Are there any foods you specifically avoid when eating out with other people and why...

Are there any foods you specifically avoid when eating out with other people and why? For me its soups because its impossible to not get any of it on my beard, only eat those at home

Same. Or wings with sauce due to said beard.

Sloppy joes.

They're just so goddamn sloppy.

Milkshakes only when combined with other foods. By themselves are okay but if I eat anything else with it I'll be farting up a righteous storm. Fucking lactose intolerance.

I only eat out with friends and family, so no.

you're still good if its only at that level I think.. I really love cheese and milk products and when I was younger eating them would make me have diarrhea and my stomach would hurt like hell. I think it got better with age, now the only problem I can see is that it causes pimples because the skin gets too oily or something I dunno

ree

Pasta. My hands shake badly and it comes right off the fork sometimes as I attempt to bring it to my mouth, much to others' bemusement.

Eel. It is a mental game to eat eel for me, due to one time I had a bad experience with it. I still order it because I love it but I will remember that bad experience subconsciously at random and it will trigger a gagging fit. Sometimes it goes on for a few minutes and it can cause some concern but I'm perfectly fine.

I really hate people who laugh at shaking. It's the only form of trolling I have zero patience for.
Those fucking youtube comments man.

Wings for obvious reasons

Where the fuck do you go out to eat that they serve fucking sloppy joes?

Alcoholism isn't something to be sympathetic about...

>much to others' bemusement.

I don't think anyone's confused about your shaky hands breh

>my beard
Hipster, numale, or wizard?

Honestly, I don't specifically avoid anything while eating out that I wouldn't avoid anyway for the same reasons.

>lactose intolerance
More like 'inferior american genes'.

Pretty much any dish that's very saucy. I will inevitably drip sauce on myself at some point.
Oddly, this doesn't happen when I eat soup, and I order soup pretty frequently when dining out.

There's other health problems that cause shaking besides alcoholism.

Yeah like being a little bitch

Every fucking monday my friend sends every single snapchat friend he has a picture of a fucking sloppy joe he gets from some sloppy joe restaurant.

>sloppy joe restaurant.
I didn't even know such a thing existed. I thought sloppy joes were just something parents who didn't give a shit made to feed fussy children. I never knew people actually went out for them.

>beard

>having a beard requires having a douchey haircut as well

>Having a beard.
Shave that shit off your face. It doesn't make you look tough or manly.

>low test faggots who can't grow facial hair above their chin line getting worked up
>make nu male meme to justify their baby faces
As bad as the balding losers who justify their shit genes with "muh testosterone"

I'm 22 and I can't grow a full beard. Am I just stuck like this forever?

It's called Mo Joes or something like that. I just looked it up and I guess it's actually a burger place that just does sloppy joes.

pretty much unfortunately