Give me one reason why you are not investing in ripple

Give me one reason why you are not investing in ripple

>already used
>fast and cheap
>confirmed partnerships
>is here to stay
>good buy opportynity atm
>with jews you always win

Literally safest bet for the next five years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Majority_attack
medium.com/@homakov/how-to-destroy-bitcoin-with-51-pocked-guide-for-governments-83d9bdf2ef6b
antbleed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he has scanty hair

this is the ugliest nigga i ever seen in crypto

shoo shoo evil jew

your picture is reason enough

Someone else who bought ripple at 4 bucks hahaha normie fags

>please buy dear sir

>confirmed partnerships
They aren't using the xrp token though. You were Jewed. Bad.

Yes, they're using the XRP token, you brainlet.

The marketcap is too big for you to make substantial gains.

I shouldn’t even reply shillfag, but the brainlets might gain something.

Because Ripple is centralised, like Visa and Paypal and Youtube and Twitter and every other thing that has the means of blocking right wing people like me.
It’s not disruptive. It’s just more of the same. It’s not going to change anything.
The IRS targeted Tea Party groups for audits. Youtube and Twitter are actively censoring/purging conservatives. Banks are literally shutting down conservative identities accounts.
Crypto is the ultimate ‘fuck you’. It will kill taxes, censorship, totalitarian governments.
The crypto only works this way if it’s decentralised ie there are too many nodes to shut down. Ripple could be shut down overnight. It could be corrupted by the deep state within a matter of hours.
It’s fucking worthless in this space.
Real long term value is with coins that have anonimity from governments. This means no tax. This means every person who wants to trade with others, immediately gets a 30% bonus by refusing to provide free labor for the government.
Expect banks, governments and the media that they completely control - including Youtube, Facebook etc, to pick up the intensity this year. Tax scares etc.
It’s game on.

No

You ripple shills are pathetic. Go back to twitter and try to get the normies to pump your shitcoin again.

So you would not invest in BTC 'cause 60% of mining power belongs to one Chinese company? You also would not invest in ETH 'cause Vitalik literally can do whatever he wants with market cap and any transaction. And you definitely would not buy Monero because devs can change total market cap any day.

Just curious how does your portfolio looks like?

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

-at least 5 institutions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).

-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.

-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.

and millions of people will be using it for web payments

>[Security]
>-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.

user, you don't know how bitcoin mining work, otherwise you couldn't come up with such a nonsense. There isn't such a concept as "rollback".

>[Real-world use]
>-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.

But that isn't a real-world use if they don't use XRP, or is it?

another retarded newfag who found out about crypto 2 months ago.

google 51% attack or reorg attack, retard. Nodes must accept the longest valid chain even if it's not earliest.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Majority_attack

xRapid is superior to xCurrent. Every xCurrent customer is a potential xRapid customer. xCurrent is just to lure them in.

The reason they aren't using it now is regulations. xRapid involves using public crypto exchanges. That's currently a regulations nightmare.

No, I am in crypto since 2013 and I do know how bitcoin mining work. Yes nodes accepts the longest chain. And? The bitmain is only a hardware.

Bitmain owns more than 50% of the hashpower, retard. They can double spend by creating a longer chain.

Listen, I'm not going to waste time explaining basic stuff to you. Read this if you want:
"How to Destroy Bitcoin with 51% (pocket guide for governments)"
medium.com/@homakov/how-to-destroy-bitcoin-with-51-pocked-guide-for-governments-83d9bdf2ef6b

>Bitmain owns more than 50% of the hashpower, retard.

And which pools do they control? Because they manufacture the hardware which they sell to miners, right? If are they also a miners, then which pools do they own? Because you don't "own" they hashpower just by manufacturing the hardware.

>Give me one reason why you are not investing in ripple
>Give me one reason
Imaginary made out of thin air money that can't be used to buy anything that I actually want.

>Because they manufacture the hardware which they sell to miners, right?

hahahaha you are so new it hurts

they manufacture ASICs
the mine with these ASICs
they sell ASICs
they create pools for customers who bought their ASICs
they create ASICs for altcoins
they bribe the developers of the altcoins with ASICs so they don't change the PoW (as happened with Charlie the creator of LTC)

>Imaginary made out of thin air money

just like bitcoin

>that can't be used to buy anything that I actually want

millions of people will be using it for web payments: and unlike bitcoin, it's actually usable as a currency.

But these are valid arguments. Still haven't seen any refutations.

more on PoW centralisation

Luke: prominent Core dev who wants PoW changed

owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org, who just asked the community to consider changing the proof of work.

Sad thing is, changing PoW won't fix anything. ASICs broke Satoshi's Vision forever. He wanted 1 cpu = 1 vote. even if PoW changes, new ASICs will be manufactured, richest can control most of the hashpower by making ASICs, or purchasing pools, and you won't know it, it can all happen behind the scene, but right now, it's obvious, we know bitmain controls most of the hashpower.

>1) they manufacture ASICs
>2) the mine with these ASICs
>3) they sell ASICs
>4) they create pools for customers who bought their ASICs

Ok, and only points 2) and 4) are relevant for 51% attack, because some people buy their hardware and plug it to another pool. And what percentage is that? Without that info, you don't know how much hashrate they control. But I agree that it is not optimal that only one company dominates the manufacturing.

they own several pools that has more than 50% of the hashpower, do your research, newfag.

Can you name one on specific? I'd be happy to refute.

another fun fact: Bitmain had a kill switch in their miners.

antbleed.com/

At worst, this firmware backdoor allows Bitmain to shut off a large section of the global hashrate (estimated to be at up to 70% of all mining equipment). It can also be used to directly target specific machines or customers. Standard inbound firewall rules will not protect against this because the Antminer makes outbound connections.

Even without Bitmain being malicious, the API is unauthenticated and would allow any MITM, DNS or domain hijack to shutdown Antminers globally. Additionally the domain in question DNS is hosted by Cloudflare making it trivially subjected to government orders and state control.

> investing in an extremely high cap shitcoin at an all time high
Fuck out of here with your low quality Jewish shilling

>he didn't bought when it was $0.15