Cringe normie thread

Cringe normie thread

Guaranteed trx holder

HELL YEAH

he's right you know

>the state of this board is so shit they cannot shill normalfags to hold link bags.

>the biggest trick Veeky Forums ever played was convincing the world that LINK was just a Veeky Forums meme
>mfw literally only Veeky Forums autists get rich off LINK

I am very much looking forward to the day when tron goes to 1 sat and normalfags lose everything

Says the link holder.......

Anyone have some butcoin oldies?

so much for link being a meme, but you are a brainlet if you compare these two. Shilling by basement autists and CEO are two entirely different things

Damn that looks like a FemBog

this is good. What makes this board halfway good is that these faggots stay away. The board culture ensures that faggot opinions get drowned out in a social natural selection type of way.

im convinced biz is just like 5 whales and seas and seas of nematodes

He's right technically. Normies love trx. So any exchange without them do miss easy profits from trade.

He's not wrong

you're wrong.

Heres a tip on how to spot new investors:
>They blame everything on "whales"

That's actually a very good point.
You retards don't realize you deter everyone by shilling this in the most retarded and obnoxious manner, you are the TRX bagholders of Veeky Forums.

You realise that you are a fucking idiot to raise the price of a guaranteed moon mission and cheat yourself out of maximum accumulation just for short term "moon" euphoria?

>convinces the world link is shit
>so no one buys link apart from Veeky Forums autistic bagholders
SMRT

You must be an absolute Decemberfag to think that LINK even needs normie interest or adoption at this point.

lmao looks like the fud is working. Can't wait to dump my bags on this faggot when he FOMOs in at $100.

What are you even talking about? How is your post even relevant to what I wrote?

Checked, and also it was pretty obvious what he meant. He's right. FUD exists for a reason- it let's us accumulate more for longer.

Bogs don't have genders.

They just tweeted this "contest" today.

Not really. You seem to be more intelligent. Delaying gratification for a greater reward in he future is associated with better academic and social success.

What you described is the basis of the marshmallow test, in crypto meme language.

What I meant by not really is that he’s not so much an idiot by general standards, but by your standards. So hey grats

TRONglodytes

who the fuck came up with that retarded faggotry

"idiots"

"suckers"

"dimwits"

Holy fuck it does

hahaahaha fucking hell cant unsee