I want to start making simple meals as hannibal lecter would minus the cannibalism part. Are there any good resources...

I want to start making simple meals as hannibal lecter would minus the cannibalism part. Are there any good resources? cookbooks? Pictures?

Not sure how to articulate it, but I'm in a city with extra cash and I want to eat less, but I want my food to be extraordinary.

Anything beside the tray with the liver is just ready made stuff. Some high quality fruit, some cheese, some foie gras and caviar. You could go to some gourmet food store and get something like that arranged.

BELUGA BELUGA BELUGA

So Hannibal Lecter thinks airline food is beneath him so brings a box full of expensive beluga caviar, human brain, figs, grapes, cheese and TOBLERONE? I'm disappointed that he chose such pleb tier chocolate.

>jar of caviar
>cheese
>two figs
>only three crackers
>small chunk of roasted sweet potato
Catering really jewing the starches. How's anyone supposed to finish that much caviar with three crackers and quarter of a sweet potato?

On the rare occasions I eat Beluga Caviar I tend to buy it from the airport.
At least you don't get stung for tax.

what are some other good box lunch ensembles?

The white chocolate and dark chocolate pyramids don't seem the right size or shape to be toblerone segments.

>You could go to some gourmet food store and get something like that arranged.
You literally can

>Toblerone
Dumb Cunt.

Any other sort of cheese, cheese and fruit, smoked or salted meat and fruit courses you feel like putting together.

That's the correct spelling.

No one said it wasn't the correct spelling, user.
Protip: You're still a dumb cunt.

OP here, had roasted chicken and succotash for lunch. Here's my afternoon plate.

fava beans and a nice chianti

f f f f f f f

>minus the cannibalism

PUSSY

Do you eat dinner pretty late? That seems like a lot of food especially after a heavy lunch.

I just felt like eating a lot today, really wasn't a huge lunch, just a chicken breast, some corn/beans, and broccoli.

>minus the cannibalism part

But the cannibalism was the best part.
In fact, its the key component- all his dishes and arrangements are about showing how much better he is- monetarily, culturally, aesthetically- than the plebs he cooks or cooks for.
Usually, the theme includes some irony on the victims part.

Also, Janice Poon is making a cookbook for the show and Im going to buy it.
Maybe itll be useful to you too, OP?

most fisheggs are eaten with a soup spoon and without any bread to speak of.