Fuck it. I give up. There is no logic involved in any of this...

Fuck it. I give up. There is no logic involved in any of this. It's just a bunch of random bullshit manipulated by whales.

I gather you didn't buy the dip.

You just used logic with that statement, use it to your advantage

Just hold, retard

Become a whale then dipshit

im not even invested anymore
i got pajeeted by APPC, the rumors are true Indians are scum and so is most of the crypto space
i just want biz to roll back to 2015 before this retarded crypto shit came along, most threads trying to talk about business either get 5 replies max or just 404s after awhile

>mommy mommy! i poasted the sad frog on Veeky Forums again, look how funny it is, tee hee
we see these threads basically every day at this point. coinfess. what did you do wrong this time, user. i'm here for you. i'm here to listen. don't worry, none of us know who you are. just let it off your chest. JUST shout, shout, let it all out.

Organic growth

just start a fucking thread on what you want to talk about then, nigger, and if it's interesting you'll get replies. if it's basic shit you could've jewgled for answers then you'll get nignored.

even cancer is organic.
even tumors are part of nature.
crypto isn't going anywhere but up in the long-run. the challenge is not buying stupid shit like ICX, and just holding good shit like LTC. its not hard. it's about self control.

stupid frogposter
take statistics 101 and come back

>he's trying to kill himself. activate quantum immortality.

Why do you think that people who duped you were Indians ?

Yep, crypto is bullshit!
No one cares about the technology and whales have the power to rape your account whenever they feel like it.
How the fuck is this garbage a revolution? Millennials are so fucking deluded

agreed this fucking bull shit. faggot wales playing games with million dollar stacks pumping and dumping.

30% eth
30% link
20% omg
20% req

there retard, cheat codes to become a billionaire by 2020 if you can get enough invested before

Its over isn't it? Feels bad man, we were too late.

>good shit like ltc
the absolute fucking state of December cryptards

It does seem like that the only thing that moves the price is these big green/red dildos.

>he's just now figuring it out
I pulled out after Segwit2x. That was the last straw. No regrets. Too many scams in cryptospace. That, on top of how manipulated even the BTC markets is just too much.

Bizonacci is lord

That's his job, he get paid 10 cents each for creating anti crypto threads, his next thread would be something like "money doesn't make you happy" or "I am working at McDonald's because I lost money in crypto" it's the same bullshit everyday

>not buying stupid shit like ICX, and just holding good shit like LTC
Top kek

Ok, here's a hint
When something gets shilled, go to icodrops.com immediately and look for the coin
Check ROI. If it says ROI BTC 5x is already too late
Focus on below ico price shit. If you bought req when it was below ico price (it dropped to 4 cents, ico price was 7 cents) and held during the bullrun you made mad profits
That's it
Oh and never buy shit as soon as it gets listed, it always drop

you spell NEO wrong fag

Just fucking filter those threads, you should see what happens when you filter "link" "get in" "mooning" "shill me" "tell me" and any other coin that gets heavily shilled on here. Half the board is gone but its the half you dont want to see. Any coin like fucking appcoins you absolutely never touch unless you want to lose your money.

That's why you buy with low ass bids, catch the panic sell / stop loss dip and HOLD for 2-3 years. Maybe sell when its an obvious bubble like the double top before $20k, but with a stop buy of course. If you call the top and fail 3 times just stop and hold.

you spell vaporware chink scamcoin wrong fag

So You finally know the tru-