Cooking extra fiery curry

>cooking extra fiery curry
>take off the mask

It was extremely painful.

For you

If I eat this will I die?

If there's so much capsaicin in a recipe that you need a ventilation mask so you aren't essentially pepper sprayed by the fumes in the air, you're making an inedible dish.

if you're going for extreme heat there is no fucking way there should be that much sauce. nearly all that extra will be scraped off while eaten and thrown away.

People are fucking weird, I will never understand the ongoing spiciness contest. DUDE CAPTAIN INSANO SUICIDE PAIN WINGS, THINK YOU CAN EAT EM? Now there's this guy wearing fucking safety gear cooking a hot sauce in a restaurant kitchen. Just oneupmanship, I guess.

Insecure retards with fragile egos will try to turn anything into a dick measuring contest.

It was probably played up for a tv show or something.
Same with those stupid waivers. It's all for show.

DUDE IT'S SO SPICY YOU CAN'T EVEN BREATHE IT IN LMAO

Give me a fucking break, I'm pretty sure it'd be illegal to serve that shit if it was so spicy you need goggles and a mask to cook it.

All things considered I like spicyness competition. All competitions are stupid. Real life sports leads to massive injuries sometimes and often people who play don't get paid unless theyre a super star.

All things considered whats great about caspian is it's not about being a gigantic fat ass. the eating compeitition is about actual pain endurance and that is great

>It's stupid to hurt yourself doing sports
>It's great to hurt yourself eating spicy food

This post perfectly encapsulates this board.
Too late to make it into our banner though, sadly.

DUDE THAT'S NOT EVEN HOT, YOU SHOULD TRY THIS INFERNAL CHILDMOLESTING ZOMBIE PEPPER, GROWN STRAIGHT FROM SATAN'S ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Id eat it.

>DUDE CAPTAIN INSANO SUICIDE PAIN WINGS

pfff if you think those are spicy you should try "Sagittarius A* Dense" Universal Heat Death wings, man. I can eat a whole drop without needing to be rushed to the ER, faglord.

I fucking drink captain insano sauce for breakfast.

>caspian
Is the new palate or even God forbid, restaurant?

i enjoy spicy food like everyone else.

but why are people so obsessed with burning their tounges?

Eating extra spicy shit is like playing chicken with yourself. It's fun but damn is it painful.

Personally, I just enjoy getting obliterated by spicy food.

for you

spicy foods are like tattoos. once you try them, you probably will want to try it again. maybe at another point you might want to try something different. or maybe something hotter. its a natural progression. then comes along flameshirt bro and brags about how habanero seeds dont even burn his dickhole. lets all remember that flameshirt bros exist in every type of culture. its just the fact that most people really do not enjoy spicy foods, which is completely fine. but a dude literally wearing a shirt with flames on it, talking about how much of a pussy you are for not putting scorpion peppers on in your meatloaf give all the rest of the heat enjoyers a bad name. if you dont like hot foods dont waste your time hating it. put your energy into a useful hate, like rapist loving comics like kurt metzger, or how about bias tv shows on viceland. or you could move into /r9k/ and hate yourself.

>no hairnet
>no fireman helmet

>like rapist loving comics like kurt metzger
his comments on how redditors are all angry virgin losers really got to you, huh? the only thing kurt ever did wrong was defend amy.

Pooping would be extremely painful

Fucking kek

Many people experience the heat of capsaicin as enjoyable, actually. There's probably some kind of masculinity struggle element at play, but some people really do just like crazy spicy food. In your mind, is everyone in Southeast Asia just engaged in an eternal pissing contest?

I used to love eating crazy spicy food but now anythng above the halfway mark at buffalo wild wings gives me the shits.

It doesnt have to be totally intolerable to breathe in just for him to want to wear a mask if its his job and he has to stand there doing it all day

Its not like the people eating these suicide chili and what not shit do it for eight hours a day

....even when they're chicks pretending they have dicks to measure.

this nerd never played sports

I think CTE is the funniest thing to happen to the world of sports since compound fractures

Those are splash goggles, it doesn't do anything for vapours.

Is that also a splash respirator?

This.

Cooking spicy food can release some harsh fumes. Eating vs cooking and having to stand over it as it steams up in your face are way different

I met some rednecks who grew their own crazy hot peppers, and would eat them after smoking a lot of weed.

I swear the combination brought on a legit psychedelic experience. I've never felt anything quite like it.

All pain produces endorphins, which comes from the words "endogenous morphine." Opiates commonly cause psychedelic experiences(Frankenstein was partially inspired by an opium dream that Mary Shelley had during a stay with her husband and cousin at Lord Byron's country estate), so it stands to reason that high amounts of endorphins in your system, combined with high amounts of THC, can produce such states.