You spited on solid x10

>mocked on Veeky Forums for monts
>successfully keep all of the promises over whole project
>develop famous and promising ICO in 2 months. (working platform, presale, ICO, KYC, media campaign, exchange listing)

Education token is DISTRIBUTED to participants wallets ALREADY.

TOMMOROW it is being listed on gate.io and Bibox. (Two exchanges with volume greater than your beloved KuCoin)
Also there is another BIG exchange which is kept secret until tommorow. Rumors are about mentioned CuckCoin.
It is obviously present on EtherDelta and Liqui too.

And now the best fucking thing bizlets.

MARKET CAPITALIZATION IS 10.000.000 FUCKING DOLLARINHOS ONLY!!!!!111ONEONE (SICK!)

FOR AMERIFUCKS: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, SEVEN ZEROES = TEN MILLIONS.

TEN MILLIONS M CAP.

Do you know what does it mean you phimosis manchildren?

IT MEAN WE'RE ABOUT TO GO INTERGALACTIC.

Marketing team is shilling the shit out of this coin right now.
Two telegram groups with ~20k users already.

> give away 3 brand new fucking Tesla Roadsters
>binance listing competition already (SICK!)
>users gets rewarded for voting

WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW Veeky Forums??
YOU ARE VERY FUCKING WELCOME TO FOMO IN TOMORROW BEFORE THIS HITS 1$ END OF MARCH.

That means nobody wants to buy this shit.

>greater than your beloved KuCoin)
Lol it's getting listed on Kucoin tho

You forgot to mention their HODL programme where people gets rewarded for holding.
Dr Garbage truly cucked us all...

>mfw I bought 50k with a huge-ass bonus

I got my coins also, 48k stack, can't wait to sell this for 5-10x profit

Honestly anyone who believes this shit will go below $10m marketcap is grade A brainlet.

This just needs a single med size exchange listing and it will break $20m where i will sell half of it to get back my initial and hold the rest in anticipation of a larger exchange listing which will see it pump to $40-50m.

stay poor faggots

Why would you sell half at 20m when you're so sure it will be 40-50m on large exchange, you just proven yourself a dumb faggot

>nigger tier portfolio management detected

haha always do the opposite of what biz tells you to do. i got poorfag 8k stack.

>Literally hates money for selling 2x instead of 4-5x

Whos the nigger here?

in ANTICIPATION of a large exchange, it's not a promise and even if it is, there is time line.

I want to secure my initial quickly and move it around somewhere else.

As this lovely user says, I'm not a nigger and i manage my portfolio properly

I have some edu tokens in the dashboard, how do i transfer it to my own wallet ?

they should have been transferred by now, check your wallet on etherscan

You literally type like a pajeet and most likely are a pajeet. Fuck off. I hope you lose your life savings on this but you haven't actually invested anything. Because you don't have anything. You street shitting spamming faggot. Good luck with your 25$ bounty.

>selling this gem for x2

Dude, the amount of hype it gets is yuge.

Priced for 1$ it would only have a mcap of $100M which is not even close to top100 coin.

Im not selling this 2x lmfao, you quoted wrong post.

If this 10x I will legitimately leave the crypto market never to return

not really, i checked the ether address i used to send ETH and i just have OUT to edu token but nothing in.

Fuck off. I made some typos as I was writing this in excitement but I am not a pajeet. Proof related.

Yeah, I did.

You did really prove yourself to a basic Veeky Forums fudder faggot? LOL

I wanted that bastard to know that he can suck my BWC.

that's the ugliest reddit fag looking hand ive ever seen in my life

Hmmm i hope you're right op

To buy other ICOs? Not everyone can afford to hodl pajeet

>reddit fag
I'm hetero my dear.

>He didn't deny having no skin in this shitcoin / bounty posting

I'm a Mongolian basketweaver by heart user

It's the hand of a soyboy who gets 5 cents per post

Not anywhere near a fudder you little faggot pissant. I am heavily invested into many coins. This board just doesn't need these broke peasant faggots shitting out their bounty posting garbage.

Lol I invested in LEDU long time ago. As far as I know there is no bounty programme.
Anyway... I just posted a friendly information. Do whatever you want with it.
I'm off to my Chad life, see you in lamboland faggots

>the only buyorder on etherdelta is at 60% ICO
Lol

>I just posted a friendly information

Never change Biz

All your mouths will be shut with Dr Garbage BBC in your throats when this coin hits $1.

How? I tho they fixed the btc rate

>$10million cap
>KuCoin listing
>Hurrr the price will fell durr.

Absolute state of fucking Veeky Forums

When will I be able to trade this on idex?

Tokena are distributed but locked till tommorow. After that your free to go but I'm rather wait and flip it on KuCoin for sweet x10

Ohhh I can't fucking wait to dump it all over Asian whales for a sweet x10 ICO price.

Where is the dashboard link?

Ok, it says i have confirmed EDU but how do i get them to my wallet? I'll probably write this off if i have to do KYC

Just check your ether adress on etherscan and see if you received the tokens. You can't use them until tomorrow though

Lol

> dr nigger garbage
> bunch of pajeets paid to shill including op
> cant raise 10m despite constant shilling for weeks
> mfw people think this will moon

Kys

Remember sophiatx?

Another salty poor faggot detected, calling "pajeet" never gets old, duh?

Every statement you've made is either wrong or stupid.

And I don't own this shit so I have no business shilling it.

>if hes not a pajeet then he just be a redditor

All of you, kys.
Enjoy dumping your bags at 50% (if you are lucky and dont get fucked by whales before it is at 20%).

I want to add: This is one of the saddest and poorest Discord/Telegram shillposts i have ever fucking seen, kys.

Do you even know what you're talking about nigger?
20% of ICO mcap i 2mil. Do you really think that this will be worth only 2mil hitting gate.io and KuCoin?

Beside it whales won't be selling much as they have a hodl reward program.

This has nowhere to go but up. You're a real fucking brainlet if you don't get it.

>I don't want sure x10 option it's shit
>hello Veeky Forums shill me x1000 coin, link 1000$ EOY right?

>heavily invested into many coins
IndiaCoin and Link doesn't matter.
Biz has no investors. It's just a bunch of basedwellers who play with their college fund money.

Only shittalkers are FUDding this coin while real investors are quietly preparing to accumulate and cut their piece od a pie.

I am not a big fan of EDU and now I regret not buying it. Mcap with those listing opportunities is just a killer. Dr Garbage knew what we was doing.

>fucked by whales before it is at 20%
Holy shit. Imagine being this stupid