What are you really hungry for, Veeky Forums?

What are you really hungry for, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ryinc9cv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baked brie. except i just some with crackers and now i'm full :-)

A KFC doubledown

my life a year ago

Tranny ding songs desu. With heavy cream shots.

BOYPUSSY

A big MAC

schnitzel

leave

Turkey on wheat with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and extra mayo. fug

Not till its facial o'clock

>/lgbt/

Medium Rare Steak, Baked Potato with Butter, Sour Cream, Chives, Toast with Blackberry Jam, Lemon Meringue Pie.

PAD THAI

>how OP likes to imagine himself
>what he really looks like

that's a pretty large collection of smug face pics for some dumb fuck shitposting all day

Chicken fried Chicken with mashed potatoes and Fanta Apple

Some donuts and a Starbucks Coffee

A huge black dong manipulating the fuck out of my prostate

Nothing, I just had a couple of delux Dick's burgers with fries and a Gatorade. Feeling full, senpai.

chocolate
it makes me happy

Companionship.

tight, shaved, young white pussy to seed and secure the future of the greatest race the world has ever known: the white race.

chicken alfredo

kfc pizza and cheese burgers.

sleep

fuck off /b/ retard

ass

ravioli...it's been years and I have a real bad craving for some. but I'm boycotting pasta at the moment

cheap sandwiches. like the type mom packed in brown paper bags for my school lunch.

i just love those shitty sandwiches.

pussy

Sushi.

If I ever find a lamp with a genie in it, one of my wishes is going to be unlimited sushi.

Or a method of acquiring unlimited sushi.

>What are you really hungry for, Veeky Forums?

Hot pussy 18 years and 1 day old thanks for asking.

I could really go for a bologna & mustard on squishy white bread right about now

some nice 'go 'za

hummus.

probably explains why im eating some.

i am eating hummus

Thank fucking shit, I finally made what I was craving.
>my mom's Dusseldorf style Currywurst
>hot vinegar and bacon potato salad
>sauerkraut
>black bread (not in pic)
>good wine
>Gerolsteiner

Sorry for the shit pic, I was already eating at the time.

Hnnnnnngg. .........
So, where's my dinner invite? Pls.....

im craving some greek food. mostly this

Butter Pie, not had one since I was 12 :(

Someone to cuddle with

And some KFC, it's been years since I had me some KFC

And airco at home but I can't bring myself to go through the trouble just because of a couple of weeks of heat per year

I just want my best friend back.

Mannnn
I've been craving some central european/slavic food like crazy. stuff like my gf cooks a lot and she's really good at it.
the unfortunate thing is she isn't really open to suggestions, or even collaborating on a meal.

My long awaited death

biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns

>>What are you really hungry for, Veeky Forums?
A life to live.

>What are you really hungry for
BIG
MEATY
COCKS

chicken noodle soup
sadly I haven't any chicken because I'm a faggot who keeps forgettng to freeze the big packs of chicken I buy then I end up tossing 1-2lbs a week and feel guilty

PESTO CHICKEN THIGH STEW WITH CHEESY DUMPLINGS

ultimate dictatorial power over every last being on planet earth...

and some funyuns

A medium hand tossed pizza from dominoes with Alfredo sauce not tomatoe sauce sasauge pepperoni and jalapeƱos with extra cheese

>What are you really hungry for, Veeky Forums?
A more stable diet.

This pasta a chef I used to work for would make. Linguine, garlic-wine sauce, blackened chicken, shrimp, and andouille sausage, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms,bell peppers, green onions, and parmesan. That, with a small house salad, some balsamic vinaigrette, half a loaf of garlic bread, and a cold Abita.

I wanted pistachios earlier, so now I'm eating pistachios. Noticed myself getting fatter even though I'm only eating grapes and pistachios, so worried that pistachios are what's doing it.

di/ck/

kill yourself

KBBQ

IT'S

Maruchan Top Ramen.

FUCK Veeky Forums

Are they salted? They are fattening as fuck, but so delicious. Honey roasted cashews are even worse, so many calories in those things, but so good.

something to jumpstart the broken soul inside

FUCK. I think they're salted, don't know. Got a bag of them from one of those big trays you sometimes see at shops. God damn it, I thought I was being healthy here.

pussy

the minute you learn to make ramen from scratch you'll never want that garbage again

One of those tower burgers you can get from FC/kebab shops; fried chicken, burgerclap cheese and a hash brown with mayo and lettuce. Absolutely god tier. I want to try cooking my own with buttermilk chicken, sliced cheddar, brioche bun & homemade hash

Brioche is too soft and spongy to stand up to a serious sandwich. You need a kaiser roll for a god-tier sandwich.

ffo kcuf

leave troll

I could probably down can of Pringles right now.

penis

>the white race
more specifically, southern europeans

same race

Turkey meatballs with marinara. I just started a diet transformation on Monday so I'm pretty excited about making my low calorie lifestyle as creative and pleasant as possible.

I have some portobello marinating in a beef broth and other shit you put on steak. If I can make a 20 cal mushroom taste like a 300 cal steak this is a no-brainer. Any tips on the secret to making them taste like beef? It's possible because I've had it.

yeah, but it is the southern europeans that are responsible for catalyzing their extraordinary contributions to civilization.
otherwise it was all druids and queen Boadicea.

KFC has soggy wet greasy chicken. Ironically the cheapest fried chicken chain by far has the best chicken: Church's. At least get Popeyes if it's near you.

Not really. Deal with it pasty.

Boy am i hungry

salami

>being a pissed-off shitskin

back to tumblr faggot

Beef broth/stock and MSG or a tiny bit of fish stock

for peace
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ryinc9cv-c

I'm just hungry doge, anything would do. I'd settle for 7-11 pizza and taquitoes at this point.

walmart hashbrowns

ALL of the desserts. I want to enter a sugar coma. Also pho and random thai soups.

I fucking love pasta. I get the single serve frozen meals that way I don't have to eat an entire pot of it alone. Because I would.

I noticed there are fairly big differences between countries. In Holland at least they are fairly dry and crunchy, I like 'em

Death

Spareribs. I'm addicted to that shit since may.

I'm hungry for a higher level of food satisfaction that won't break the bank.

Yogurt, blue cheese, garlic, and hot sauce.

i forget i'm an adult with money.

i love thanksgiving/christmas fare: roast turkey, cornbread stuffing, dinner rolls, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, etc.

there's nothing stopping me from making these foods in august. there doesn't need to be a special occasion.

Go to a diner. They usully have this served as a meal.

i've done it. it always tastes like an awful tv dinner.

Hardee's fries and shrimp toast

Sexuality
Intimacy
Affection
Acceptance
Belonging
But I guess another midnight family bag of Doritos would do

A 1950 big mac

Wat

What kind if shit diners do you go to

oldschool schlemmerei. but its way too hot outside to eat that