ITT: We pretend were in the dot com bubble

ITT: We pretend were in the dot com bubble.

Hey Veeky Forums,
Why aren't you all in on yahoo.com?
> Has email, search, and news
> Name draws attention and excitement
> Website has clean UI
> Default search engine in most browser
Do you literally hate money?

Because I'm all in on ars digita:

>>Developers of massively popular web platform, used by thousands of other start-ups all over the world

>>Developing an education program that will bring about a great talent pool they'll be able to offer to any tech company, all their alumni will have a MIT-level CS education,

Yahoo has stiff competition from MSN, Lycos, Terra and perhaps those Google guys in the search space (Though they'll probably get acquired, you can't build a sustainable portal business with just search engine). Ars digita is doing something really unique.

Google will never beat established search engines like Altavista

Seriously, what kind of fucking name is "Google" anyway? It'll never take off, just some commie pump and dump scheme

just sold all my Google stocks to accumulate more Altavista.

Guys, go all in on AskJeeves.com

>Has a mascot
>feels personable you get to ask jeeves something
>nice red design

NoJeeves need not apply.

jeevers assemble

were gonna make it bro

normies are guna eat that handsome little mascot shit up

>he isnt all in on etoys
its literally toys on a computer that you can just order, every parent will be using this for christmas shopping within the next 5 years. screenshot this.

I'm here just laughing at Amazon HODLers:

>>Sells a couple hundred books a day
>>Established chains like Barnes&Noble and Borders sell thousands, millions a year

>>Low barriers to entry to the online market for established players, most big retail bookstores already have or are in the process of getting a website.

Why the fuck would anyone buy their books from Amazon when you can buy from a big retailer's website and get the convenience of in-store pickups and customer service, plus synergy with customer loyalty programs, etc?
Obvious pump&dump.

lmao at stinky amazonies stay poor fuckers

Anyone try Club Penguin ?

Literally the future of entertainment, all the kids will be playing it 20 years from now, screenshot this.

Unfortunately, yes. Anyone remember Puffles?

I hate these threads

Time for a Club Penguin Chainlink

I come from the future. In a little less than 2 years, dotcom stocks will go through the greatest JUSTing we've ever seen in the history of speculative stocks. If you aren't retarded, sell now and buy back later for sick gainz. Apple, Amazon and Google are my picks. Thank me later

>>t. retard who is mad he didn't invest in pets.com

>>Implying normies will pick Google's autistic minimalism over AskJeeves' friendliness
>>Implying Amazon can beat established retail players
>>Implying Apple can compete in the consumer PC market with microsoft when most software is only compatible with windows and windows PCs are way cheaper.

LMAO not buying your bags.

There's no stops on the information super highway, get this FUD out of here.

>>Mfw people try to analyze the new economy using tools from the old economy

We're all making it, we're the early adopters. All your shitstocks will moon.

Nice try retard

why is no one talking about pets.com . do you hate money biz?

All in on chainlink.geocities.com, they found the solution to the webring problem. Get in before it's indexed on altavista!

>Why aren't you all in on yahoo.com?
Woman in charge of yahoo.com
Dropped.

rebuy ur amazon at 3 dolla holla

If you buy Google you are literally delusional.

>2 men working from a literal basement
>All it does is index websites, you don't even need to pay to use it
>'MUH ALGORITHM'

Sergey is literally going to dump on you retards.

I don’t know why you’re not all in on APPL.

>easier to use OS
>doesn’t need antivirus
>rumors that they’re making a cell phone with a touch screen

Based Steve Jorbs will lead us to the promised land

Just mortgaged my home to buy x1000 faerie paint brushes see you all in lamboland

the dotcom bubble is overinflated the only use it'll ever have is email. No one in their right mind is going to buy things without even seeing it. It's weird and creepy.

etoys will moon around christmas

Got this new job at the WTC guys I'm excited. Wish me luck

>coolvetica
kill me please

Amazon will never take off, it's too old, first mover advantage will not last. SELL.

Fucking amaDRONES are so stupid. I'm all in KOZMO, this shits gonna moon like crazy. ONE HOUR FREE DELIVERIES

kek

Whale here, buy this now

Broadcast.com

>chad founder who's passionate (Mark Cuban)
>will replace all TV within a few years
>great dev team
>product lineup coming soon and includes one episode of Miami Heat

Literal free money. The stock will continue to rise and it's clear this company will transform TV.

No no don't worry about how dial up will be able to handle enormous HD content, that's just pajeet FUD.

MY WIKI STAYS SUPER STICKY