Who else is concerned by vitalik health? He looks worse and worse in every picture

Who else is concerned by vitalik health? He looks worse and worse in every picture.

I'm almost trading my eth because he looks like he can kick the bucked at any moment.

is he gay?

That’s just balding

face legions > confirmed gay with aids.

He's not used to Earth's atmosphere. He's slowly deteriorating because of our oxygen.

He needs to return to his home planet.

He is. Prime candidate for dying by aids

I have never seen someone this skinny who wasn't about to fucking die. He looks like a russian krokodil addict

Look at his fucking eyebrows, he looks death already.

Also, those weird marks around the eyes, what the hell are those? Any medfag in the room?

What if he's addicted to adderall or straight up meth? Would make a lot of sense actually

now we know why he wanted to sell everything so early

this is just typical slav look. very strong features.

Fit vitalik ico will save him

M'eth

I wonder if he is traveling in asia with the security required for one of the richest people on earth.

He may not realize it, but he is a big target for kidnapping and torture in order to get his stack.

Why doesn't vitalik atleast lift like his dad does, his dad is a nerd too nut atleast he has proper nutrition.

I hate the idea of this happening but you're right

that's normal, he's just a Russian

Vitalik had ascended the physical shell. He's no longer a mere mortal, but has become the blockchain

probably from all the black tea he's drinking

He looks like someone who's up for days on adderral programming

Gay confirmed.
Sold my ETH, sry but Im homophobic and hate gays

he looks more and more like alien

That's why he "sold"

He caught the aids, but it's ok because he has enough money to live with it just fine like Magic Johnson.

>implying vitalik codes
kek

Because he do aderall/moda on a daily basic. He's skinny because these kind of shit allow the user to not feel hungry among other things like a big boost in productivity

that's not that complicated to understand, dumbos

He subsists on a semen-only diet.

Underrated.

Sergey is absorbing his energy

no, he's a pedophile

(M)ETH

kek