Literally nobody will use this in the future, prove me wrong

Literally nobody will use this in the future, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

radarrelay.com/
reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-major-crypto-exchange-poloniex-idUSKCN1GA1N4
theoceanx.com/team/
linkedin.com/in/johnpiotrowskiuva/
linkedin.com/jobs/view/community-director-for-blockchain-startup-at-the-ocean-x-580841512/
0xproject.com/about
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/goldman-wins-patent-setlcoin-technology
goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/securities/gset/equities/liquidity-access/
medium.com/@theoceanx/we-changed-our-name-slightly-4cd72bf4d386
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just program in atomic swaps bruh

Does Aperature Science have a shitcoin now?

read the whitepaper of zrx

it looks pretty solid

>decent performance since only the trades are on chain and not the whole orderbook
>exchanges or relayers as they are called in the paper get paid for storing and providing the orderbook
>can trade out of your metamask etc.

also if you look at the projects... there are plenty

That's true for 95% of today's crypto. The thing is to try to weed out the bullshit, diversify by holding the promising ones and hope that you managed to do this so that when the winner arises, you will have that in your portfolio and you'll be rich.

have to add one drawback here tho which is that cancelling orders costs gas unless it gets cancelled due to expiration (you can set a date for that)

ZRX will do really well once eth scaling is sorted
The problem is when

Money skelly cares not for mortal scaling problems.

It's already being used
radarrelay.com/

0x protocol is a dope project with a bright future.
ZRX on the other hand will probably not gain much value since relayers are introducing their own tokens to pay fees with and are converting them to ZRX under the hood.

but nobody will need decentralized cryspto exchanges

oh boi

why are you in crypto again?

Are you legitimately retarded? A decentralized crypto exchange would be life changing. Especially if it comes with decentralized fiat ramps.

>Especially if it comes with decentralized fiat ramps.
how would this even work

in summer, 80% of all cryptos will be dead, zrs will not survive

>zrs
zrx

Literally everybody will use ZRX in the future, prove me wrong

See how easy that is?

I don't even own this token but this is one shit thread

How?
There are no cryptos in 2-3 years anymore.
Cryptos will disapperar, like dotcom bubble, only 1% of cryptos will survive (maybe 1%)

>Cryptos will disapperar, like dotcom bubble, only 1% of cryptos will survive (maybe 1%)
>disappear like dotcom
ye right, nasdaq is gone, 0 value

>He doesn't know about the imminent release of Loom.

Sharding, off-chain computation, PoS and sidechaining. All dropping this year. Zk-snarks already mean its up there with XMR in the privacy stakes. Eth is going to mop the floor with EVERYTHING this year. Even dethrone BTC. And the middleware projects like ZRX, REQ, LINK, OMG etc are going to explode when all that happens.

Why am I saying this? Ergh....nah sucks bra. Shits slow, buy ADA.

So know Goldman Sachs purchased Circle which in turn purchased Poloniex.
reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-circle/goldman-backed-startup-circle-buys-major-crypto-exchange-poloniex-idUSKCN1GA1N4

Now something interesting I've also noticed, is that The Ocean X, powered by 0x, has an interesting team: theoceanx.com/team/

If you look at the 3rd person, John Piotrowski, and check his LinkedIn page, you'll notice he is currently Vice President at Goldman Sachs, Finance Division, Capital Analysis: linkedin.com/in/johnpiotrowskiuva/

It also shows him doing "Business Development" for The Ocean X for the past couple of months. Yeah sure, going from Vice President at Goldman Sachs to Biz Dev guy for some startup while maintaining current status for both positions sounds like a totally natural career move. /s

The Bloomberg article says Goldman is "assembling a team in New York". The Ocean X now looking for a "Community Director" in New York, NY? - linkedin.com/jobs/view/community-director-for-blockchain-startup-at-the-ocean-x-580841512/

I wonder who else in the 0x ecosystem has ties to Goldman Sachs? Oh right, the co-founder of Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam, who now advises for 0x, was previously with Goldman Sachs: 0xproject.com/about

We know Goldman Sachs owns the SETLCoin patent, maybe they want to use 0x to connect SETL to other assets? - zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/goldman-wins-patent-setlcoin-technology

Another thing, on TheOceanX.com homepage, they say "Our mission is to build the world’s largest, deepest, and best supported token liquidity pool." Key words being "liquidity pool". Goldman Sachs' liquidity pools are called "Sigma X". - goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/securities/gset/equities/liquidity-access/ Any coincidence The 0cean recently rebranded to The Ocean X? - medium.com/@theoceanx/we-changed-our-name-slightly-4cd72bf4d386

Funny sidenote, their Sigma X platform executes orders using an NBBO they nick-named "Ocean".

And that is How to fucking shill!

That's cute and all, but ZRX team already came out on their subreddit and denied all of this. Cool copypasta though.

Worthless token.

You could use a decentralized oracle.