We are the first adopters

>We are the first adopters

people had computers in the 70s too, but it didn't reach mainstream adoption till the 90s

This

Fuck yourself OP

That advertisement is so cringy, it would trigger my autism if I saw it in real life and I would start punching the ad to destroy it while yelling at the top of my lungs

lol etoro
fuck off

if ethereum weren't there I would assume they purposely only put shitcoins there

Normie coins.
I would be worried if they were Shilling Link, Quantstamp or kyber

>We are the first adopters
not all of us, but sort of true

this is also good point

and some shit from me, picrelated
>SEC CFTS hearings Feb 2018
>EU round table about crypto Feb-Mar 2018
and what does it mean? banks and other classic moneybags need regulatory developed to have ability to legally pour money into market. you just can't buy bitcoin straight from your company account from coinbase / whatever with 618,319,752$ because of accounting. too much questions from tax jews, little to no legal gateways fiat > crypto / crypto > fiat

litepay will enroll this year, will be good start for hipsters to run cafe businesses, that's small fish

also, more important, goldman sachs bought poloniex using Circle company. if you do bit of research you will found it that they are going to create new company which will allow to buy crypto in high amounts, minimum order will be 250,000$. MINIMUM ORDER. just imagine volumes after 6-9 months

>institutional investors
you get it? this is why "whales" dump market every 3-5 days, that's their last chance to accumulate enough money to compete with billions from oldschool guys who made their money in real world

this dip and sideways of btc feels comfy AF

OH WOW AN ADVERTISEMENT IN A SUBWAY CAR GUESS CRYPTO IS USED BY MORE THAN 1% OF THE POPULATION NOW GUYS

OH WAIT

u retard I wish it was used by 1%, try to use your brain next time

Stellar and Neo

Lol these Norman’s are gonna get reked

I saw that shit in the tube in April 2017 (without the CFDs for NEO and XLM of course) - congratulations on showing how new you are. I also saw EOS advertised on the side of a cab when it was under $1. Congratulations on having no ability to gauge where you stand faggot...!

Cuz they were expensive not because they were unkown

ethereum is the mother of all shitcoins

Exactly it's not even used by 1% of people. Hence why those who are using it as of now are indeed early adopters. Try to keep up brainlet.

Hahaha. Yeah ok.

Literally saw this the other day and wanted to kill myself for still holding XLM bags

this unironically

> smb pays fiat to advertise my shitcoin to thousands of normies
> reeee, i hate him, why would he try to increase demand on my bags?

Move peasants innovator here

Anyone who trades cryptocurrency at etoro does not touch real cryptocurrency.

>>etoro
>>available to 'buy'