Alright so the only real butcher near me is run by a bunch of sandniggers and their stuff says 'halal' on it...

Alright so the only real butcher near me is run by a bunch of sandniggers and their stuff says 'halal' on it, so i ask the guy if he has any non halal meat cos i aint fucking supporting isis or nothing and he won't sell it to me. Isn't it like how airoplanes have to have kosher options, this fuck is cheating me, i'm sure he has it too. His stuff looks really good, and walmart stakes suck dick, so what can i say to get this guy to sell me some normal AMERICAN meat?

7/10
I enjoyed it

Ask him for pork op

Don't give in. By buying halal, one is supporting and legitimizing Islamic ideology. Halal means permissible in islam. And you know that islamic ideology permits lots of atrocities.

there are memes with more potential

I refuse to buy or eat halal meat because I will NEVER ever support filthy Islamic camel fuckers, if they want halal they can take their towel heads back to Iraq.

>intentionally depriving yourself of high quality meat because it's labeled with a word you're afraid of

As bad as vegans desu

What if the seller wasn't Muslim, and instead was selling it at inflated prices in order to rip off Muslims?

Get some faggots, force them to fall in love, and go there to get a meat wedding cake.

>if they want halal they can take their towel heads back to Iraq

or they can continue to sell halal meat in their butchers and there's not much you can or will do about that

this

>Halal
>High quality

There's a reason we use a stun gun and make sure the animal isn't stressed, releasing adrenaline to taint the meat. Halal is an objectively inferior product, animal abuse and muslim pandering aside.

/pol/-tier thread user

Yeah because being carted to a slaughter house knowingly getting closer and closer to death in a plant where the stench of blood is everywhere is very calming.

Halal animals live and die in the exact same conditions, only they aren't given a Swift and painless death. If you want good meat you kill the animal yourself on your own land, anyone who isn't capable of doing this is a cuck and deserves the shit they get.

>literally the same as kosher
>people are scared of it because it has a scary name

except modern slaughterhouses are designed so that the animal follows their instincts to go toward what they think is safety, but is actually an area with a bolt gun

they never see it coming

I went to an abattoir last year and this is bullshit, they're literally just herded in the direction of the slaughterer then killed one at a time. It's done humanely but it's not some fairytale of 'FREEDOMM! oh shi-'

>If you want good meat you kill the animal yourself on your own land
No one's arguing against that, Farmer Brown. The sheer impracticability of that seems to escape you though. Say you do buy a whole hog, or steer, for the average family you may go through that in a year, and you don't even have the insurance that your freezer or power grid won't give out and all your meat spoils.

Also
>In practical terms, the percentage of unstunned halal meat is extremely low and the majority of halal meat is stunned. Approximately 90% or more of chickens are stunned through the reversible method of the electric water trough. The majority of beef slaughterhouses use a pneumatic stunner or a captive bolt pistol to subdue the animal before slaughter. Likewise, the vast majority of lamb and goat slaughterhouses apply a electric rod to the head of the animal before slaughter.

And besides that, I'd say that the majority of butcher chops, halal, kosher, GMO free, or whatever the fuck else you want to label it, would have better meat than large-scale grocery store franchises.

>go to store
>they only have kosher salt
>ask for regular salt
>le happy merchant face when the guy pulls out some regular salt at 2x the price
>forced to use jew salt that was probably distilled from the ashes of 9/11 victims

You know kosher salt just refers to the granularity level of it, right?

He doesn't.
He's a fucking idiot.

you have been ensnared by entry level rusemanship
you are like little babies

Feel it, retard.