Anyone else hate shit like this?

Anyone else hate shit like this?

Unless it's meant to be eaten with your hands (like oysters or whatever) the food on your plate should NOT need to be peeled, especially if there's fucking SAUCE everywhere (?!!).
Am I supposed to put my fingers in there, so I can dig the shrimps out and peel the tail off? Fuck no.
This UPSETS ME.

Yes

jesus christ, it doesn't even have a point to it
it's just petty sadism

you eats salt and pepper shrimp whole don't you?

i didnt know what this was so i googled
and wtf

explain this
how is it supposed to work?

>how is it supposed to work?
You eat it like soft shelled crab. That is, you eat all of it.

It's good for you. Lots of calcium.

It's just the fucking tail, dude. If you insist on taking it off and are somehow unable to do it with a fork and a knife (without leaving meat in the tail) then your parents didn't raise you properly and you should slap them next time you see them. You should probably enroll in an etiquette class as you most likely are embarrassing yourself in a couple dozen ways every time you go out to eat.

I'd assume the point is that the clams bake on the pizza, releasing their juices directly onto the dough and thereby flavoring it.

What's requires peeling here?

that's the shittiest type of clam to use anyway

use blood cockles, mussels, or manila clams

Why would they import shellfish from the other side of the planet instead of using the fresh stuff that's brought in from right off shore every morning? Retard.

because the apogee of fine cuisine is the longest cold chain possible

>You're doing it wrong
Nice try, but there literally is no way to eat that without getting your hands all saucy, or just eating the dirty tail chitin with it.

You know why iceberg lettuce got its name, right?

You use your fork and knife to remove the tail from the meat, dum dum. It's really not that difficult.

You eat the tails m8 like holy shit how did you get this far in life being this stupid? I bet you don't eat prawn heads either kek.

you pierce the shrimp with your fork.
bite the tail and pull it off
spit the tail into a napkin or anyone around you.

I hate any effort-requiring food to be honest lads, I used to hate it whenever my mom "made" tacos, which meant she just cooked the meat and put all the ingredients in separate bowls for us to fill store bought shells with.

The amount of effort and mess involved in just eating a single taco almost wasn't worth it.

Do shrimp tails really add enough flavor to be left on during cooking, or is it for presentation? I wouldn't assume many people eat them, but maybe they do.

Otherwise, why don't restaurants just cut them off before cooking?

How fat are your fingers that you can't dexterously manipulate your fork and knife to peel those little tails off? Hell, if you're desperate, you can even just stab the tail part with your fork and just bite off the flesh.

Mainly for presentation, and also to serve as a handle especially when it's fried (like in tempura). But it's fucking delicious fried that you can eat it with the shrimp. I know a place in Washington that serves fried shrimp tails and it's one of their best sellers.

What a fucking pussy. I ate this kind of shit on my wedding night wearing my brand new suit and everything.