Do you ever read while drunk?

Do you ever read while drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7fh2y2aDMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drinking is for people who can't controll their emotional state

No, because I am not a filthy disgusting violent smelly druggie degenerate. xXxStraightEdgexXx for life here, you have been pwned.

But it feels good to drink, regardless of how I'm feeling prior.

Not drunk but definitely when I get a great buzz going. Not only is the read more enjoyable (ie, sharper emotional senses), but also (and I swear to god about this, and maybe I'm fool of shit) I'm a much better critical thinker when drinking. I have no idea why. I can make certain judgements or reserves for characters, their actions and attributes, reasons behind which, and overall theme (so far as as I'm seeing in the short passages I read at the time) better than when sober. It's weird.

Nah, it's for people with friends too. Sadly.

Is it ever hard for you to read though? Like for me it's hard to focus and reading isn't as fluent as if I was sober. For example I'll read at a slower pace.

I only drink piss because I am what I produce.

I read stoned. And I swear to phuck every line is amazing! I've never been so into a book before . But I don't like to read in that state too often

No I have a very weak bladder and alcohol makes me piss every couple of minutes. Which is annoying when you're trying to write.

It was hard when I started drinking. (I used to be a straight edge faggot and didn't start until after I'd turned 21, so I never got to adapt my senses to inebriattion as early as others.) At that time I couldn't even really concentrate on TV or film. I remember one specific time I tried watching Doctor Who drunk and didn't know WHAT the fuck was happening. But it didn't take long to adapt.

I think you're issue is that you drink to the point where you're drunk (as opposed to just well-buzzed) or too tired. Just practice drinking (though not for the sake of getting better at it, because that wouldn't be fun and might ruin the whole experience).

Just drink at a normal pace to get that buzz, then slow it down so you neither get drunker nor lose your buzz.

That sucks because I write SOO much fucking better when drinking. I'm way more emotional and I tend to write these lines that (to me, at least) are way more poetic and important than what I'd write sober. But of course I make sure to edit it the next day in case I was too emotional or sentimental.

Only get buzzed when drinking wine. I have boxes of jugs so I drink wine every day but I try not to get drunk, I'm not even sure if I have been drunk or just really buzzed.

Alright so basically I drink when I'm so drunk

If you have the urge to fuck another man in the ass, you're drunk

If you think about fucking another man in the ass, your buzzed

I drink alone, almost every night. A bottle of wine while I read to myself at night. Sometimes beer but wine is better for reading I think. Read Anna Karenina drunk and tell me you aren't living in that dialogue.

Sorry, rephrase that sentence I'm a little drunk.

if you have an urge to be fucked in the ass by another man you are stoned?

So you drink then read with all your friends around?

I mean either or really. I've been stoned and thought of some really really strange sexual things. If all you're thinking about is being fucked in the ass by another man then you're fine.

I meant to say. When I drink I always get to the point of being drunk (by choice), so what I need to do is not drink as much as I'm used to.

>I drink alone, almost every night
I hate the negative stigma that is attached to this declaration. Why is drinking alone so frowned upon in society?

Correct, but that doesn't mean to stop or you'll get a slight hangover. Just pace yourself.

But I do the same thing, though only when I'm not in the mood to read. Getting drunk at home alone is fun.

Hmm I'm pretty drunk right now. I just took two aspirin, started eating goldfish, and decided to drink two more beers. I think I'll be alright

The reason I'm drinking tonight is because I have to deal with consequences tomorrow that I'd rather not deal with. I need help.

bm

The joke behind this video is that it's revealed at the end that he's peeing into the cup, right?

Oh man, we're all having a fucking laugh here. DUDE LE LIGHT BEER IS LE FUCKING PISS. You know what, fuck off. All light beer tastes the same, and it tastes a whole lot better than drinking hard liquor. Besides, when you drink enough of it the "taste" goes away so it doesn't matter. It was free anyway.

Dick.

Alcohol is nothing but a meme. It tastes god awful unless you mix it in a cocktail.

what a pussy you are

>Would I ever allow myself to offer vodka to a lady? This is pure alcohol!

Helps with empathizing.

>All light beer tastes the same
Goes well with your light fiction that all reads the same you uncultured swine.

All I'm saying is that it's nothing but a tool to get you intoxicated, might as well make it bearable. Would you smother your face in feces if other people told you it made you more of a man?

*posts a picture of an overweight retard wearing a fedora *

yes

It's apparent you've never been to a house party.

dude tip your glass

I was waiting for someone to say this. Basically the reason I pour it directly in is because when you create as much foam as possible, all of the carbonation dissipates at a quicker rate. This allows for quicker drinking.

Straight edge faggots

unfortunatly

I did try reading while being stoned. Lots of fan

I don't do anything while drunk expect lapse into a stupor.

I envy you

What;s the probelm

Same

>What;s the probelm
can't stop

I agree with the sharper emotional senses part. I open up to the work more and it feels like I understand it better.

Sadly, I can't read or watch movies while drunk very well because I drink too much and it takes too much effort to stop myself from drinking too much.

No one cares so long as you can handle your shit. Likewise, would you flaunt something that you do constantly in the case that drinking while reading is enjoyable to you?

mind over matter, just think abou thwat you are don g ti your body

youtube.com/watch?v=g7fh2y2aDMc

>he drinks flat beer

Everyone point at him and laugh.

Nah, you don't need help. You'll be fine.

You don't understand, The flatter it is the quicker you can drunk it

test

Unbanned lol

I poured a small cup of vodka the other day but ended up pouring it out. I don't know how people drink

No. Too hard to focus on the words when I'm drunk. Start thinking about other stuff.

You get used to the taste of alcohol. I've been drinking since 14 and the taste doesn; tbother me

So don't buy shitty beer?

They generally don't drink small cups of straight vodka. Usually, if someone is drinking straight vodka, it is on the order of 1-2 oz.

Because you don't drink cheap, straight vodka, you fucking idiot. You need ice and mixers

2oz is enough to give a light weight a buzz. A full cup is actual alcoholic tier.

>A full cup is actual alcoholic tier.

>and it tastes a whole lot better than drinking hard liquor
Are you 12?

Good liquor is sweet, spicy, fruity, and refreshing. It's even good when cheap and made by people who know what they're doing.

I did have ice and something on the side to wash it down. I just couldn't take more than a few small sips

>le I can drink a full 750ml 40% and not feel nuttin meme

>le if I don't drink the bottle I will die meme

Are you actually implying that carbonation has to do with "quality"

Lol, does this user happen to be the man to invent lite beer? That was a rather defensive stance there, m8

Lite beer is all I know

Cocktails = Latte
Straight alcohol = pure espresso

What you did was like sipping espresso from one cup before washing it down with a swig of creamer.

Lite beer 4 lite peers (that is the plural noun form of one that pees)

Ugh fuck off

You should only ever use drugs for the purpose of augmenting your fun

Alcohol is a drug

alcohol is no drug for reading, try weed instead.
I got a much deeper understanding of the authors thoughts and intentions when I'm high. At least I feels like I do.

weed makes me paranoid and anxious

yeah, sometimes. make sure to do it in a comfy, positive setting.