Is he proof being smart does get you laid?

Is he proof being smart does get you laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Words_Worth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a total babe.

He was such an interesting mother fucker, like, I don't even know his work, reading about his life is fascinating as it is

Being smart, physically attractive, charismatic, artistic and other things.

this

Being good at things gets you laid. Competence turns girls on, whether it's at basketball, poetry or math. Being good at those things won't make you a Chad if you're ugly and awkward, but if you're okay looking and socially well adjusted and good at something it's a huge plus.

For example, I take girls shooting as a third date because I'm good at it and they rely on me for guidance and don't know enough to think my ability is anything other than godlike.

lol you must be pretty obtuse op if byron is your reference point for being smart = getting laid.

he had a club foot and he fucked flatchested whores who were knocked out on laudanum

he's nothing to aspire to. I'm twice if not thrice the man he ever was.

Byron was very athletic, he was wealthy, and he was a pretty good poet with a ton of charisma

Proof that being attractive, fit, wealthy and charming will get you laid

As if we needed any proof of that

>very athletic
he had a club foot

look at that fucking face, dumbass. also, poets aren't smart. theyre more sensual than smart.

so if im smart i can never be a poet? ;_;

This.

In high school we did archery in gym class. I almost hit the bulls eye the first time. Lo and fuckin behold, that was all it took to get this one female friend totally wet. she had a nice caboose
I didn't do anything with it but it was observable.

Autists can't be poets... well, maybe.

>club foot
nothing some good old squats'n'oats can't fix

you realize he was the full deal right?

>smart
>historically good looking
>well traveled
>well versed, a fucking poet
>educated
>charismatic
>funny
>athletic

he was also a very good swimmer, among other things. his "club foot" (which was not really a club foot) was something he hid very well and which didn't prevent him from being a competent athlete

This, tbqh familia

Coleridge?

He also liked to box.

>tfw look like Byron
>tfw smart
>tfw charmed many women this year
>tfw I have a fucked up leg just like Byron
>tfw I'm very athletic
>tfw nearly the same height as Byron

Guys... Am I the reincarnation of Lord Byron?

>h3h3

no, you are not.

redpill me on byron's club foot

He had a fucked up foot and had a slight limp. He was really self conscious about it. No one really noticed, but himself.

>5'8
No chance, sorry mate

I'm not 5'8, I'm around 5'10-5'11. That's why I said nearly

I mean, look at that fucking stone chin. His writing wasn't the only thing he had going for him.

People usually say "nearly" when they mean they are a little short of it. Anyway you still don't have a chance. No woman wants to date a king of manlets

kek.I left my ex because I got bored of her, and I've banged 5 girls this semester alone... so I think I'm fine jealous lanklet

I think smart guys are hot yes.

AHEM
BY THE WAY YOUR AUTISM ISN'T "SMART"

I'd bang him.

Idk, let's ask John Donne. Verily, spaketh John

Being smart doesn't get you laid.
Being physically attractive doesn't get you laid.
Being good at something doesn't get you laid.

Being social and confident gets you laid. There are always smart/attractive people living alone and then there are charismatic ugly guys who get all the girls and you just sit there wondering how they do it.

tfw I look a lot like Byron
one of my ancestors probably banged that fucker

You dorks overanalyze everything.
The dumbest chav gets pussy.

A particular kind of woman loves Byron. If Byron were to go to chaville and talk the way he talks to those women he'd be considered a weirdo autist nerd.

>this dude was 28 and already a name in literature

CHAD writes SOPPY POETRY and gets mad BITCHES because he has SENSUALITY and TALENT. While you masturbate over serious literature, CHAD is out having SUBLIME EXPERIENCES with that girl you like from English class.

Low-class girls are pretty much forced to play in their own pool because nobody with money and education wants to deal with them. If Byron went to a council estate today a lot of the girls would act the way you describe, but some would still try to low-key get his dick because they can tell he's got money. Whether he fucks them or not, Byron would eventually leave and never call or write, cementing the Chav girl's fear of rejection by men like that. Next time around, she'll jeer with the others.

No, because Shelley was far smarter and...well he got mad pussy too, but not as much.

God his face is so punchable

Isaac Newton is known to have died a virgin, but that was probably a rumor started by Hooke because Hooke was a faggot.
Anyway, millions of people believe that shit. What does that mean? I don't know, but there's a strong implication there that people are willing to accept that brilliant minds lead to less sex. If being the smartest guy in history is unsexy to the general public, what's knowing about Russian philosophy?

How does the guy
who invents gravity
not occasionally
fall into some pussy?

>Chad
That board exists so the rest of the us don't have to have anything to do with you. You are the gutter scum on Veeky Forums.

Anyone who is obsessively engages in solitary tasks is going to get laid less.

bullshit, newton had a relationship with some rich bitch later in life after he got sick of wackin it to math

>spent entire youth in gifted schools
>have never experienced anything even close to intimacy with a human being

many people i knew from those times are mega virgins or have flaky long term relationships with extremely unstable women, some turned out fine, but way too many are leading pretty unhappy lives

dunno who that guy is, but this guy does prove it.

it's because you all had the kind of overprotective doting pampering sheltering parents that do things like put their kids in "gifted school"

Byron was the least interesting of the English Romantic poets. More boring than Wordsworth.

it's a scientific fact that women aren't attracted to intelligence, there are studies and shit.

he was good looking, being good looking gets you laid, nothing else.

Nah, it's impossible to be more boring than Wordsworth.

heh

at least wordsworth gave the name to a classic hentai game and anime series :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Words_Worth

>being good looking gets you laid, nothing else

False

Pickup artists

Pickup artists play a numbers game, it's not hard to get laid if you literally hit on every woman that you come across.

Most of them aren't unattractive in the first place. You underestimate how important appearance is. Knowing how to hit on women is just a finishing touch.

>If Byron went to a council estate today a lot of the girls would act the way you describe, but some would still try to low-key get his dick because they can tell he's got money. Whether he fucks them or not, Byron would eventually leave and never call or write, cementing the Chav girl's fear of rejection by men like that. Next time around, she'll jeer with the others.

How is this not a movie yet? Byron time travels to modern multicultural Britain and tries to survive on a council estate.

you likely overestimate it
while it's important, women are much less image driven than men and also the man is traditionally supposed to have the more active role in the relationship so simply standing there and looking good you likely won't get laid unless by another man

Thats why I said it's a finishing touch. Let's be real for a moment, any +8 will get female attention by default even without the meme that is "game".

Y-y-yes

they'll all probably be boring women though so it's not really a plus. all you get is to possibly feel the inside of more than four different pussies in your life

my gf was initially attracted to me because she thought I was smart

i didn't lose my virginity until age 22 though so it's not foolproof

Kek

This. When women look at men they see an endless horde of gray, lifeless, hairless chimps writhing around one another. It's like a chimp plasma sphere. When one of the chimps says "hey, do you want to go to see the new Ninja Turtles with me? haha i'm such a dork lol but seriously you should haha hello? are you there? haha" on OKCupid, it blends into all the other gray unindividuated chimps doing the exact same thing, writhing and propositioning in a massive chimp pulsar, rhythmically spinning on its own axis, until ultimately all the chimp propositions abstract into one gigantic sine wave that women are specially attuned to ignore unless they deliberately focus on it, dramatic arcs of light flailing pointlessly into empty, sexless space. But if one of the chimps is good at literally anything, exceptional in any way, it's like a singular hairy chimp full of virility and cum clawing his way out through the violent monotony and making a singularly colorful and asymmetrical display that, immediately catches women's attention like the little girl in that Jew movie. It doesn't matter whether he's just super confident about golf, or he's a mentally retarded chimpo who just thinks he's a talented poet even though he sucks. If his Will makes him grow hair and fill up with cum, women can smell it, and they'll pluck him from the furnace of misery and sit on his face.

He was a 19th century lord with an articulate kink, a liking for women and no restraint. If he couldnt get laid in a generation of blusterers and status hunters he would be nothing.

>+8
Your numbers are the worst meme.

>like the little girl in that Jew movie

?

>>If Byron went to a council estate today a lot of the girls would act the way you describe, but some would still try to low-key get his dick because they can tell he's got money. Whether he fucks them or not, Byron would eventually leave and never call or write, cementing the Chav girl's fear of rejection by men like that. Next time around, she'll jeer with the others.

iirc jerome klapka jerome wrote a bit similar story but i cant remember its name

a guy kind of switches between two personalities, an upper class man and a lower class man, as the upper class man he loves a lower class girl whom he easily could get as his lower class personality and who jeers at his upper class version and as the lower class man he loves an upper class lady who loves his upper class version and ignores his lower class one (those versions of his are presumed as different people)

sad but yes

Try 24

newton was volcel

I think he talks about that scene in Schindler's list when Liam Neeson sees a little girl being arrested in Warzaw and focus on her red coat (film is in b&w) then later in the movie he sees the same red coat next to a pile of corpses

Whoa me too. I humped 6 gazillion of girls just by reciting several verses from Quran. They like it when I recite the part where Muhammad humping children.

Being interesting gets you laid. You'd think being smart would help, but a lot of intelligent people don't know how to communicate their interests and passions effectively, instead getting caught up in minutae, and end up sounding dry or boring.

cry summore faggot