Why do people still bother with mining cryptos like buttcoin?

Why do people still bother with mining cryptos like buttcoin?

The difficulty is so incredibly high that even if you invest into a supercomputer your maintenance and electricity bills will outspend anything you manage to mine

Mine shitcoins with low diff

1. Building mining rigs is a lot of fun.

2. GPU mining is the least risky way to get into crypto.

3. Mining income is pretty decent if you are able to build several rigs.

But those are worthless. No qt will rent your their pussy for 10 metric tons of shit.

>3. Mining income is pretty decent if you are able to build several rigs.
But it's not. If you mine the big coins you won't even break even and if you mine shit coins then it's gambling just like trading because they will likely never amount to any worth

>If you mine the big coins you won't even break even

false

Care to back that up with some proof? No? Yeah, thought so.

I bet you were an early bitcoin adopter, started mining on your Dell Laptop CPU back in 2011 and you are writing this sitting in your mansion on your own private tropical island...

...if not, your opinion on mining coins which might/will eventually increase in value is shit. If anyone had listened to you Bitcoin would still be worth 30 cents. Grow a pair of balls and be ready to take a risk (not a gamble, a calculated risk) at least once in your life.

He has women and children locked in his cellar

wrong. almost every single coin ever eventually became profitable to mine

Best misc thread ever

>supercomputer
>hates on miners

dont mine, idc I make ~200 a day with ~55k sols

>2. GPU mining is the least risky way to get into crypto.

>not having your own mining botnet and actually paying for your rig

you pajeets always amaze me

I use mining hijacking in browsers so that people who visit my website actually secrectly mine coins for me, but the gains are small

unless your site is facebook, gains are going to be cents

coins going up in value is not the same as mining profitably

gtx 1080 ti x 2 makes me about $7 right now per day. electricity costs are about $2.50 per day (one of the most expensive areas in the US @ about .25$/kwh after all taxes are factored in. got both cards for $650 on ebay before the boom. it's not a fortune but i'll take a free $5/day in bitcoin.

and i didn't build this pc to be a miner, it's my gaming rig. but i work full time and have a social life so i really only get to game a few hours a week, might as well mine the rest of the time.

>But it's not. If you mine the big coins you won't even break even and if you mine shit coins then it's gambling just like trading because they will likely never amount to any worth

Actually, no. I personally know people who mine on GPU rigs (ETH, shitcoins, etc.) The trick is that on certain places you can secure very cheap electricity. But you might be right when you only can get normal "mainstream" electricity price.

Mining shitcoins isn't gambling since there are scripts which will select most profitable coin at the time, and you can then sell it in exchange immediatelly.

You guys are fucking gooks with no lives, he may be ugly as shit but at least he had the balls to comment on a girls shit, it wasn't even THAT cringe.

He's very clearly a major in the Friend Zone Marines.

My shitty little 4Khs makes me a couple of hundred $$ per week. Has for over a year. I've been buying more Solar panels and batteries too - currently at an energy surplus already. Getting ready to switch to a mass ARM mining setup as its even more energy efficient. Only like 20h/s per unit, but at like $5 each buying bulk you just spam em. Mining cryptonote coins is amazing.

So in a year, fogetting EVERYTHING else I do with cryptos, Mining alone will make me about 2k per week - and that's not including prices increasing on what I've already mined. Only a small operation, just a side project.

So yeah, you have 0 clue what you're talking about. The fucking state of nocoiners.

> you were an early bitcoin adopter
> be ready to take a risk at least once in your life

Tell that to my buddy that mined the shit out of Monero since launch. Thousands of coins. Kek, the fucker made it big time

....literacy helps. He said "if not".

The fucking state of nocoiners.