Roll for the next 100x

Hey Veeky Forums, I don't usually shill coins here since the good ones are mostly ignored until they moon and become popular, but I though I might let you in on the next 100x coin if you roll trips in this thread.

Don't worry, I guarantee that you did not hear about this coin, nor were here any threads about it besides maybe one a week ago or so.
It had no ICO, has no mining and market cap is ridiculously low for the potential of this coin.
So roll trips and I'll let you in on the next ELIXIR at $0.01 or the next raiblocks at $0.10

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ProjectWyvern)
exchange.projectwyvern.com/
dao.projectwyvern.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roll.

Why not

Rolling

inb4 Dero

Trroooolll

lets hear it then.

larp

This

you will once you roll trips
this coin is so under the radar that you'll be lucky if you manage to actually buy before it moons

Broiling

Next big coin is ADA

if you want to make it in 20 years then sure

Elixir?

int

it's ELLA

MAN

zilliqa

xsh

>So roll trips and I'll let you in on the next ELIXIR at $0.01 or the next raiblocks at $0.10
user, I..

Achain

This is the kind of intelligence you're dealing with here, help us

LINK

Trip

XVG

Bluerghcoin

Matrix AI Network

i already gave it away but im just looking for the trips now

Rolling to maintain the quality discussion on this board.

Nobody has mention the coin in this thread yet, keep rolling.

Chainlink will go x1000 why buy anything else?

Because some coins will go 1000x up this year and then you can buy chainlink with the gains and make another 1000x.

HAT or ITNS

Do people actually think this shit or are you link fags just fucking with everybody

Seems like you guys need a hand

It's all just a meme don't fall for it.

Hold my beer white devils

God be with me

Roll madarchod

Tripz

THC

Rollll

PascalCoin

roll
also
checkem

everybody must be sleepy

Still no mention of the coin in the thread

well shit this didn't go as planned
fuck it writing the shill now

KEK

Another one of these fuckin dickidiot threads is it

exrn? gnx?

m..moot?

Anyway the coin is called Wyvern (WYV). It's not on CMC yet, it was but there was a token swap and coinexchange paused trading because it takes forever to swap the tokens.
WYV is both a protocol, a DAO and a decentralized exchange for trading of ethereum assets ranging from cryptokitties, ENS domains, ponzicoins, ERC20 tokens or bundles of ERC20 tokens or even selling smart contracts. Basically ZRX but can do 10x more.
The developer is ridiculously active, github being updated every day (github.com/ProjectWyvern) and putting out weekly updates on medium.
Link to the exchange: exchange.projectwyvern.com/
And link to the DAO: dao.projectwyvern.com/

Btw, the WYV coin is used for fees on the wyvern exchange or generally for using the protocol (other exchanges can be built on top of it) and the fees go to the DAO which is controlled by WYV bagholders. Effectively if WYV holders want then they can get the fees for themselves so in theory it can be the first decentralized exchange that distributes full profits to its coin holders.

Now for the bomb shell, this coin has around $3 million market cap. Yeah. For comparison - ZRX which does less and doesn't even have a DAO had $1.2 billion market cap at its peak. You can buy wyvern on etherdelta or forkdelta, but it's usually hard to buy since not too many people are selling.

You don't have to thank me for making you rich. Apologies for plebbit formatting.

Fuck off OP. Sick of these useless threads, go post on facebook.

the next x100 was xrb just 2 months ago but you fags missed it while chasing shitcoins like colx,electra or whatever

Btw the exchange is still work in progress and the dev is constantly updating it. It was just recently launched on mainnet. It supports few assets but adding new assets is easy so you just have to make a request for it on github.

how did you hear about this?

Over a month ago stumbled upon this gem on CMC while browsing through piles of shitcoins. As I said it was since removed due to paused trading on coinexchange.io because of the token swap and CMC hasn't added forkdelta yet. But I've been accumulating ever since finding this out, currently have 40% of my portfolio in this and I think that's enough to get rich when this gets discovered by Veeky Forums, reddit and takes off.

Too bad i hate etherdelta

I rode PRL from 8 cents to 4 dollar. It was my first alt coin purchase and I had no experience with crypto so I held through the unhealthy pump to 4 dollars. I hope it will go back to an ATH soon

never gonna make it

of course link 1000$ eoy

You don't get rich by buying coins after they're on binance and being shilled on reddit. Etherdelta/Forkdelta has the cheapest gems that nobody knows about yet and there's plenty of tutorials on youtube. With that mentality you won't make it user.

What is the actual circulating supply out of those 2MM tokens?

wyv is not even showing on ed kys larpfag

The DAO owns some 180,000 WYV but I'm not sure. I imagine a solid portion of those 2 million are stuck on coinexchange waiting for the lazy fucks to finally swap the coins for tokens. But all tokens are out if we don't count ones stuck on coinexchange.

Because etherdelta is a piece of shit and stopped listing tokens after their hack and scam ICO.
Use forkdelta where it's listed as WYV
Or you can trade on ED with link found in the bitcointalk thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258319

this whole project competes with many established exchanges.. i dont think well see anything in the near future

and youre expecting this to move when?

Alright, seems good enough for me for a small gamble position, thanks.

As soon as more people learn about this and it gets listed on at least one slightly bigger exchange. The dev said on discord few days back he's looking into some other exchanges so it could pretty much happen overnight.
Except it doesn't. It's a protocol that exchanges can use. The exchange and DAO it has is just made by the dev. The only real competition is ZRX (which had 400x bigger market cap on peak) and some of the ENS exchanges like namebazaar but as far as I know there are no dexes for crypto assets or smart contracts or even for selling bundles of tokens.

DERO

NANO

fuck off, pajeet

What's the price of 1 token now?

Stop projecting currynigger, I’m white.

OP actually fucking delivered for once and provided a coin I've never seen before, n1 and ty.

0.0033 ETH on forkdelta is the lowest sell order. It's already 4x up from when I bought it a month ago and to think it's just around $3 million MC, I got fucking lucky with this one.

bch in august

its much more than 3mc atm

No problem user, but the only reason I'm telling you is because I already bought as much as I could. There's a lot of people on discord desperate to buy any lower priced sell order even though anything under $30 million is a steal, but still good luck buying low user.

Stop trying to get us to buy your bags fAggot

This is a shitcoin

but dero though

ROOOOLLL

I already said the coin above user.

>main dev is anonymous

There was no ICO and he holds a small amount of tokens, what’s the problem? Plus it’s not like the exchange isn’t working and his progress is all on github.

Rolls

Rolling

Don't miss out on this train Veeky Forums. It's still in pre-ICO, but the Alpha web based platform is up and running and they need people to test it if it works and you get a reward for doing it (today's event has 8 ETH and 1 mil EVT to be distributed among participants (500 or so).

The platform basically lets normies vote on things like sport events (who got a foul, yellow ticket), recognizing events on camera and fake news for example. Companies pay enormous sums for this data right now, but utilizing people with smartphones cheapens and quickens that process.

What they are doing right now is testing the load their system can take, with more participants effectively putting more strain on the network. This is done via events that have taken place throughout February and has thus far worked flawlessly with five hundred participants simultaneously reporting data. These events are currently only accessible through the web reporting app. The team has already tested events like emotion recognition in which participants had to correctly recognize facial expressions on a set of pictures, fake news and content moderation in which participants had to recognize which news were a sham and which tweets were inappropriate. The last event to take place was to successfully submit which player drew first blood on whom in Dota.

Today's event is at 18:00 GMT (in 5 hours), but you have to register and get metamask up and running 30min beforehand. Just play this event today and figure it out for yourselves if it's worth your time. Also, don't spam this around too much as it lowers overall reward for you and everyone else. I'd appreciate it if you used my referral, we both get a bonus on event participation (also make sure to input all details in settings, the admins are kinda twitchy about it, just use a fake name or something)

alpha[dot]eventum[dot]
network/?
ref=Vw2AwcS0

Shoo shoo pajeet

Rolling

your call m8

Enigma, ENG