NUTS RANKING

Pistachios > Pecans > Hazelnuts > Almonds = Walnuts > Pine Nuts = Peanuts >>>POWERGAP>>> Cashews

Neat

Hazelnuts > Pistachios > Walnuts = Cashews > Brazil nuts = Almonds > Peanuts >>>POWERGAP>>> Cashews

Wow Cashews are so much better than Cashews

deez nutz > doze nutz

Pistachios > Almonds = Cashews > Peanuts > hazelnuts >>> rest are fag nuts

all your rankings are pleb shittier so far.
heres the patrician ranking:
true nuts:
chestnutmacadamia>pistachio>walnut>almond>cashew>peanut>brazil

forgot the worst nut of them all >>>pekan

also
>chestnuthazelnut
nothing beats fresh roasted maroni to snack on

>Used to think cashews were fucking amazing
>Now realize they lack a complexity in flavor that other nuts have, like almonds.

Here's my completely biased ranking:

Peanuts>>>>>Pistacchios=Almonds>Walnuts>Cashews>Hazelnuts>Niggertoes

Hazelnuts > Almonds > Walnut = Peanut > > > the rest

No way pecans are number 2 OP is a fucktard

>peanuts greater than cashews

I bet you eat snickers like a fat fucking mexican

throw your head in a microwave, dick.

why are pine nuts so expensive? I don't really get them considering the price point.

macadamia = pecan > walnut = almond = pine nuts = peanuts >>> brazil nuts = pistachio = cashew = hazelnut

Hazlenuts = macadamia > Peanuts = almonds > pistachios = pine nuts > pecans = walnuts > brazil nuts = cashews

I always have a jar of toasted peanuts & a jar of toasted sesame seeds for sprinkling on shit. Easy way to elevate a lot of dishes.

I used to get almonds imported from syria from a iraqi guys spice shop but the goddamn war stopped them coming in. They were fucking amazing, best nuts i've ever had. Nut quality can differ a LOT and it's worth finding good sources.

underrated

Pine trees are incredibly common and easy to grow but getting the seeds is labor intensive. You dry pine cones for like a month, smash them in a sack, seperate the tiny pine nuts out by hand, and then there is a second shell that also has to be smashed and removed.

Also demand is high because pesto is so goddamn delicious.

>Everyone ranking almonds that high
But that's wrong, almonds are the worst, just barely above peanuts

Good quality peanuts and almonds are the best nuts though. You're just traumatised by cheap stale versions.

Pecans are grown locally here, if I'm willing to go to the farmer market that's kind of far away I can get tons of pecans for dirt cheap.
They are really not that great and they are grown in these little islands isurrounded with diverse with soil so fertile it's green

Surrounded with rivers

peanuts are the best, by far, simply because they are so cheap, versatile, and taste great.

Ok I'm going to ask you not to reply to me anymore

ur a faget

Walnuts > Pistachios > Hazelnuts > Pine Nuts > Brazil Nuts > Almonds > Peanuts > Cashews

Though I had fresh peanuts recently that I boiled myself and ate without drying or anything and they tasted better than other legumes desu.

Why all the hate for cashews? They're my favorite kind of nut since they go well in stir-fries, ground cashews are great in curry, and you need cashews to top carrot halwa. Peanuts are a close second since they're more versatile (groundnut soup, satay, peanut butter for sandwiches) but they're less flavorful on their own.

cashews > peanuts > pine = walnut > almond > pecan (great for baking) = pistachio >>>>> hazlenuts = macadamia > brazil nuts

Walnut - Pistachio - Cashew - Almond - Peanut - Macadamia

Wtf cashews are the best nut. Pecan a shit.

Actually, thinking about this - do people who dislike cashews hate them because of their use in cheap American Chinese food? Cashews that sit too long in warm soy sauce turn into horrible little boogers.

Pistachios > Pecans > Hazelnuts > Almonds = Walnuts > Pine Nuts = Peanuts >>>POWERGAP>>> Cashews

cashews > pistachios > pecans > niggertoes > almonds > peanuts

cashews are great. they're buttery and smooth. peanuts are fucking horrid. they're only good if they're heavily salted or sweetened

Cashews > Walnuts > Pistachios > Pecans > Hazelnuts > Almonds > Peanits

i have a vitamix, has anyone tried making pistachio butter? what could i do with that?

>Pistachios
>Almonds
>Pine Nuts
>Cashews
Not nuts.

You can suck on my nuts, you pedantic cunt.

Pecans > pepitas > macadamias > peanuts > cashews > hazelnuts > pistachios > (POWERGAP) > almonds > brazils > walnuts > pine nuts > (POWERGAP) > sunflower seeds
The only ones I actually dislike are sunflower seeds.

Those are not nuts either, nor am I a cunt, you easily aggravated idiot.

In other news soccer is called football outside of the united states.

We all know that they aren't nuts, but they're close enough and paired with actual nuts all the time so who cares. There's no need to point out something just for the sake of letting everyone know what they already knew.

Hazelnuts > pecans > peanuts > macadamias >>>>>>>> brazil nuts

all other nuts are disgusting

>doesn't even mention Brazil nuts
>it's because they're Elder God Tier

Don't deserve to exist tier:

Brazil nuts

What are these called where you live, Veeky Forums?

Brazil nuts and I hate the way they squeak on my teeth

Pecans > Cashews > Peanuts > Almonds > Brazil nuts

coonteeth. We always enjoy them at Christmas

All of my grandparents called them Niger toes.

No, there was actually a liquorice candy called nigger toes.

more like fagnut lmao

almonds=hazelnuts=walnut>pistachios>cashews>peanuts>pecans>pines

if you say anything else, you should literally kill yourself

Depends, are the nuts activated or not.

pistachio=cashew>almond=macadamia>pine-peanuts>everything else

Macadamia>>>>> hazelnut>cashews= almonds>>> pistachio>peanuts>>>>>>> Brazil>>>walnuts>>>>>>>>> deez nuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pecan

DEEZ NUTS >
awwww...

Pistachios>Cashews>Pine Nuts>Pecans>Brazil Nuts>Unsalted Peanuts>Almonds>Walnuts>Hazlenuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salted Peanuts

Brazil nuts should be exterminated

>tfw allergic to tree nuts
I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of life

Pistachios>Macadamias>Pine Nuts>Hazelnuts>Brazil Nuts>Walnuts>Almonds>Peanuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cashews

Cashews are the unfortunate filler of mixed nuts bags, even raisins go before them.

Brasil nuts aren't nuts

>Brasil
Retard.

>thinks peanuts are nuts

We call 'em nigger toes where I live. (WV)