Which books will cure me of my unremitting cynicism and impulse to be as subversive and cuntish as possible?

Which books will cure me of my unremitting cynicism and impulse to be as subversive and cuntish as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI
urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going outside. I am not even joking. Normal human contact is the best cure for cynicism and edginess. Loneliness breeds contempt.

Steppenwolf made me the non-edgy fucker I am today

i tried that, i look at people with such hate even when trying not to that i put people and they leave or they stay out of politeness but are brought down to my level of cuntiness by process of osmosis so there is this underlying tension running through each conversation.

i.e. pointless

Don't listen to this fag. You haven't lived until you can't even see people smile without getting angry.

The Complete Manual of Suicide by Wataru Tsurumi

fucikng epiv

Cynicism is a normal step in de-memeing yourself. You'll grow from it and nothing's going to just snap you out of this step in development.

what's the next step?

I can't possibly tell you. Just keep living and reading. Don't let cynicism turn into withdrawal unless you're gonna go all the way and live in the wilderness.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI

the guy who wrote this killed himself

I believe memes just make you more cynical. Everybody was overly optimistic and naive when rage face tier shit was popular. Now they look back at it and cringe and play it off by being ironic and mocking about everything.

> using books as a form of medicine
I hope you're going to /mu/ to seek the musical cure. Holistic healing and all that.

keep hoping

/s/ for sexual healing? Am I overdoing it? Please note, I have no serious suggestions, so I've got nothing else to contribute.

noted

Not OP but seeing the memes become real just makes it worse.

Only book that I can sincerely say changed me. You can't just read it though. You actually have to practice, but it's well worth it.

that's what a sincere peep at life gets you familio

This worked at first but then the cynicism and edginess boomeranged back, potent as ever

p edgy my man

>real freedom is sacrificing yourself to others

christcuckery 2: footnoted boogaloo

Good recommendation. Read this op.

Here's an online copy, and apparently there's a sale too:
urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html