Sell this shit before the mainnet dump

Sell this shit before the mainnet dump

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chango.tech/welcome-to-chango/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL. i like your style user

Lol literally every coin dumps after mainnet, everyone knows this. Even monero did.

And whats mainnet going to do? Nobody is going to be using REQ until they actually make the apps they outsourced. This shit is just waiting to be dumped.

I'm thinking of selling 60% right before mainnet, but it depends on how much it pumps right before the release. If it goes over $1 I'll sell everything, if it stays below $.40 I'm not sure I'll sell anything. Anything between that means I'll sell 60%.

>being THIS retarded
2-3$ after mainnet

You reqtards are so deluded, even worsr than tron normies

Yeah, sure, the price is going to pump because it totally won't be priced in.
Never change, Veeky Forums.

I have 10k and its worth fuck all

That'll be 100-300K in a year so chill

Thanks. Just bought 100k.

Explain to me why you think mainnet is priced in.

funny how this coin was dead for a few days except the one it got listed on pajeet exchanges and all of sudden theres fud on Veeky Forums + huge sell walls so idiots get scared and sell for 90% loss if we raport them to the gains that are about to come short term

I don't think it's priced in now, but I expect it to be priced in by the time it goes live, that is near the end of March.

If they unexpectedly decide to launch it this Friday, it won't be priced in of course.
I expect a moon before the mainnet hits, and then a dip after it goes live.

Yeah but you were implying that mainnet was already priced in. Be more conclusive you faggot.
One thing is to diverge in opinions as to where the price will be at mainnet launch, another thing is to imply that mainnet is already priced in.
Of course at the time of the launch mainnet will be priced in because that is exactly its price at the launch.
the state of biztards

>Yeah but you were implying that mainnet was already priced in
I was not. I never implied it is priced in RIGHT NOW you idiot, just that it will definitely be priced in right before the launch.

>the price is going to pump because it totally won't be priced in.
Do you know what "won't be" means and how it differs from "isn't", or are you clinically retarded?

ok sir thank you for the financially advice

>selling REQ before coin burning starts

looks like you hate money OP. Oh wait, please tell me you bought below ICO price like most of us and not above 1 dollar. Please..

The coin burning only really starts once it gains widespread adoption.

Exactly, anyone who sells before that simply hates money.

That's like selling ETH when it pumped to 7 dollars before all this ICO craze started

>Until they actually make the apps they outsourced.

Got some good news for you then.

blog.chango.tech/welcome-to-chango/

The apps are already releasing.

Selling doesn't mean you can't buy back in.
Selling right before the mainnet release, if it is properly priced in, will allow you to increase your stack after the inevitable dump when people sell the news.

The coin burning will start immediately when mainnet releases.

You are forgetting that they already have partnerships with businesses that will use Request Network immediately after mainnet release.

These include the Kyber exchange, Beetoken ICO platform and 20+ smaller businesses.

Sure burning will slowly grow bigger and bigger as adoption grows but it's not like the burning will not happen on day 1. And the apps are also slowly coming out.

I sure hope they don't randomly select my coins for burning, I paid good money for those.

I think peepz are putting a little too much faith on the token burning mechanism. Sure, it will be good for hype and attracting new investors in, but it won't affect the circulating supply in any meaningful way in the short to medium-term. Probably by the time the circulating supply is affected by the token burning, it will increase due to the funds for the team being unlocked (in 2 years)

This is literally the only thing I’m worried about

shut up Rajesh! Stop pooping on your keyboard and accept that your comment was retarded

I stopped timing the market a long time ago, you only get burned in the long run.

I remember before colossus everyone was selling the same shit about REQ but it pumped non stop

Nice argument you illiterate brainlet

The reason why burning is important is because it gives investors definite proof that given long enough time they will make their money back on REQ PLUS it still gives them the chance to moon. Making it the most conventionally save investment in crypto right now.

This will attract the normies that are usually very scared investors. Because "I-I can just hold to 2023 with this rate of burning and I'll double my money due to burning anyways so I'll just invest in it".

Meanwhile all these extra people coming in will make the price SKYROCKET. Here is where I personally will sell. And I genuinely non-meme think this is around $10-$20 per REQ.

Vishnu will not like reading this Rajesh

>Meanwhile all these extra people coming in will make the price SKYROCKET. Here is where I personally will sell. And I genuinely non-meme think this is around $10-$20 per REQ.
I agree with you and I have that same target myself.
How long do you think we have to wait until we reach it?

When are you thinking this will happen?

I think that will happen a couple of months after Fiat intregration when the (real) burning starts and people can share the Paypal 2.0! on facebook and twitter.

So I'm guessing July/August this year.

No harm in dreaming of a 30x in 6 months

sold it long time ago, before moon,before dump oh i remember i sold it 1 week after ICO and then fuck up.

It's not like I think "it's magically going to 30x in 6 months because I want so".

The reason I picked those dates is because Fiat integration will come out in Q2 and I think it'll take some time for the apps/businesses that use REQ to implement them and gain traction.

When it is getting genuine traction and some good burning happens is when normies will spam the "paypal 2.0!" meme on twitter/reddit/facebook while saying how the burning guarantees they will make actual money in the long term.

Look how Multi level marketing scams propagate around Facebook. REQ will do insanely well with those kind of people.

The FOMO will be unreal and once it starts growing in price the moonkiddies and daytraders will also come into it and hopefully we get to dumb on their heads.

How the fuck is main-net priced in if it's been doing nothing but dumping for the past 2 months?

That's the joke.

This is why I sold all my REQ. Why the fuck would I want to hold a coin that they might just randomly burn? I don't want to open my wallet one day to find that half my REQ stack got burned.

Fuck this meme coin-

You didn't buy the secure hardware wallet?

You just need to select the lock option in your wallet user.

No, my nano locked in my prices before I could do that,

this shit has hardly pumped at all. why would a dump even happen?

completely forgot about that but wont the burn override this?

wtf are you faggots on?!
Seriously is this the best meme FUD you can come up with?!?!?
Fucking pajeets get the fuck out my board!!!!

>randomly burnt tokens
Kek, source? Fucking pajeets.

Req is so undervalued because so many brainlets seriously still don't understand how it works
Good for me, i scooped 40k at 0.30$

12K REQ here. I like to think this is like holding ETH at $2. Who knows if we're already millionaires.

I will sell about half of them once mainnet hype brings it to 1$ though, 20k req is well enough to make it if it actually succeds

It like selling Ethereum at 1$

.. and still having 20k ETH left.

Maybe, but the network isn't operational yet and may never be so stop shilling so blindy

>$36M
or
>$18M and $20K you got when REQ was at $1

Really activates my almonds.

All weak hands will have their tokens burned first

So you guys are all-in on req?
Retards

I wouldn't have a 6fig portfolio if I didn't sell the first time it reached 1$

oh ok

Stop the random token burning shit, holy fuck.
I really want you to ask the same question to those who went all in with ETH

75K REQ marine here

Just waiting for staking. Stake + Burn = $$$

It makes sense if cashing out a portion will let you live comfortably until it moons.

Plan for me is to sell off 5k at the end of this year, live 2019 easy and cheap while staking, and then retire for good.

>I really want you to ask the same question to those who went all in with ETH

Going all in on eth before 2017 even though vitalik could have died of hunger any day would have been retarded yes, but they where lucky

Going all-in on one coin when you have a 6-fig portfolio is inexcusable

Yeah. 10 or 20 million $ unironically make no difference to me

Meh. Literally no guarantee staking will ever be a thing. Dev team has only ever said it's a possibility... which to me means probably not and if ever, a long time from now.

>what is reinvesting
>what is risk management
You are an absolutely retarded newfag to investments.