What is the worst thing you have ever ate?

What is the worst thing you have ever ate?

I put some oatmeal and some shrimps on pizza and ate it

nigger meat

it was stringy and tasted like menthol

Meat, my body cannot digest animal protein

Beer.

daiya swiss cheese. I will never forget that smell and texture, it was like wet garbage

instant regret

Once I was really hungry and the only food available was cup noodles, and the only hot water available was coffee. Mother of god.

Also made weed butter once and didn't have anything to put it on. Ate it straight. Almost puked. At least it got me high.

Durian was pretty bad.

On a dare, I once ate 37 banana Now 'n Laters, rolled up into into a dense ball. I already had half a bottle of Jack and about a pound of fried mushrooms brewing in my gut, it did not end well.

I drunkenly ate a 2 pound package of uncooked bacon once, that was rough.

rotten watermelon

Your dad's ass

Me and my cousin found rations from the war in a hidden compartment in my grandma's house. Biscuits tasting like dust and some petrified meat we tried to boil soup on. The worst was a tin of fruit compote which had turned into black death.

some spinach that comes from my butthole

its not that bad actually

grapefruit. fuck grapefruit

Pizza Hut

sea anemone sushi

japs and chinks are fucking disgusting a lot of the time, the truly good food that they make is american versions of whatever

did you know you can't even get general tso's chicken in china? fucking chinese suck dick at life

>Broiled turkey gizzard. Tasted bitter and dirty with the texture of sandy clay.
>Raw fish sauce on snails.. Vietnamese girlfriend made it. I almost gagged. Her ass smelled the same but she was amazingly hot

>did you know you can't even get general tso's chicken in china?

That would require them cooking something edible, so I'm not surprised

Limburger cheese is the most alien, weirdest shit I've ever tried in my life.
That probably, although I can't describe the taste, but know I'd never dare try it again
The horrid smell should have cautioned me

spoiled grapefruit

reflex vomited all over

Cheeseburger pasta hamburger helper.
All I did was sautee onion and green peppers, add them at the end and throw some brick cheese on.
The mistake I made was not draining the ground beef. Tasted fucking rancid. Recommend not attempting to modify those things.

cia nigger jew meat. Tasted like someone ate nothing but shit all their life and then died.

>really hungry and the only food available was cup noodles, and the only hot water available was coffee. Mother of god.
the fuck is wrong with you

how large even is a ball of 37 banana Now n Laters? Baseball? Golf ball?

I just ate a veggie pizza from publix and am currently shitting my brains out

So probably the pizza

They can easily be modified, but it helps if you're a poorfag with lots of practice figuring out what works and what doesn't.

And yeah, you really fucked up not draining the meat, but cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper is fucking disgusting anyway.

One of my roommate's "hamburgers". Bargain brand frozen patty, placed in a hot dry pan for a few seconds then covered in water and steamed until gray in the middle and sludgy on the outside. No condiment could save this thing. The only thing that saved me was him thinking I was a drunkard and not being surprised when I "passed out" before I finished it.

I once bought 3 half pound stakes of the best meat I ever had.
The third one got way past the expiration date but I still didn't want to throw it away because it was really good quality, I tried to save it instead it got me really fucking sick, I was like a double end hose I vomited and what liquid shit at the same time and then I had to clean it and what again while cleaning

A shrink-wrapped pickled sausage, washed down with strawberry "hot cocoa". Both were from a gas station. I had been drinking all week.

do you not know how to greentext user?

fuck off dumbass

>mfw some CIA nigger deleted my post
fucking CIA niggers

cafe mare in santa cruz ca.

ate about 1 bite of the pasta...uhhgg tastes like shit. thought maybe its me and i'm sorta tired..got it boxed paid and left..stopped at a bar to have a drink. try the pasta again...same shitty bland flavor, set it on the bar offer it to guy sitting at bar. he eats a bite and says uhhhgg tastes horrible...give to bum outside he turns it down and says he's a vegetarian..fml

Sausage and egg breakfast sandwich from 7-11 was the shittiest in terms of quality. Gristly sausage; dry, crumbly biscuit; rubbery bland gag inducing egg. Th whole thing was super high in sodium. I could feel my arteries hardening and vision dimming. Threw it out the car window after three bites.

The worst tasting was some Indian shit that looked like afterbirth. My ex-gf made me take her to some curry joint, and whatever it was that I ordered sound at least edible on the menu, but I was given some wet, shitty leaves, with what looked and tasted like cat food spread over it, covered with some tortilla-looking pastry thing, smothered in rank ass yogurt and almonds. The thing tasted like it had been food once already, scraped out of a composting toilet, then gussied up with rancid garbage and toe nail clippings. I gagged on the first bite, and as soon as we left, I got fucking Jack in the Box.

Fuck Indian "food."

What is the TempleOS of cooking, Veeky Forums?

i once ate at some cia nigger's house, they made some awful casserole

Shit.

My ex gf's vag.
But on a serious note, an expired MRE entree. I didn't know they could expire desu.

Some really undercooked catfish, and i suspect it was freezer burnt to begin with.

I had nigger salad one time. Awful, don't recommend.

who the fuck are you quoting

cia niggers

sup /prog/

Wew lad

>37 banana Now 'n Laters, rolled up into into a dense ball. I already had half a bottle of Jack and about a pound of fried mushrooms brewing in my gut

I came into a bottle once and mixed it with water so I'd have a larger cum mixture, I'd smell it while fapping. Got too horny once and poured it into my mouth while fapping about 3 days after I first made it and swallowed a bunch on accident, almost puked while wiping the mixture off my chair and floor.

Beef pot roast "braised" (boiled) in orange juice in a crockpot for 24 hours, under-seasoned, other unknown/strange recipe substitutions. Consistency of stringy shoe leather, taste and smell of a menstruating vagina with a yeast infection. I've eaten rotten food that was twice as good.

some cia nigger sent me a pizza once. it was free so i ate it.

That is horrifying.

it is either "have eaten" or "ate", "have ate" is just plain wrong.