What is the essential /autistcore/ for food?

What is the essential /autistcore/ for food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlZd9YSuDg
youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much any breaded common foods

tendies
tater tots
grilled cheese sandwiches with the crusts cut off
lunchables
doritos
hot pockets
chicken nuggers
funyuns
their own jizzum

fish sticks

degreased cheese pizza

Spaghetti bolognese

Mountain Dew

turkey sandwiches

blue steak

western snack foods eaten with chopsticks

Boogers, their own fingernails and chicken tenders

Potatoes.
My god, I love them any way they're cooked.

'dines and beans my autismo friend, 'dines and beans.

12 chopsticks..

I do this sometimes because I don't want my fingers getting greasy when I'm snacking while shitposting desu

Boogers are fucking tasty. Is there any way to get more boogers or influence their taste?

I have an autistic friend that eats sushi and Lunchables religiously.

Pasta bolognese is great when made at home, but every waiter should have a licence to kill anyone who orders it at a restaurant on the spot. Bullet to the head and goodbye Mr. Autismo.

a light touch of pepper adds to their salty sweet taste I find.

as a person with autism
I hate hot pockets and chicken nuggets. That shit is for people who "think" they are picky eaters, but are nothing more than just common american trash.

Actual autist here, I eat none of those things and typically grill or pan fry my food. Almost never need to bake or deep fry anything.
While my tastes are narrow, the only staple dollar store foods I eat are ramen and $4 red baron pizzas.
I usually buy onions, green peppers, eggs, ziti pasta, tomatoes, ancient red sweet peppers, ground beef, potatoes, fresh green beans (seasonal), deli ham, cheese and sometimes bread and I take it from there.

The misconception you make is that we have friends/responsibilities and couldn't possibly have 16-18 hours a day to cook for ourselves.
The shit you listed is food stamp tier and too expensive for everyday consumption. When 20 days of autism bucks every month goes to your rent, you really can't afford to fuck around with anything but what I listed.
I can't even buy new shoes and this nigga thinks I'm going to spend $12 a pound on hot pockets when ground beef is $3.36 a pound.

>I can't even buy new shoes and this nigga thinks I'm going to spend $12 a pound on hot pockets when ground beef is $3.36 a pound.
Now this is that autism that I can get into. This is that Dorf Fort autism. This is that autism that I like.

Ulillillia has OCD. He is not autistic.

My son eats mostly mash potato's and peas because we can't trust him not to choke on his food.

He's right. The effort or even thought of degreasing pizza is beyond autism.

Lunchables are pretty autistic.

Fuck you guys, lunchables are convenient

Hamburger Helper with no hamburger (part 1/2)

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlZd9YSuDg

Cheesy noodles?

actual diagnosed full on autist here. can confirm this. i eat pasta bolognese exclusively and if someone fucks with my food i become suicidal.

degreased pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw

I've got bad news for you son.