Everything I eat gives me wet diarrhea farts. How can I rectify this and make my shit solid again?

Everything I eat gives me wet diarrhea farts. How can I rectify this and make my shit solid again?

eat more fibre

don't eat loads of fat that comes out in your turds making them greasy and malodorous

I do, I ate a whole loaf of bread at once yesterday and it just made it worse

Don't have celiac disease/Crohn's disease/ulceratie colitic/SIBO/lactose malabsorption/fructose malabsorption

eat more oats, drink more water, avoid foods with too much oil in them

I don't. It's the food and nothing else

Is butter ok? Getting that loaf down took like half the tub

You mean like a bath tub?
Maybe the warm water is softening your stools user?

You do.
"Wet diarrhea farts" are primarily a symptom of malabsorbed nutrients that produce an osmotic load in the colon. Therefore you need to get checked for celiac disease and calprotectin, alpha1-antitrypsin, etc. in the stool

Fibre is a good place to start. You might also consider trying some fermented foods to help balance your gut's bacterial flora. Yogurt, Cheeses made with raw milk, Sourdough, and Sauerkraut are all good choices.

Fuck that, that sounds like it costs money

No, the one on the right

Usually requesting the aid of people who've went through medical education and training to assess you does indeed cost money.

Or you could just go gluten free for two weeks, then eat a bunch of gluten-containing foods and see how your turd-cutter treats you. General guess and check of rotating foods into and out of your diet to pinpoint what triggers your guts to revolt on you.

do you drink alcohol a lot?

>classic image.jpg

Hey that's a good idea. For the next two weeks I'll change up my diet completely, and stop eating things out of the garbage. We will see what happens

I don't think bread has much fiber in it. You should pick up some psyllium fiber if you're not going to eat more fibrous vegetables. It's pretty cheap. You can order it from Amazon. Also if bread made your farts worse, you probably have a gluten allergy.

Eat greasy food

UC reporting in

Read the ingredients on your bread, rice and ramen and avoid the stuff. Everyone has this problem in america right now because gov't says synthetic chemicals are good for you and forces grain manufacturers to add them by law.

You are probably lactose intolerant or have some minor alergys

>rectify
kek

>I can't believe it's not bait

seriously though, if not troll, listen to this guy

Stop having rough anal sex.