Simple things

Simple things are under-appreciated here.
I present you: Buttered bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Forest gateau

A small bowl of multicolored marbles.

> all those stipes
wah.

A good bowl of hearty soup and good fresh bread is probably my favourite thing to eat. The best things in life are often simple.

i hate the feeling of biting into butter/anything buttered. the teethmarks in the butter sends shivers down my spine

you know that's not normal right?

I think not.
There's nothing wrong in disliking butter. But if it's the shape of a bite you yourself take that disturbs you, I think that's weird.

My insatiable desire to devour the semen of an ex-male, implanted with silicone breast forms, long flowing hair, make-up and feminine perfumes.
The feeling of her shrunken testicles draining, her prostate pulsing and anus tightening and quivering as she leaks her precious life giving fluids.
The simple things...

B U T T E R S T U L L E
U
T
T
E
R

S
T
U
L
L
E

Rustic, simple, easy to make

>lgbt reporting in
faggot

4 extra large eggs
1 tablespoon pure cream
generous pinch of salt
butter
good bread, sliced

Put bread in toaster and run through first toast.

Beat eggs, cream, salt and a teaspoon of butter with a whisk.

Melt more butter over a medium-low heat in a good pan.

Pour in egg batter mix.

Use egg lifter/wok sang/spatula to start gently lifting and turning cooked egg mix as it solidifies.

Turn toast and run through second toast cycle.

Butter toast and immediately serve eggs on top when they are 'done' enough for you.

If you can do this with a good wholemeal bread, real butter and cream, and free-range eggs, it'll teach you why our new way of factory farmed eating is just wrong.

i sometimes eat these with nothing but the coarse salt i sprinkle on them before cooking

oh yeah..

'go'za

that's no butter

It's just room temperature butter, trust me I'm a milkman

damper and butter my friends

Butter is shit tier compared to Lard. Lard on bread = amazing.

Lard has a taste? I thought it taste plain like canola oil.
Whats it taste like?

Bacon fat

Retard.

would eat/10

In my family its salt
They never fucking season anything

Of course it's butter.
And yes, I take it out of the fridge about 20 minutes before I intend to use it.

This. Thought it was neutral.

It is kind of neutral, but not entirely.

Butter is also not entirely neutral in taste.

Had the best ham sandwich of my life the other day
Lightly toasted bread, mayo on both slices and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Shit ton of ham in between, cut diagonally
Makes my dick hard.

>tfw my dad always used to make butterbrot mit salz & pfeffer

Delish~

THIS
We have Yukon Golds fresh constantly where I live, I love making the skins crispy by adding a bit of oil, salt and pepper before cooking.
My Dad is a heathen, always throws potatoes in foil before he puts them in the oven... makes you miss out on that gorgeous crisp skin!

next time, try it without oil.

>rinse potatoes, pat mostly dry
>cover in coarse salt
>put directly on oven rack
>put rack into gas mark 7 / 425F oven
>1 hour

they always come out crispier than they did when i used oil.

This time of year, I love a good tomato sandwich.

I can't fucking stand mayo, though, so I usually just hit it with salt and pepper. Any other ideas on a replacement for mayo? They seem a little lacking without some sort of condiment.

a little balsamic vinegar maybe? that's a good complement to tomatoes and if you're careful with your drizzle you can probably not make a terrible mess

I like dipping my hand into sacks of grain, cracking creme brulee with a teaspoon, and skipping stones at St. Martin's Canal.

pimped frozen pizza

She's a neuroscientist AND a chef?! What a woman!

uh... butter?

I actually don't like butter all that much, either. I have an aversion to most white/creamy sauces or condiments. I think it stems from my shitty neighbor, when we were young, all his mother would feed him was bologna and mayo sandwiches, and he always had mayo smeared on his face, and his fucking breath always reeked like mayo and bologna, and he used to think it was the funniest shit to burp in people's faces. Ugh, I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

this sounds good, actually. Could just put some mozzarella and have a bruschetta sandwich.

She'll be the UN envoy who speaks for humanity when aliens make contact.

Queso fresco

That looks like margarine

As someone living away from 'normal foods' I miss beef and good cheese the most. Its just too expensive here to buy it. 250g mince is like 18usd for good stuff. Also everything has too much sugar. Bread is full of sugar, you dip cheese pizza in sugar syrup, its in the butter too! Its driving me nuts! South Korea btw.

>traumatised by mayo
lmao

That seemed to more about the creeper than the mayo.

That's because you have autism

Sucking on lemon wedges dipped in a cup of sugar

Green apples with salt

Where I'm from lard comes in different grades.
Pastry-grade lard is plain, almost tasteless.
Pleb lard keeps a meaty taste.
Cured, unrendered lard is also consumed. This oviously keeps a very strong meaty taste.

Some people also make lard at home; if you know you're going to use it with meat, there's no point in purifying it to pastry-grade.

I think the one with autism is you.
A goud simple soup with fresh bread is great whn it's cold outside.
Hell, fresh bread is always good. So what exactly are you saying, dumbo?

>So what exactly are you saying, dumbo?

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but probably that "simplicity = autism".

Which is kind of a dumb comment for him to make because good bread and soup is anything but simple.

He probably thinks soup comes from a can and that bread comes in a plastic bag that says "wonder" on it.

Good bread. By itself, with oil and salt, with butter and salt, with anything.

Also, fruit. It's so good you don't usually bother trying to make it better and eat as is.

Siding with soup user here. A good bowl of soup is the bomb diggety, especially when you're sick or it's cold out. Or, if it's tomato soup, just anytime you have a toasted cheese sandwich.

>The bomb diggety

Salt, pepper, basil, just a drop of oil, maybe a slice of mozzarella and wa la

My nigga.

Roast some butter nut squash and some sweet potatoes. Blend together with some chicken stock. Add ground sausage or chicken, and orange roasted bell pepper, and some spices of your choice and mix.

Absolutely sublime.

There's few things worthy of being unironically called the bomb diggety, user. Good soup is one of them.

Just cheese

pure butter

also a symptom of autism

plain yogurt.

That's because the users of this board are mainly American. Americans don't do simple food. Everything has to have 10 dimensions to it.

>10 dimensions
of cheese

*"cheese"

Sardines and crackers

Not under appreciated here because we're a bunch of animals. Just under appreciated in general in 'merica

That's not even simple. A green apple would be simple. Adding salt to it is the definition of altering something simple and making it more complicated.

maybe of a sensory disorder, but not autism if it's just biting into butter

Good god user, I think I might have to go off mayo for a while now. I'm sorry that shit happened to you.

>eating assholes

Ketchup in pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk

Japanese mayo

I think pesto would be good

You pompous little shithead, it's about time you manned up and ate some real pork scratching's and not that fake shit you've got over in America, you cunt. THESE are proper pork scratching's you gormless fucking tosspot.

I like collecting discarded photos from photo booths at the Gare de l'est

mozzarella slices and basil/pesto for the trifecta.

How indie and whimsical of you.

>black country

which one? Gabon?

I make hummus and tomato sandwiches all the time

Mashed avocado makes a good alternative to both mayo and butter spreads, satisfies that craving for fat.

This. Even Jesus hated figs.

Saying someone has autism because they like simple foods does not make any sense. Kys.

That sounds incredible. I like French onion with fresh baguette. Hard to beat that for me.

Why is that butter white?

Real butter is white. People in America even believe cheese is actually orange.

Schmalzbrot a best. A little black pepper, a little salt, and it's heaven.

reminds me of the polish soup that gets served in a hollow bread.

I'm amerifat and thats one of my favorite snacks. I may have some right now then watch Donald Trump speeches

Jesus user. My little sister used to eat toast with bologna and obscene amounts of cream cheese. She would take a bite out of the broad side of the sandwich instead of the corner and smear her whole face with cream cheese. I still fucking hate cream cheese because of that trauma. You're not alone I guess.

I think so. I've hardly eaten bread and butter since witnessing my moms denture marks in a slice at breakfast 20 years ago.

Black olive tapenade

MY AFRICAN AMERICAN

Yes, add some paprika powder and fresh sliced onions (preferably purple) and you've got yourself some god tier yummies

>not eating ass

it's like you want your gf to be blacked

A bowl of rice.

Eww.
Recently cooked Schmalz myself out of raw pork fat.
ProTip: That's OK, but don't do it in your own appartment.

How come OP gets to post buttered bread instead of just bread then?

Is that Slovakian?
Been to Slovakia a week ago and they served all soups in bread like your pic.