Chuck E. Cheese's pizza

Opinions?

Super sweet pizza and drunk parents fighting.

What's to like?

I'm not talking about the dumb parents and yucky kids, just the pizza itself.

when i went there as a kid i would play vidya while my dad drank and after mediocre pizza we would take back roads home to avoid cops

good times

Dude I've been thinking of trying their pizza again as a 26 year old degenerate, but I want to do it discreetly. I don't want to see anyone there at all. Can you call in and order pickup? Or can you walk in, go to the counter, go out and smoke and get drunk, and come back in just to pick it up and go home?

AFAIK, you can't call in or anything. But I'm sure that they offer boxes, so you can do takeout.

What does that acronym stand for?

As Far As I Know.

Their pizza is surprisingly good, especially their BBQ chicken pizza.

My nigga

I don't even know if their Pizza's good anymore. I remember loving it as a kid but I'm sure my taste buds are different now. I haven't been back there in probably like thirteen years or so.

there's one 5 miles from me, but i drive to the one 30 miles away 'cause it's less "ethnic."

Used to work there, food was actually as good as i remember but working there was as bad as you think it is

All Faggots Anally Intrude Kids

>those free tokens for making good grades

The last positive recognition I ever received.

My local Chuck E. Cheese's is a hangout for gangbangers. Because nothing makes your gang intimidating that having Chuck E Cheese's as your turf.

Underrated post

Last time I was there, it was pretty good pizza. However, I haven't been there since I was a kid so I am not sure how it is. Probably still good. However, I can't believe Chuck E. Cheese's is still operating desu.

I did not mean desu, I meant to be honest...

I lo e to take my wife's son there caue I can get shitfaced while he plays games

Houston?

god i cant even imagine that place filled with spic and niglets, it must be horrible

>shitty grease-caked '''''pizza'''''
>garbage prizes for garbage games
>grating as fuck music and tv shows from the dumb stage up front
>angry entitled parents not watching their hyper-destructive sugarrushed kids
>the entire place is a complex temple to the almighty plague god

It's garbage after you stop being 12 years old and I thoroughly regret dragging my parents to similar places when I was a kid.

The pizza isnt bad. Not worth the price but if you include the fact they offer games to play for $0.25 that in any other place would cost $1-$2 make it ok. Overall its a fairly cheep way to have a fun day with the kids.

no it isnt

Fun games for kids and adults.

Don't do the food.

middle of the road as far as pizza chains go

Their pizza is actually pretty fucking great compared to the big chains. Based Nolan Bushnell made sure of that. And the ones that also serve beer... Oh my, I love to just pig out on that good pizza, have a few beers, then walk around to see if there are any arcade games from my childhood, like the Simpson's game or Jurassic Park.

It's too bad I've probably only went twice in the last decade because you can only have so many coworkers with young kids.