Guess who was right again?

Guess who was right again?

>inb4 salty anons too dumb to understand TA

I'll believe him if he does it with this accuracy 5 more times.

he’s been wrong countless times and deleted his incorrect tweets

Robin Hood of crypto.

not sure if i should stay in neo for ontology airdrop or tether up

nice
what are their top 20 alt coins to buy in 2018?
>MUST READ CLICK HERE

>giving Dash to citizens
Does this Robin Hood want their city to be poor?

where do you even get this shit
how can you make claims like this

>mega(DOT)nz /#!rvpmWa5J!3aN-klgGCSoiYGbZCvrzO9tJHR8Uu7YfAa3bUJEm1Q0

I think that might work

>elliott waves
>not fibs

saved so i can laugh at this again tomorrow

i don't know why i have to download a file to get a list. i'm gonna not got there just in case. but in case this isn't something nasty, thanks.

Its a large pdf, I'm not capping every page. There should be an option to view online and not download...?

>no Link
This is the sign boys. Buy some stinky fucking linkies.

>This
I always struggle to place my fibs correctly but the best/most accurate analyses that I've seen have always been fib based.

not this autist

>FUN

nice, thanks

>we are going to help Haiti
fucking why? Haiti does nothing but fail fail fail they will never do anything, giving them money is flushing it down the toilet, at worst you are supporting expanding this failure by allowing them to have larger families, only increasing the disaster.

Thanks dude!

Maybe americans can go in and rebuild Haiti again, 5th time coming up right?

>wave 1 the longest wave on reversal

Little more detail

>Tron
>+2000%

what is this from?

the most optimistic fucking sheet ive ever seen.

>likely
>soon
>potential
>opportunity
>wait
>incoming
>expect

Normies will pump them Tron again lmao

Is this a virus

Egalitarianism is an expensive fantasy, it is crippling mankind. We went to the moon in 1969, we should be playing football on Neptune by now but no we have to feed niggers and expand their population while diminishing our own because social justice.

Also, they don’t even appreciate it. Nor can they, with their sub-70 IQs.

>XVG $15

>there is a possibility that I could be wrong and this is going to go down instead of up

His ass

lmao who is this nobody and why is Veeky Forums trying to make him a thing

probably. my friend who got in crypto, literally opened CMC, went through prices on first page and went all in on tron "because it was cheap and close to bitcoin".

Anybody who calls idiota 'good solid crypto' is a certified retard.
Iota is great at filtering idiots who somehow managed to sound smart

Infamous Marius was finally right? fuck, he will be celebrating for years

>Iota is great at filtering idiots who somehow managed to sound smart
Like bosch?

According to this BTC should drop hard today no? I'm currently 50/50 between fiat and BTC so it will be interesting to see what happens, personally I think BTC looks pretty bullish short term atleast.

and Volkswagen?

all shit companies, you should all in on link because some autist got septs while saying link 1k EOY

>tweets: we're going up
>tweets: we're going down
>deletes the wrong one.
Ta da!

Where can I get this PDF?

guess who deletes his tweet when he's wrong? this guy

superiority-complex dumbasses that haven't DTOR love to spit on iota out of spite instead of researching

DYOR and get in or stay salty feggit

He predicted 8k BTC February 28th. Only missed that by $2,5k but I see that now as he was embarrasingly wrong he changed his prediction to that it will only "have a DOWN come end Feb 28".

What a fucking tool.

>viewing online is not downloading
Splitting from /g/ was a mistake

HAHAHA, what the fuck is that?

Can someone please explain why the fuck anyone is unironically listening to this retard?

Or does he just post make his own threads on Veeky Forums as some form of advertisement?

This boards obsession with following anyone, whenever tripfags or Twitter is unprecedent. Even /v/ laughs at you and I think this might be the single board where "sheep" actually applies.

>what are memes

It's the December newfags. Most of them are normies or just have room temperature IQs. Veeky Forums was nothing like it is now even 3 months ago.

All the newfags need someone to make their decisions for them, so that they don't have to feel responsibility when they fail. It's fucking sickening what they've done to this board.

I dont carr about his stupid predictions, but the way he communicates is infuriating. God I hate emoji spamming boomers so fucking much.

Fuck off, Marius. You are and always will be a fucking failure.

No

I agree, almost makes me miss the pink wojak spam days. Atleast those threads could be funny.

>NEO
>in downwards spiral now
Yeah right. Also, I bought way too much PO.et and I wish it would 4x because I really want to lose those fucking bags

Ah yes. So they won't feel responsible. Kinda like what you're doing right now, no? Pushing blame on others when you could have prevented this?

>when you could have prevented this?

How the fuck could I have prevented BTC from going on a massive bullrun, and having retarded normies on plebbit spread the rumor of "all those autists on Veeky Forums with their secret knowledge"?

Neck yourself, you god damn normie.

You could have avoided feeding their delusions. But no, it's easier to shift blame than accepting you let it happen because at the time, you got gains.

>feeding their delusions

Nigger, I did everything in my power to bleed them dry of their money so that they would leave.

Truth. Even last October Veeky Forums was basically like visiting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

fuck off marius and marius accessories

And you failed at both. But blame "them", it's easier that way for the ego.

>one person can make thousands of invading brainlets disappear

I'm not a shill. I just enjoy the memes.

Cute, you think I'm speaking individually.
No, you, and everyone here is the sole responsible reason newfags found a place to settle. Yet all of you refuse responsibility, because in your own eyes you're "perfect" and did nothing wrong by letting them fester.

is this guy BTC bullish in long-term or not??

>Bitcoin will have a DOWN come end Feb 28
What? Is this supposed to be in English?

Seems like he expects BTC to go bullish in about 2 weeks and is expecting many alts to do massive bullruns this year so yea, he seems pretty bullish longterm.

you're not a fucking meme. and if you don't stop spamming this board with your failed fucking predictions, i'll make sure that piece of shit website you have doesn't stay online for more than an hour per day.

Yes he predicts $193,857 BTC by 8.11pm EST, Jan 23rd 2020

Stellar 1056%

Haha good luck with that boy.

as you wish.

It's fucking Twitter. I hate it.

This guy is fucking retarded.

Can confirm.
Although the only correct tripfag is me.
I'd post my meme chart from a couple days ago that broke out perfectly. But I'm in bed , comfy. You fags look out for me , I'm no TA pro but I add logic and reasonable targets to my charts. Get with it or get lost non believers

>BTC at $7k: We're going down now
>BTC at $8k: We're going down now
>BTC at $9k: We're going down now
>BTC at $10k: We're going down now
>BTC at $11k: We're going down now
>BTC goes down $1k
>Look everyone, I was right

You're almost as bad as OP. At least you don't spam threads and scam gullible normies.

All I do is help friend. I'll post caps of some of my threads. If you check the time and compare it to btc chart you will see every time I've made one of those fud threads btc would have a dump within minutes to an hour of thread. No not a little sell off, a dump. I admit to my one bad call. Btc to 6.5 area to retest support. The week it was gonna happen bulls reversed it over and over again. Those desperate tards , we could have been over with this bear market if we had another solid crash back then.

no one cares

How can you not realize by now that nobody gives a shit about your predictions?

lol we are actually laughing at this guy in our group. You know he has paid followers right?

God this board got so retarded. I only come here for the lulz to laugh at poor fags.

Didnt he predict getting to 20k and never ever again dropping below 14k?