Guys, i think VEN is going to have a serious correction soon, looks like it has already begun

Guys, i think VEN is going to have a serious correction soon, looks like it has already begun.

I broke 50 day MA for the first time ever, 100 day MA is around 33k sat but as you can see there is very little support the whole way down since we saw such parabolic growth in the past.

Main net is still like 4 months away so we'll see how it holds up until that but the TA doesn't look good.

Other urls found in this thread:

e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406
dnvgl.com/about/in-brief/ec-profiles.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shittest of shitcoins.

Look at the TA of NEO around July pls

> op trying to buy cheap VEN

It'll go down to $1. All hype shitcoin.

No...

It's Crypto, never use daychart. use 1 or 2 hour chart.

if it does go to 1 dollar im buying a fuckton of it, you're genuinely retarded if you think VEN is all hype, they're partnered with BMW, DNV GL and a ton others and backed by Jim Breyer (Breyer Capital)

Also, look at RSI and Fibonacci retracement, its at 1414 level, thus buy time. This is market low

It will.
Its the alt market, wake up Veeky Forums.

Its going down hard. MA is showing no signs of reversal.

NEO was a small coin back then and during the rebrand at 8.8 it rocketed up for nearly a week.
You can use day chart for macro trends.
Isn't DNV GL in talks with IOTA also?
RSI usually has support at 50% and it's broken below that on daily chart so i'm betting that it will go lower.

50% fib retracement is arounf 42k sats and 61 is at 33k sats, where 100MA is also.

Its looking to trade sideways on the daily but will go lower in the short term.

no fucks given, I was early on the pump and made money but I'm not going back in

that presentation was scam tier and plain embarassing, still no whitepaper etc. unironically moved to link

they literally had a CEO from DNV GL present with them u dumb cunt

apart from the ending and corny intro the presentation itself was fine

So funny to see those ven retards panicking
I will tell how that will work
You will hold, watching the downtrend, crying, and you will sell at the fucking bottom, around 25k sats
Enjoy retards

>unironically
no, definitely ironically.

Like i've been saying, rebuy at 30k

Even then that's risky, but its a good entry

If you hold you deserve to be poor

No sorry, they didn't. In fact the CEO fudded them here e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

Comments like yours is why VEN is crashing so hard, always overpromising and overhyping and lying

>Luca Crisciotti, CEO Business Assurance
what were you saying? dnvgl.com/about/in-brief/ec-profiles.html

That's a CEO of DNV GL Business Assurance, not DNV GL CEO

I see you're learning from VEN, thinking people won't notice when they say "Will use Vechain" vs
"Will use Vechain technology"

Hahaha

It's like ripple all over again :D
Same tricks and people still fall for it.

>they literally had a CEO from DNV GL present with them u dumb cunt
can u read or are u just autistic?

I bought ven at 20k sats with the intent to hold for 2 years. You dumb faggots and your rabid fudding and whining mean nothing to me.

In talks yes.
But they also said they are going to use vechain for just about everything they do. Starting the next months.

I've never bought VEN so my opinion can safely be ignored, but the reason I didn't buy it was pretty much this. It had parabolic growth and now it looks like it has a whole way down to go. It might just pick up and start climbing again, but the 'normal' course of things would be to correct at least about 50% more before doing anything positive.

this shit will come flying down, no big buy orders in line to keep it in check

You could have made 4x your investment, then bought back in next month and tripled your stack. But no Reddit, you had to fall for the hodl meme.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO THE FUCK THEY DIDN'T

This is why you can NEVER trust indoctrinated VETcucks

e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

The CEO of the WHOLE group says specifically "the vechain partnership is not exclusive" and EMPHASISED that he would like to "enter into cooperation with other blockchains in different areas" and that "there will be many blockchains in the future not just one that controls all"

Stop bullshitting

so because they're working with other projects in other areas, that means they won't be using the underlying blockchain network designed for cold chain logistics for their clients' cold chain logistics? even after explicitly stating they will be? ok. you might actually be autistic.

I don't think VEN is going to be as big as people think solely because it's already so fucking popular with every youtuber and crypto tweeter shilling it. NEO was unknown before it rebranded from Antshares, stop comparing this shitcoin to NEO.

How many people who had enough VEN for a masternode sold but will never buy back again?

Is there a way to check this?

>just about everything they do
>you name one specific part of what they do

do you lack reading comprehension?