Thanks for the free money, you dumb fucks

Thanks for the free money, you dumb fucks.

BTCP is the best privacy coin.
Has better tech than Monero.
Has better branding than Zcash.
Every BTC holder can claim it.
Decentralised exchange.
What more could you ask for?
Nbr 1 coin in a couple of years.
It will surpass bitcoin.

Thank you pajeet, just bought 100k

This baby-faced faggot is DEAD when I find him. I lost over 200k the last few days to this bullshit

Who is he and what did he do?

He's a scammy dev who should never be trusted again

That's not nice. You should have known crypto is economic darwinism. I'm the smart money and you're the dumb money.

You can't blame me for your lack of brain.

Keyboard warrior

the funny thing is that this guy isn't even half as mad as people are going to be when BTCP starts trading at $15 and stays there.

Kek I hold a decent amount of ZCL and even I can’t help but kek at the retards saying $500-$1600

Mods, pls ban them for this, no pics of children on this board

it's not his fault you dumbass, this is all on bittrex.

>blames bittrex for not wanting to have one of the most obvious PnD coins trading on their site

love it

oh ya what a real respectable exchange, they'll host bitbean and delist maidsafe and fork bitcoin gold but no problems here m8

>implying bitbean and bitcoin gold are anywhere near BTCP levels of scamcoin

thats cool m8 so hows that 1cpu1vote going for you? lmao you got the gall to talk shit about zcl while your shitcoins are down 60%

>fud
Time to double down thanks for the call fags

Bitbean is pretty solid tbf

>BITCONNEEECT

Nobody wants to buy it sellers cant dump kys
>BITCONNEEECT
Everything is bitconnect when it suits me go poo in loo

nothing to say huh, i guess you're just full of shit

"This baby-faced faggot is DEAD when I find him. I lost over 200k the last few days to this bullshit"

mate, only dump people held after zcl was over $200. it is 100% your fault. you ignored all my warings on biz. you deserve to be poor