British food thread?

British food thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/693SKamP81I
academia.edu/4429360/Indian_Influences_on_British_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_dish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Britain have the worst food culture of the world?
The only thing that saves living here is the availability of food from other cultures.

this thread

>2 posters
Lame thread desu

Now it's 3

American detected

What's really wrong with it besides the name?

Britain has a lot of heritage breed pigs and animals which have very different tastes

Nothing.

It's just British food.

Oh FUCK NO
The Brits have gone too far.

It's British and is therefore bland.

youtu.be/693SKamP81I

Gotta respect the guys, just an honest day's work making food for the fellow working man

There used to be one Harry Ramsden's in Melbourne but it closed like 15 years ago. Maybe more. I'm 31 now and must have been 14 or 15 last time I had it. I remember it being delicious but no one idea if it was to do with me being a kid.

It's an extremely plain diet the secret to conquering the world?

My mouth's dry just looking at that salty image.
The rest of Europe is so jealous of the fact that the UK and USA are so much better than them, that they have nothing left to do other than circle jerk over their own shitty pretentious food and claim it's better.

Amerilard here who always wanted to try a pork pie. Are these things pretty gud?

SHART
H
A
R
T

Yes. However, Colman's mustard needs to be applied to the pie before consumption.

no gravy, no pie.

>gravy on a pork pie
'murica

that looks vile, like a spam pie

>spam pie
Retard.

British baked beans always look so tasty.

A classic

they're good as fuck if they're left in the sun for a few hours

>it's the daily shit on British food thread

>Needing to shit on British food
It's shit from the getgo

Had some Fish n Chips in a little village called Kirkby Malham. Best haddock of my life

Some of the best food in the world is made by the British. Gordon Ramsay for instance is the worlds most famous, beloved and cherished British chef.

You're just cherrypicking a few bad examples. British cuisine is very broad and has a multitude of complex flavors.

hammock*
Fucking autocorrect

don't bother coming to London for it, there's practically no pork or pig products to be had because it's not halal

I had so much fish n chips last time i went to England, I get sick just by the thought of it

Cretin.

U havin a giggle m80. I meant haddock, don't pretend to be me pls.

>I've never been to England, and certainly not to London, one of the most diverse food cultures in the world

What a cunt!

fucking great by itself as a spot of lunch, although if you've never had one before you might find the gelatin that seals the pork to the pastry a bit odd.

myself personally, I absolutely adore it just warmed up with some mushy peas and mint sauce on top

Why the fuck do british people call hammocks into haddocks? am I msising something here?

That sounds disgusting, where is the spices? In India where I am from we have many more dishes that don't contain meat but have mushy peas and sauces with mint.

>Why the fuck do british people call hammocks into haddocks?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>That sounds disgusting, where is the spices?

Mixed in with the pork.

In India we don't make pies we make the curries in England too

Okay. Nice blog post.

only if you are poor and/or lazy. the UK has excellent meat and seafood and many easy recipes.

the problem is that the vast majority of the population are working class scum who eat shit.

British what thread?

Pies are a poor peoples food when their wives arent having enough time to make the husband food so they cook with an oven instead of a traditional pot and pan. In India our women care about the qualify of food we eat but in Britain your women only make bad food because they are misbehaved and don't know how to make the food. Britain stole spices from India but their food is still bland because Indians have to make the curries for them or else they would starve because their wifes never feed them good foods.

That appears to be a hand-made black pudding, which is delicious, bacon, which is delicious, and pork sausages: which are delicious.

Are all these "British food" threads started by vegans?

>Britain stole spices from India

No it didn't. Britain owned India and therefore all the spices in India.

>mfw every country with fish and potatoes does fish and chips but only the brits are so deprived of culinary culture that they call it a national dish

I present you chicken haba laba ding dong, the national food of New Pakistan (England for you uninformed)

>the brits...call [Fish & Chips] a national dish

Found the American.

Jesus India, make a fucking effort. Horrendous attempt at banter.

Indians own Britain thats why you never see whites in India but in Britain there are many curry shops and successful business Indian doctors. British people invaded the country but Indians always had the power, Google Punjabi power trio secret british control influence cartel. Princess Diana was assassinated because she was in love with an Indian man for instance.

India sold their spices to British because they felt sorry about their bland bad disgusting pig shit food and felt bad about inbred people stuck on the big island so they let them pretend to be in charge while Indians pulled the strings.

If it werent for our spices British cuisine would be irrevalent

>He doesn't know the difference between India & Pakistan
>He doesn't realise most "Indian" restaurants in the UK are actually Banglideshi

A geographically challenged /pol/ tier American? I am *shocked*. Shocked, I say.

This. We call it hammock and Irish potatos au non-gratin

Have your parents told you that you're retarded yet? I live between pakis and niggers and can get all the pork my heart desires.

>you never see whites in India

Every single Bollywood actress is desperately trying to be as white as possible. Same as the Koreans and Japanese.

>India sold their spices to British

We owned India. We just took them. Like we took India, really.

keep telling yourself that academia.edu/4429360/Indian_Influences_on_British_culture

Walk down any seaside town (or any bigger town) and you'll be eye-fucked by "traditional British/English Fish and Chips". And you couldn't be more wrong with the 'murica thing.

>We

>Walk down any seaside town (or any bigger town) and you'll be eye-fucked by "traditional British/English Fish and Chips".

Okay, and do they subtitle it "Which is totally our national dish"?

>And you couldn't be more wrong with the 'murica thing.

You're a clapifat in your heart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_dish
United Kingdom
>fish and chips
>chicken tikka masala
Holy fuck my sides

SHART

>traditional British/English Fish and Chips
>all owned by chinese people and muslims

what's the green stuff

>Wikipedia as a primary source

>implying it's incorrect
Look at the United States too if it makes you feel any better britbong

SHART

what's the green stuff

hehe
IN THE MART

no, in India you don't make pies, you make poos, but not in loos

thats weed my dude, the good shit that sticky af OG ganja

false we use the village toilets there is no defecating in streets like people on this board in particular like to suggest that is a myth. in europe before a Turkish Indian rediscovered the toilets whites throw their urine and feces from buckets in the street this is historical fact

Sure thing, Panjeet.

Britshits call their dunecoons Pakis
Pakis outnumber native Brits a dozen to one in the cities.
New Pakistan, Britlamabad, and the United Caliphate are the current year names for what used to be England before it was conquered by Islam.

You seem upset user.

I can't go into the cites for fear of my life and for the first time in my twenty-odd years on this Earth I have to lock my doors when I leave my home or car.

You're damn right I'm upset.

no, americans that are afraid of stuff that is not drenched in corn syrup.

Well I'm sure you and your EDL mates can cry about it down Wetherspoons.

American living in UK. Literally just came back from a pub after work where I ordered some chicken wings. These fuckers serve them with mayo and HP sauce (ketchup mixed with Worchesershershsireere sauce). Nasty

>India
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
Implying there's any difference you fucking nonce

People like you are why Brexit won.

Briton living in the US. Literally just came back from a bar after work where I ordered a salad. These fuckers serve it with half a pound of cheese & bacon, and ranch dressing (mayo mixed with cheap dried herbs). Nasty

>"won"

Enjoy your billy no-mates club.

>tfw no mate that lives in the UK to send me some Bovril

>So mad someone doesn't like shitty HP sauce he made up an entire parallel scenario to get "revenge"

>a Turkish Indian rediscovered the toilets

how the fuck is a toilet discovered or even rediscovered? I would love to hear this magical story

>So mad someone doesn't like shitty ranch dressing he replied with a reaction image

>Wants the last word so bad he made up another scenario where I like ranch dressing

>Wants the last word so bad he replied with another reaction image

Fuck both of you. I want the last word.

You can have it as long as the faggot who is doesn't get it.

Okay