WHY IS DUMPING?! FUCKING SHITCOIN REEEEEEE

WHY IS DUMPING?! FUCKING SHITCOIN REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_(finance)
investopedia.com/terms/p/paintingthetape.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_running
crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/
kryptocal.com/event/8959/ethereum-classic-(etc)-etc-support-on-callisto-network
ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/#send-transaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every shitcoin is. Whales are exiting the game gg. Pumping btc price, dumping alts for btc, selling btc at high price

think people waking up to selling the rumor bit, after nano and ven.. lololol.. pnd, yay

just hold

etc has literally been one of the strongest and constant alts in the game...people are taking advantage of btc pump to grab more before airdrop

that means they have to leave it on the exchange to sell it before the drop. wonder if they are even checking if it hit the block yet

when is it scheduled to drop? ive been holding etc forever, across multiple exchanges

The 5th.. the snapshot coming up soon...horry shiieet, better get it off the exchange

binance is compliant im pretty sure, if not ill just sell some when it moons up...im not real stressed about some free coins

Do you realize that "selling btc" just means someone buys it, right? It's simply the transfer of the onwership of those coins.

Why does this coin exist?

Looks like one final whale shakeout to activate a few stoplosses. RSI bottomed out, support level reached, bullish hammer candle forming. Stop loss at 300k, let's go.

Because Ethereum forked itself. This is the original blockchain, without any bailouts.

I couldn't find a real answer for quite sometime. Anyway I fomo'd on etc. It just stinks of being possibly the next eth. If I lose a hundred bucks no biggie. If true.

read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_(finance)
investopedia.com/terms/p/paintingthetape.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_running

This is probably the bottom.

current block is
Height
>5469395
just 30605 shy of 5 500 000
easily before the 1st.

is this getting the zcl treatment too?

>is this getting the zcl treatment too?
idk.. I just saw the spam and lulz.. didnt read about it

ah shieet. missed it, bought before that last dip, oh well better something than nothing. 5,500,000 will be hit possibly before 3/1 so might be possibly no point if can;t get the free CLO

everything by plan. Scoop up few more. We moon today.

>We moon today.
Wonder if anyone ever picked up the clever naming of Callisto by charles hoskinson.

this will be an obvious green day for ETC. Just wait and see.

also. crackingcryptocurrency.com/cryptocurrency-fork-airdrop-countdowns-info/ethereum-classic-fork-callisto-airdrop-countdown/

this fomo'd me in, may be nothing, but if no crash happens everything will just x2 by tommorrow

So, do I get any Callisto holding on Binance or not?

I couldn't get a real answer if binance will give you the token since essentially the tokens are Binances wallet not yours. Which what the snapshot will do where the etc is where the clo will go so = binances wallet.

thats fake

Sorta the same deal as with Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin was originally called BTC, but later Blockstream created a fucked up version of Bitcoin and continued calling it BTC -- so, BTC, since the time of Blockstream's takeover, is the fork; a highly modified version of Bitcoin -- while BCH is identical to the original Bitcoin, just with more than 1mb.

really? its on leddit

I mailed them and you have to keep an eye on their News feed. Dont worry. Binance is nog a shit Exchange

see ---

That isn't the same at all, man.

classic ether wallet the way to go?

correct address?

ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/#send-transaction

ETC has no developers

Nice FUD. It has three teams working on it

>5470103 of 5500000

So is everyone going to dump after the drop?

most likely, yes.

the question is...
when the fuck is it gonna pump?

Everyone dumping before airdrop

I seriously don't get it, this thing didn't even pump and yet all it's doing is bleeding sideways for days

the market is dead ;_;

because why would I buy this when ETH exist hmmmmm

Out of principle and sticking with their mantra of decentralization probably. Eth they argue is centralized because of bailout after the hack. That means control is arbitrary and according to the whims of developers. They can do anything they want with it making it nothing more than another central bank fiat printing machine. ETC on the other hand remains true to its purpose and no one dev truly controls it.

Most manipulated shitcoin I ever seen, dumping on next pump if that ever happens

i get it but how will they ever succeed when ETH has built a massive brand around it, including enterprise alliance and turbo autist Vitalik

>i get it but how will they ever succeed when ETH has built a massive brand around it, including enterprise alliance and turbo autist Vitalik

ETC is diverging quite a bit from ETH with regards to how it works. It's going to be keeping PoW for the time being (they appear to have plans to go for a PoW+PoS hybrid later) and, to solve scalability, implementing sidechains (which is what CLO is). They're also defusing the difficulty timebomb, meaning miners will probably go for ETC whenever ETH goes PoS.

ETC might rebrand at some point down the line to distinguish itself from ETH, since they are now quite different projects, with different goals and soon very different inner workings.

I'm not saying it will financially succeed. I'm saying people are invested in it for the reasons I outlined.

Oh yeah, this doesn't mean that it will overtake ETH or anything, I doubt it. I think it's definitely going to be worth far more EOY than it is now though, both in sats and USD.

That's good news and all but renember that sentiment always trumps real value and potential. We've seen this many times in real life outsude the crypto world where superior branding and marketing have superseded clearly superior products. ETC will always be viewed as an outdated version of Etherium.

mooning as we speak

Kek.

>no pink wojak
sory sir i will not buy

Dead cat bounce

Yup, I sold at loss. Can't risk it anymore, too close to airdrop and nothing is happening.

this is dumping because ZCL got the nigger treatment from bittrex, get out while you can before it gets any worse