Tfw watching bitcoin charts right now

>tfw watching bitcoin charts right now

>brainlet reporting in

explain

we're going straight to $9k by tomorrow night. Could even drop to $8k.

Bring your pink wojaks tomorrow.

Oracle said it's going to 12k????

Why don't you go ahead and short it then buddy. All in. Imagine how rich you'll be.

spfffffffffffffffffffsssfsssssssssssffffffffffffffffsfsspfssssspsfsffffffffspppppsffffffssssssssssssssss

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't short it but I am not sure about you but I tethered at 10.6k

Downwardtrend confirmed

God who even fucking cares anymore.

Yea, at some point this stupid game had to end I guess.
And it was stupid, no denying that.

Please sell at 10200 so we can go back up

Why the FUCK is it having so much trouble breaking 11K?

Market saturation, no new money coming in, or at least not enough to go up, with the massive amount of bagholders all the way up to 20k/

Learn the magic of shorting bitcoin

Because it doesn't go in a straight line. It goes down, hiccup then continues going down, and you get liquidated on the hiccup.

Please share some cool pink wojacks, super excited for sub-$8k tomorrow night

>mfw sold at 9.3k
hurry up and dump to 8k so I can buy back in

Overbought since December, I'm not expecting BTC to go over $11K again in the coming months. Wait until the end of summer

>Massive bagholders all the way up to 20k

Yep. This is why when coins take their first moon mission the growth is so explosive. After a big crash there are usually people looking to dump at every major price point.

>tfw bought alts expecting them to moon after a regular dip but they keep dipping below BTC instead

Jesus christ, not 2 weeks ago you were all shitting yourselves about BTC testing 5-6k, now you're afraid it might possibly reach 9k$. You're all pathetic, can you not see this is just regular volatility? The bull run started, we're on the go. Will take time to get momentum, but it will happen.

>HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMRAHH BLHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDERRRRRRRRRRRRP
The absolute state of salty shitcoiners.

>bull run
*checks volume
Nope.
But keep playing the market with your level of knowledge. You're making somebody happy.

A lot of people seem to forget that, were going to have to see a LOT of volume to get through that kind of resistance.

Fuck I hope not. A nice smooth sinewave between 9 and 11 for months would be ez mode.

Long - short - long - short..... Perfect!

BTC has consistently failed to pierce 11k in the weekly closing. Hell its going down now after touching that mark. There's a real worry that this is just a fakeout and whales are just pumping and dumping before the crash.

This market moves when whales want it to move. Patience!

who are the whales? I want to talk to them instead of you knuckleheads

Bog here you need any help son?

When the fuck is it going down, I'm just waiting to throw more cash in

thats why it wont happen

look at those red dildos, the sell off just begun
exit alts at least

Honestly, I hope we just get it over with and break support. I want to start accumulation.

These comments confirm 12k to me.

it is

you will eat shit come april, please keep shorting until you kys

have you not learned anything from chainlink?
don't trust cults

Sold at 10.9. 100% tether feels comfy

not fucking buying over 4000

Tonight you will cry yourself to sleep, there will be no dump, they barely can contend the upwards momentum.

>excited for sub 8k

>saved
Thanks kind user

Whales are just going to FOMO & FUD the market around 10k until weak hands and empty wallets have fucked off for good

It’s already underway

Thanks

>RSI indicating way overbought
>MACD diving
>barely any actual new money coming in, just whales tethering/buying
All that upwards momentum :^)

>Whales are running the market.
>I'm reading the TA and whale movements
>I should be running the market

And yet you are not are you user ?
There's a reason TA doesn't work on the crypto market and that's because in part you're right, whales are manipulating the market and you and I plebs can never claim we know where it's going to go.
Whales will give the same signal when they want to sell or accumulate so those indicators you've pointed out could very well be whales sending bear signals, simulating a dip and collecting weak hands' coins... or it could very well be the opposite.

>We'll never know in advance.

Well, duh. The issue is whales can no longer prop up the house of cards, try as they might. It's easy to wash-trade BTC from $100 to $2000, $9500 to $12000 is much harder, especially when the normies who played a big part in the Nov-Dec craze are leaving disillusioned after getting JUSTed for 2 months straight.

The whales need to cover those losses while keeping the wash-trading up to keep BTC fluctuating rather than just straight up crashing. They get a lot of coins but those are worth less and less in terms of actual fiat to cash out. Remember, the other day a single whale caused a 10% flash crash by cashing out 2000 BTC. Just 1 whale. Imagine if several tried to cash out.

The biggest problem they have is their BULLSHIT slated not one, but two golden geese: Institutional money won't seriously touch crypto as long as whales hold so much power, and normies aren't FOMOing in even at 9-10k anymore after they saw 6k a few weeks ago.

It's a slow bleed.

not "who" but "when"

>Lucifero nostro padre eternum

he hasn't shorted btc hahaha

what you're saying is true.
what you're saying is false.
Confused ? Lemme explain:
It all depends on the predefined notions you're basing your conclusions on.
Scenario 1 (yours): We're past this season's ATH we're going back to mean. If this is the premise and it turns out true you're 100% right.
Scenario 2 : We're not past the ATH and we're just before the real liftoff and what you call the absolute ATH (at least for a long while) is just the first sell off (first meaningfull one at least) and we're just taking off.

I'm not a crypto evanghelist even though I'm hodling btc since 2013 but I can't ignore all the recent events either. Interest in adoption is rising, moguls are investing, hedge funds are claiming to be invested or start investing, these are clear bull flags and I'm not talking about the fud/shill type of bs that's around here on the daily I mean long term bull.
The only way I see bitcoin going flatline is a technical flaw discovered in the code and just that.

I know it sounds stupid simple but I heard someone say this a couple of weeks ago (can't remember who) but it was the perfect explanation for bitcoin's rise and future rises:
"There are over 40 million millionaires in the world. If they all wanted to own 1 bitcoin they couldn't because there aren't enough."

Think about that.

>cont

Bitcoin (if it is adopted) has two choices:
1. Decentralized money (most likely ain't gonna happen, maybe a token or second layer will do that but the core protocol won't).
2. Digital gold held on a decentralized ledger. While most rich men won't hold all their worth on the blockchain for obvious reasons (they tend to not like people knowing their worth), governments and huge companies or huge global scale deals will most likely benefit from using it because of the transparency, decentralization and the confort it brings.

Forgot where I was going with this ... let's get back to BRAPPPING and que sera sera, only time will tell.

I'm not talking about the very long term but 2018.

The overall crypto market cap is horribly, HORRIBLY inflated. We've had threads about it and even one of the big financial institutions chimed in (Goldman Sachs I think) but the overall verdict was that at the height of the bubble with $800 billion mcap, it was inflated by x50 in terms of actual fiat. By FIFTY TIMES.

There is actually only between $10-20 billion fiat in the whole market. Hence why a single whale dumping a comparably small amount of BTC for fiat managed to crater the price by 10% within seconds. Something that would be utterly impossible if the actual amount of fiat everyone pretends is in the market were in it. The order books are razor thin, larger than piecemeal orders wipe out entire swathes of them when it's for fiat.

What, you think HNWI and financial institutions, who are all aware of this, will buy BTC at spot? Doesnt matter how limited BTC is, most people use it as an on-ramp into the crypto market anyway. "Store of value" is a complete meme after a 70% crash within days, everyone knows that.

Nobody who isn't already in crypto will touch crypto at these horribly inflated prices. Doesnt matter how limited this or that coin is, it's worth nowhere near current prices in terms of fiat.

Either whales will resist this By wash-trading and slowly bleeding fiat themselves, or they'll give up and we will see another crash.