FUCKING A

FUCKING A

twitter.com/dahongfei/status/968754604551950337

Proof WEISS doesn't know shit.

NEO has far too many problems to be rated A at all.

What did REQ get?

Ride the pump and stfu faggot. Dont get attached to coins.

it got REKT

Still dropping though

There will be one more pump tomorrow for people trying to get the ONT airdrop

Neo is another made up shitcoin to trick latefags who missed out on ETH.

No one is developing shit on this communist controlled fakechain

>shitty fanfic rating Weiss
>credible at all

nah

Just like eos. It’s going nowhere. Eth already won the smart contract platform game. Bagholding his latefag communist shit will put you in the poorhouse.

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself this instant you filthy normie peacock creature

>Weiss

If it wasn't for the fact that I made nearly $20k off the XLM FOMO in anticipation of the report, I'd say that buying the report was the worst fucking waste of money I've ever done in crypto. And I've owned a lot of shitcoins.

Give me any Veeky Forumsfag at random, and he'd be able to create a better rating system than those retards.

probably paid off weiss to some... hong kong hospitality.

>implying Chinks won't force this on each other
>what is ethnic nepotism
Ethnic nepotism is like the #1 deciding factor of every decision Chinks and kikes make. (((Weiss))) understands the power of it, hence the A

How do you get the airdrop?

send a self addressed stamped envelope to Da Hongfei.

>he's assblasted his coins are bad

>speculative
>bubble
meets
>manipulative
>international
>bankers

Sorry friend. Although a stupid name Cardano is taking over when it is finally released. Out of all the top coins right now look at the fucking charts. It is manipulated and kept at it's floor by whales. Do you really fucking think they are trying to unload bags at floor level when there are loads of buy orders at times? No they are blocking the price from going higher. It has massive consolidation and is ready to take off on a parabolic moon. If you don't have at least some Ada you are a massive brainlet. Cap this

>Neo is another made up shitcoin to trick latefags who missed out on ETH.
Are you stupid? There are people who made fucking bank off ANS/NEO

Tezos is looming, ada will be irrelevant...

Strap in Neolytes!

>he thinks REQ was worthy enough to get rated by Weiss

It was going up more because of ONT airdrop than weiss.

Going to drop hard im afraid after ONT. This is the last time I FOMO in. I'm pissed.

I do believe it will be worth more during the next alt run though. Kind of thinking I might just sell and rebuy back after ONT airdrop.

when is the drop need to dump my bag before

You absolute fucking retards saying it was going up because of ONT airdrop. It was going up because BTC was going up. NEO has performed incredibly well the last few months and is currently at pre-January crash levels. Name another coin that hasn't lost value since January.

pic related, it's you

of course, but at least neo has the chink angle. eos, cardano, etc. have nothing.

corporate shitcoin controlled by chinese Zionists

Its after a certain block I think. Its estimated to be March 1st 1 AM UTC. Usually those things are pretty good though. Just be ready around that time or sell majority now.

Is NEO's network any good?

Weiss "We need a coin with an A rating. Looks stupid when no coin has A rating. But let us use a coin which is not in the top 5, specially not Bitcoin, so it looks like we know more and people buy our rating recommendations."

isnt the wiess rating bascially the potential upside rating?

so they are saying neo has best possible upside.

this would account for not making btc the A rated coin seeing's how its fucking daddy to all this literal poo tier stuff.