Mfw when I know a coin which will 1000x in the next twelve months but refuse to tell anybody without payment

>mfw when I know a coin which will 1000x in the next twelve months but refuse to tell anybody without payment

Who else /devilish/ here?

seriously kys

bits have the worst humor

Bait thread

REQ you fagot

Not even remotely close. I'll answer two more of these and that's it.

You killed a perfectly good link thread for this, go back

we know

yeah you and every other faggot who posts this same post at least twice a day since forever.

You guys know that it's over right?

Its enigma, but you're shitposting so you didnt know that

All of biz owns chainlink already

definitely xrp sir

Nope, not Coss, Enigma, ChainLink or Ripple. Stay broke.

Everybody knows its Marinecoin.

Its enigma and you're a retard

/thread

Nope.
Someone bought expensive-ass bags. Have fun waiting an eternity to break even while every other coin soars to the moon, particularly the one I'm all in on.

I bought them at 2 bucks mate, if you dont think enigma with a market cap of 400 mil and the best team of literally any crypto will make lambobucks, you are literally retarded, and should try to learn how to poo in loo before trading crypto

>the best team of literally any crypto
Heard of Cardano?
>with a market cap of 400 mil
Sorry, I forgot you were retarded.

>Cardano
>good team
average at best

Literally XLM

Stellar Lumens has made me a lot of money in the past, but no, it won't 1000x in the next twelve months. Good guess though.

Nothing will ever x1000 in next 12 months.

There was a thing called SNOVIO, that was shilled maybe 3 times on Veeky Forums and it made 100x in less than a month during bull run of december/january. There were few others also, but anything that made 100x here was not even shilled.

SHHH

You're right. And I'm dropping a massive clue here, but this coin hasn't been shilled on Veeky Forums. It won't be until it's too late as well.

kek

fucking amateurs

I have insider info on a guaranteed x1000

SHHHHH

SHHHHHHH

It is Enigma

One of these?

>Have fun waiting an eternity

FUN

sure you do, as if you know how market will behave in next 12 months right? Even if BTC goes on bull rally in March-April, that won't be enough. Even if it goes again on bully rally in Novemeber/December, that might still not be enough.

It's bitcoin u tards

top quality post sir

Did you make this yourself user? If so, nice word processing skills. If not, what's the source supposed to be?

what do you mean?

What makes you think I don't have insider information about this coin as well?
Where the hell did you dig that up? I'm genuinely laughing. And no, it's not on that list. Keep trying.
FunFair is promising but not it. Nice try.
Not a chance.

Dont answer to this retarded lying faggot.

He will just shill at the end whatever shitcoin bought, let this thread die as alone and sadly as OP's life.

Haha mate my dad works for crypto. You have only the slightest clue.

>My dad works for crypto
Someone screencap this

Literally a guaranteed 10x

1000x is pushing it, though. I hope OP isn't delusional to think this coin is going anymore than a 10x by EoY.

Peepcoin

Currently one sat

Going to 1000 sats by EOY at the very least

Nope, guess again.

>he didnt change the price in eth

What letter does it start with?

This is the most retarded guess on the list. No.

What? Are you saying my millions of peepies won't make me a millionaire?

It might begin with a letter, or it might begin with a number. Either way, I've made it clear that I'll only tell people if they pay me. So keep guessing, you're just wasting your time. I, for one, enjoy accumulating this coin while it's severely undervalued. I won't even need to shill it when it takes off; Veeky Forums will do that for me.

0x

You cant escape being worthless, go back to s4s, where you belong, you know the thread

I'll give you 1 XRB

Agi

>coin which can easily turn 1K into 1M if you have strong hands
>I'll pay you $14 for it

Yeah, no. 100 NANO would be a fair amount.

Storm?

Not SingularityNET or Storm. Again, I clarify: other coins will moon. Just nowhere near as much as this one.

hehe I know thing and you want to know thing but im not telling!

kys

And how much you wanna be paid ? Give us something so I would know.

Checked. I'll take 1K USD, or it's equivalent in any crypto, for the name of this token and a comprehensive list of reasons for why it will moon, including price predictions with dates. Drop your email if you're interested.

wyvern?

Incorrect.

fuck it ill bite
email is [email protected]

beggarcoin

stupid nigger at least post it here so we can all laugh

Honestly, I just don't care. I have DomainToken and Chainlink, the two comfiest holds of all time. So gtfo.

I know, but not going to tell either

ahh so it's one of those midmoon coins... That does complicate the guesses since most wont be able to look for that kind of detail. not bad

>doesn't care
>posts anyway
>says he holds ChainLink and a token I've never heard of
I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
Nice try with the reverse psychology. The truth is that even the smartest minds in crypto haven't bought into this gold mine yet.

domaintoken? missed that somehow. Think i'll go do some reading on it

aight checked on blockfolio,.. is it domain?

Vivid?

When did you aquire telepathic abilities? Or are you just jewish?

K guys, I have some info about a moon coin too, I would trade the info for 0.05ETH. Why that little? Because Im a poorfag and cant invest enough in it, but it could help you while not giving me much. Got info from a guy who made it last bull run.

is this ANS/NEO or SDC (shadowcash for you newfags)

someone srsly break down the code and lmk ty

No, it's not Domain or Vivid.
Neither telepathic nor Jewish. Maybe autistic: it takes a lot of time, research and thought to unveil something so innovative as an untapped 1000x.

Well then it's Endor.

So many wrong guesses. No.

Have you talked to Kevin too?

Will you even acknowledge a correct guess?

[email protected]

B I T B E A N S

It's Metronome. We all know this to be true.

Just wish ICO would start.

BRD?

I know a coin that will x1001 by eoy year. Screenshot this post my name is Mark Angeles.

>mfw when found a new shiny street to shit but refuse to tell anybody without payment
Who else /pajeetish/ here?

My friend bought a toilet recently, I stopped talking to him and raped his wife

Who the fuck is Kevin?
I will, it's just that nobody has guessed it yet.
Negative.
We all know this to be false. No.
Wrong.

Its's PRL, blockport, TRAC or HAT

Shut up nigger this isnt your thread anymore

Wow - four guesses and they're all wrong. Why not guess forty next time?

ONT

Are people just guessing random strings of letters now? No.

kek
kek pt.2

Kyber

nexus

No.
Also no.

>I KNOW SOMETHING U DONT KNOWWWWW AHAHAHAHA xDDDDDD
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE ITS NOT ANY OF THE COINS YOU SAID HAHA
These threads are easily the worst on this board.

hows ur brother los doin

he is just fishing for good coins nigga dont know shit