Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ultimate pajeet coin.

FUCK YOU RAIBLOCKS.

I changed my mind on this coin. I have a few just in case it moons.

raiblocks was awesome. when it became nano it went to shit :(

Woke up it was back to the purchase price, panic sold and then when right back up, fucking nigger coin. But I am gonna hodl Too much demand for it not to anything.

Can't tell if you guys seriously do any of this stupid shit y'all are posting.
>mfw buy high sell low meme is true

Fomoed at $15.16
Will I see gainz ? Or should I sell fast ? If sell, what buy ?

Shit is about to pump again. Did you really think it was gong to just go parabolic to 20? I'm going to daytrade the fuck out of this until the trend says otherwise.

>feeless
>instant
>ios/android wallets in beta
>already being accepted by twitch streamers

>piece of shit?

stay poor nigger

just went from 7-9$ to 15$ish and you're crying, wow kill yourself already i hope you lose all your money

AHAHHA
wow when will NANO supporters ever learn?

LITERALLY ALL IT DOES IS TRANSFER VALUE INSTANTLY FOR NO COST.

LIKE THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT DOES

HAHAHAHAHAH

Only double your money in a week, what is this, the stock market?

Nano is a scam. We are just waiting for the next critical bug where everyone will lose all his money.

>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE WHY DID IT RETRACE

jesus christ you brainlets

Think it's finding support?

Yeah, it found support at 0.001315 and bounced off it, now it's hovering around 0.00134. Broke this descending wedge here.

It's rare that coins go parabolic, especially when alts are all bearish with a few exceptions. Nano is such an exception. I think it's just consolidating before starting the next pump.

Consider also that volume appears to be increasing slightly after the sell-off.

Here's to hoping, when and where do you tink it's going?

When will Veeky Forums lrn

Considering I've been eye fucking the order history, the whale buys and sells are insane. six digit purchases after initiating panic sells happened all through yesterday.

Absolutely sell. If you're smart you'd buy tron asap. Literally hours from mooning harder than it did the first time.

This is critically inside info from \diz\nuts
Will definitelly fo into it.

Why?

Probably not before 4 hours from now. I would guess 8-12 hours.

Yep, whale manipulation is pretty strong. It's a suggestion they still want to accumulate, to me, which says something about what whales believe about the long-term price of Nano.

Yesterday, there was a 30 BTC sell wall on 0.0015 keeping the price down, ultimately causing the sell-off.

is there any announcement of a announcement of the next announcement?

curious

It's up 150% this week
U tards obviously bought High again

>I think it's just consolidating before starting the next pump.
The main thing that makes me insecure is the Bitcoin price. If it crashes a lot I don't think Nano can resist. So I'm holding with high confidence unless BTC goes

I am not retarded like OP so I consider Nano to be the best possible asset to invest in currently even if it does not x2 10 days in a row.

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYONE BUYING THIS COIN, DONT YOU REALIZE ALL IT FUCKING DOES IS MOVE MONEY FOR FREE AND INSTANTLY? IDIOTS

We Need bittrex, i hate binance and his dust.. how long till bittrex??

it's crazy, does not even have smart contract or DEX capabilities

also no scaling and centralized

IT DOESNT HAVE DEX/1 why the fFUCK HAVE I BOUGBT THIS I NEED TO SELLLL AAAAAAAAAA

>So I'm holding with high confidence unless BTC goes

>what is marketcap

just variation in price flow. I took profit at 15 and ill rebuy at 12.

Oh yeah, just spotted this by the way. It looks like a good sign, a bull pennant.

You probably won't see that. There is some insanely strong support here at 0.00131 / $13.8.

Also, maybe it won't turn out to be true but, see

Hype is strong on Nano, might just usher in the new alt season. Definitely getting in, if it doesn't moon this week I'll just hold for a while.

pajeet

Forgot to sell at 16. Best to wait it out til it comes up. Bought around idk 12 or so. No more panic selling. What's red will turn green in due time.

Got some speculation done. Take it with a grain of salt, but if this is a bull pennant then this is not unlikely.

We can still fail to break the bull pennant by the way, so it's not like a certain thing that this will happen.

keep waiting

Hey, I put some speculation with elliott pulse waves on top of my bull pennant speculation, and it matches up really well with the second flag pole.

Thanks for the TA, anonkun.

who else here is waiting for binance to experience a node sync error that results in a delisting? I am only going to rebuy xrb at sub $1 again

Oh no not meme lines, it’s over now

Don't care. Going to make my 10% and call it a day.

mfw elliot waves in crypto.

Nothing wrong with speculating, lad.

Again, take it with a grain of salt. There are strong signs of a further uptrend here though, and matching price targets too.

Elliot Waves are just so fucking vague and not even remotely close to precise.

This coin is literally gold for channel trading atm.

They are extremely subjective if you have nothing to base them on, but in this case there's a clear bull pennant and a very obvious ABCDE pattern.

Since it's a bull pennant, if it does act like most bull pennants do, the second flag pole needs to be as long as the first one, and given that wave 3 of the elliott wave pattern I drew on top of that (x1.618 of wave 1) is just about as long as the second flag pole I'm sort of confident that this will in fact be the price target.

Doesn't mean that the time scale is correct, though, but it gives you some price points to look for:

#1: What happens at D
#2: If E happens and what happens there

im gonna give it to you straight guys. pump #1 cause was from massive dip to $7 then coinbase rumors + twitch 1upcoin stuff

pump #2 was caused by charlie lee's post on nano reddit

but theres really been no more adoption(handful of twitch donos really doesnt count), and coinbase stuff was just silly

this coin is going to bleed for the next foreseeable future

buy it under $10 if you're feeling risky

Could you explain to me how Elliot Waves tell you both:

>when
and
>how much

You're better off just trend trading at that point.

In the Forex world, Elliot Waves are fucking lol. I think because of the rise of new traders, you see people oohing and ahhing at elliot waves again, when the vast majority of us know its literal hogshit. It really is meme lines.

ALL IT DOES IS SEND MEMECOINS FAST AND WITHOUT FEES AHAHAHA YOU GUYS DESERVE TO LOSE MONEY

Wave 3 doesn't tell me "how much", the flag pole does. Wave 3 matching up like that without any modification at all is what makes me suspect it's actually going to happen.

Similarly, the ABCDE correction pattern doesn't really tell me how much or when. The bull pennant does. The elliott waves just happen to match up really well to things I spotted before I drew them on there. They are just a speculative projection.

Elliott waves by themselves are useless.

Note that it's still possible that the bull pennant breaks downwards, I just don't find it very likely given all the hype Nano has going for it.

But you drew them.

Tell me why the price points for XYZ end where they are. I can't see it on the chart, are these plotted on resistances?

Also what shows the slope of W?

>not trying to be a dick, just curious

I agree we go up from here (relatively soon), just different methods of looking at it.
>pic related

Not arguing your analysis is bad, just trying to figure out how you came to it.

>Probably not before 4 hours from now. I would guess 8-12 hours.
my calculations are similar. i think we'll see it take off in about 2.5-4 hrs
cap for posterity

Don't know if serious or trolling at this point

>Tell me why the price points for XYZ end where they are. I can't see it on the chart, are these plotted on resistances?

As I said, it is mostly speculation, but here's what happened.

I looked at the chart and noticed a bull pennant, that was the first thing that happened. I drew the bull pennant on the chart and put another flag pole at the end of it, equally long to the one leading up to it.

When I had drawn the bull pennant, I noticed what was looking a lot like an incomplete ABCDE pattern. Given how far we are into the bull pennant, I believe we won't break out of it until near the end of it. I drew all the way to C (since that had just happened) and guesed when D would happen, then placed E at the foot of the second flag pole.

From here on, this is very speculative. Part of the reason it's so speculative is that the Binance chart lacks a lot of price history of Nano, so it's difficult to judge resistances.

When I had drawn the bull pennant and the ABCDE pattern, I was curious to see what would happen if I were to draw a typical elliott wave pattern on top of what I already had. I picked typical elliott pulse wave targets on a fib retracement, and I realise that it isn't a very credible tool, but here's what happened:

I placed wave 1 and 2 where they are, then used fib retracement and drew wave 3 (X) to be 1.618 of wave 1. It matched up really well with the existing flag pole I had drawn from before, so I reasoned it to not be unlikely.

I then speculated that, since wave 2 had retraced so deeply (50% of wave 1), wave 4 (Z) would retrace much less and picked 0.236 of wave 3, then guessed that wave 5 would be 1.618 of wave 4 retracement (from beginning to end of wave 4), ending up at Y. So basically, anything after wave 3 is highly speculative, but I'm fairly confident that wave 3 is at least a probable target.

>Also what shows the slope of W?

I don't really know about the slope unfortunately, and mostly speculated on price targets.

>Not arguing your analysis is bad, just trying to figure out how you came to it.

That's fine and I appreciate some discussion and criticism. It's good that people are skeptical and don't take it at face value.

If you have any particular improvements or criticisms, I'd love to hear them, because I'm sure there are many criticisms that can be made.

Appreciate the response. Makes a bit more sense than random memelines. Still not an EW fan but thanks for clarifying WXYZ

Thanks user.

That's plenty, you brainlet.

>From here on, this is very speculative. Part of the reason it's so speculative is that the Binance chart lacks a lot of price history of Nano, so it's difficult to judge resistances.

Agree 100%. I think this is the sole reason why the fib retracements are fucking major on this chart. It shows constant bouncing

see
(ignoring the channels)

better viewable at 15.

>Still not an EW fan but thanks for clarifying WXYZ

I understand why, man. People draw elliott wave meme lines all the time, and most of it is pure bullshit and optimistic guessing. Elliott waves aren't that great, but they can be useful to speculate with when you have evidence of a general development from before (e.g. bull pennant in my case).

Yep, fib retracements are really one of the only ways you can make reasonable conclusions about support and resistance due to so much of the price history being missing.

It also helps my confidence in fib retracements wrt. Nano that as shown on your charts (and on mine before I cleaned up the fib retracements), it keeps bouncing perfectly on them.

What do you think are price targets for now?

my last entry/exit position between channels (+13% trade)

waiting to see WHEN (not if) we break this regressing channel, and will enter then. i think we re-test 148k short term, and end up at the dashed green

Very reasonable price target. Mine is a bit more long-term and we'll probably need quite a few minor corrections to get there.

>my last entry/exit position between channels (+13% trade)

Yeah, I entered yesterday at 0.001324 and sold at 0.0014800, but unfortunately I let my emotions interfere and bought in again at 0.0014300, which was a mistake. I should have calmed down and waited for a bit longer than I did.

By the way, MACD looks like it's about to cross on hour chart. Not that it's a guarantee, but your breakout of the channel might be right around the corner.

agree.

i mean the chart speaks for itself.

solid rises, with good corrections. absolutely vital for the long term. i couldnt be happier with its performance since the major pump. why more people arent buying for the HODL or even trading it right now is beyond me.
>pic related, this beautiful chart

heres to hoping! saw that as well. its why i placed the green arrow on:

>solid rises, with good corrections. absolutely vital for the long term. i couldnt be happier with its performance since the major pump. why more people arent buying for the HODL or even trading it right now is beyond me.

Yep, fully agreed. Even if Veeky Forums doesn't like Nano, it has a strong hype going for it and caught the public eye. I don't think there are many reasons not to buy in, even for the hodlers, because its charts look perfect and market sentiment is going strong. It's going to grow a lot this year.

>heres to hoping! saw that as well. its why i placed the green arrow on:

Yes, although keep in mind that it might not break the bull pennant quite yet. If what I drew comes true, and it hits what I believe to be D, I'll see what happens. If it just keeps going I'll hold (thanks for the price target btw, I'll pay attention to what happens there for sure), and if it begins falling I'll sell and buy back in at E.

yeah. too much of a community around it, even if it's one big reddit echo chamber.

fuck what biz fud says. lol. we learned how accurate biz was when they shit talked ETH @ $30

i'd like a clear channel break and support at EMA50/20 as theyre literally converging right now. bots trade heavily on EMA and any convergences scare me out of brash signals. lol

is she gonna blow?

Looks to be making some moves now, but it's facing some resistance at 0.00135.

>possible macd crossover
>possible support on the EMA convergence
>may break fib level

definitely watching closely.

Volume's starting to pick up again, lots of buy orders coming in. Looking good.

I took the day off work yesterday to just watch the charts.

Like I've said in previous threads, the manipulation is insane with monstrous sell offs and huge buys, all with visibly adjusted walls as if to pressure out all panic sellers.

>if >136k in

Good analysis.

this
>he bought "bitcoin but faster" type of trash with 0 holding incentive and is surprised it tanks because the speculators stopped giving af

Go look at the sell walls; thinned til 14700

Boy this sure is painful, it's trying hard, and it has both strong support and strong resistance

Going completely sideways desu

Looks pretty bad, fuck.

It was obv that it wont go up all the fucking time you stupid mongos.
Let it go down back to 9$ and see it double once again.

Right now its pumped because of the 3rd party twitch shit and the coinbase rumors.

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224

Holy shit, right on time.

Was starting to get worried there, because it looked like it was gonna dump.

Of course not, but it just retraced and chart looks set for bullish moves.

>1.618

Do memelines really follow the golden ratio?

BACK ON THE MENU IS LAMBOS

Unironically, often yes. Fibonacci retracements are effective in many cases, but what matters most is historical resistance/support.

In this case though, Nano has been bouncing perfectly off fibonacci ratios consistently, and there's a lack of historical data to find resistance/support points.

>in

Look at >twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224

It's almost like he fucking timed it, the bastard.

Round fucken 2 LETS GO!

>twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224

Holyshit....this fucker is pumping to the alpha centauri. Charlie Lee's minion are going to go nuts over this.

i know right? timed DIRECTLY on my intended entry point lmao

So all this TA you did , and we get a tweet and its mooning.
Just stop trying its useless

Taking bets:

Who owns more Nano, Charlie Lee or me?

Lol gotta love how this guy now owns Nano but not Litecoin. Jesus Christ the amount of scamming in this space is bananas

>yfw you realize charlie has an extensive futures/forex background and probably saw the same stuff ALL of us saw, and did it at the exact time purposefully.

Also, a small spike because this guy posted a tweet about nano does not mean this is going to "moon". Get real, losers.