Why does US even bother with food? They already fucked up their versions of chinese italian and mexican...

Why does US even bother with food? They already fucked up their versions of chinese italian and mexican, so why bother making food when are only good at eating

hourly

yuropoor

obsession

thread

I swear these kids don't understand what America is.

America in one image

fuck off, this is an american board made for and run by americans

Government subsidised high fructose corn syrup instead of easily grown cane sugar

America ha what a joke I'm selling all my Monsanto shares immediately

>run by americans

This was from a UK article.
Look I'm sorry your BP is turning to shit but to keep making these threads is dumb yo.

>hello I'm a corn-toothed fuckface that can't stop getting bombed but at least I have this image of a fat person haha I sure showed absolutely no one haha help i'm starving

you really should swallow some nails and magnets when you wake up tomorrow

Oh yes, sorry, pardon me.

damn straight.

remember that image of a meal the next time you stroke-off a syrian for gerber brand mushy peas

why are you doing this

yuros can't stop thinking about america.

The americans are so funny, like their food and their educational system... It's like watching a TV show.

SHART!

bring your shitposting back to whatever board you came from

you should check out the list of Michelin-starred restaurants in NA and get back to us, faggot

The best part about being American is that you literally don't have to give a fuck about other countries.

Meanwhile, other countries bitch and moan amongst themselves about us but grovel when they see our passport-- a kind of Stockholm syndrome under the American dominance of the entire globe.

He invented his first image board in the US, his original image board is now owned by an American and he owns a home and a different company in the US

You obviously live near none of them or you'd understand op's point.
Because moar is better. Our agricultural subsidies (all countries have them) are based on what we needed and/or aspired to 90 years ago, much like how our urban planning is based on a bizarre combination of post-ww2 urgency, and 19th century fear of living near where you work.

It's what happens when you build a huge country out of nothing in a very short span of time, you end up with anachronistic customs that seemed like a good idea at the time but in retrospect were just retarded fads.

We're slowly coming to accept that having a huge hunk of salted cooked CAFO trashmeat on the plate for every meal isn't the ultimate sign of success, and the internet has even taught some people what real food looks like (unfortunately it can't teach anyone what it tastes like)

A few recalcitrant holdouts continue to insist that authenticity is bad and HFCS is good but they'll be extinct soon.

Also, I saved you all the trouble of digging through your fedora folders. Although this thread will 404 soon.

They hate us cuz they ain't us

fyi, those kids are special needs

I don't know, Ziti is pretty fucking good, and all the americanized versions of Mexican food is great.

Nope.
We hate you because you shart in the mart.
Disgusting, worse than Pajeets.

Sure you do

SHART
H
A
R
T
INTHEMART

Why does Veeky Forums have the most hostile yuros?
Anytime anything even slightly related to the U.S comes up, it just dwelves into shitposting.

Because muslims hate America.

fun fact: "person who doesn't share my point of view" is not the dictionary definition of "euro"

"Muslim with a long-standing bone to pick with superior countries" is, though.

shart in the mart?

>CTR detected.

Clapyfats are an insult to food.

IN