>Tones of variety's.
>Amazing texture

Strudle:
>Some assembly required
>Has to be cooked
>even when cooked its uneven
>2 flavors
>Hardly any frosting

Why do people even bother with strudels?
Poptart master race

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toaster_Strudel#Flavors
poptarts.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_Cinnamon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raspberry slices

>two flavors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toaster_Strudel#Flavors

Well Poptarts don't burn my mouth when I bite into them so I would say ez 4 poptart

I only stay with Pop Tart because they have the best flavor of all time, Wild Berry

Pop tarts fresh out of the toaster tall class of milk brings back memories man

>he doesn't like to burn his mouth

Fucking pussy. I burn my mouth almost every single day.

I ate toaster strudels because my mom loved me enough to not be poor.

Strudels are clearly better taste wise. How is this even up for debate?

Poptarts. Isn't even a contest.

I feel sorry for the abused kids whose parents bought Strudel.

Poor people trying to justify their wretched existence.

Strudels for life. I'll never forgive them for discontinuing the apple cinnamon pop-tart

what is wrong with you children

Clearly strudels are better in every way.

they did WHAT??

Everyone saying strudels are for the rich don't realize your parents bought them only because they were on sale because they never sell.

When mom brings home that 12 box variety pack of pop tarts you knew your week was gonna be good.

Yeah that sandy tasteless dough mixed with coagulated imitation-raisin-jelly

Mmmmm mmm

No, parents bought them because they were either too incompetent or too lazy to cook you real food.

>clean

fuck outta here you crumb covered pop tart shill

This. Also poptarts are like dust in your mouth.

Retards probably put them in the freezer. They don't need to be refrigerated. Like shitty strudels.

>He didn't have an immigrant mother who baked actual pastries and cooked real breakfast
>She didn't serve them to him nude or with one tit hanging outside of her robe, with a kiss on the forehead

Sucks to be you.

The real best breakfast pastry

Pop tarts probably because of their price and convenience. I like toaster strudels too tho baka

I'm not gonna debate which is better but, your reasoning for disliking strudel makes you sound like a manchild

gtfo hillary shill

so fucking aware m8

>grab last toaster strudel
>wait
>where the fuck is the last icing
>brother says they must have messed up and didn't put one in
Fuck you Bradley I know you used two don't you fucking lie to me.

I had these just one time. Fucking terrific and extremely simple to make.
Needs to be widely available, does anyone still have the ability to purchase them?

>choosing Pop Tarts, ever
Poorfags detected.
Toaster strudels only cost like $1.50 to $2.00 more, and they're better in every way.

Pop Tart:
>Flavorless crumbly cracker
>Filled with dry, pasty jam
>Topped with dried icing and sprinkles, which provide 75% of the flavour
>Shit when cold
>Warm shit when toasted

Toaster Strudel:
>Flaky, soft, strudel pastry
>Filled with gooey sauce and fruit
>Topped with however much liquid frosting you wish to apply, easily enough provided for a solid coating on each strudel, but still tasty without any frosting
>Can actually eat them frozen too, still taste good, even better than hot Pop Tarts
>Fucking god-like when toasted

Fox and grapes.
The only people shitting on Toaster Strudels are the ones who can't afford them.

Fucking shit. Classic brother move. Happened to me too often.

After I realized his game, it became war.
Frosting packets got hidden, hoarded.
The last two packets were always used simultaneously, never was there a single packet left for the last strudel.
God help anyone who wasn't either of us that wanted a toaster strudel with frosting.

Yeah, one time I hid his dick in my vagina, the little bastard couldn't piss all week.

Truly the greatest sibling prank.
Sometimes my mom would play the same trick on me when my dad was away and she was bored.
Please, tell us your strategies so we can prank our own siblings, or thwart said pranks.

I don't eat either anymore
But I used to eat both a lot
I'd alternate between a box of one, then a box of another

Dear God in Heaven...

Pop Tarts can be okay, but Toaster Strudel is actually really tasty. My favorite flavors are the boston cream pie and cherry.

MUH FUGGEN NEGRA

>something that tastes and feels like an actual pastry vs something that might as well be a stack of burnt sugar

I don't know man.

you're lying?

Toaster Strudel is tasty but even as a fat kid I could barely eat a whole one. Just too rich. I'm a fan of the lightly sweet crust of pop tarts, and I only eat off-brand toaster pastries that don't have the thick frosting. One of my favorite sweet snacks is barely sweetened cookie with a little jam spread on it so it works out.

poptarts.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_Cinnamon
???

you sound like the kind of fat kid that actually had a thyroid disorder.... fucking loser

Le reddit post

fuck this poster in the ass til he dies

>He eats frosted pop tarts
You are a peasant in a partrician's clothing.

wildberry poptarts > wildberry strudels

RIP blue icing

I like Toaster Strudel better, but Pop Tarts are okay room temp. I've never actually had TS room temp, only hot. Since it at least seems like TS has more filling I assume it'd be okay room temp too.

The cookies and cream pop tarts are pretty damn good, and the only ones with a good crust, but I'm still gonna go with strudels.

correct
>stooldle
heavy rancid oily taste
>poop tart
crunchy light sugary taste

>be german
>give poptarts a try
>tastes like shit
>oh maybe I just got a weird flavor let's try something else
>tastes like shit

I don't get it. It's not a good snack, it's just disgusting.

Classic phoneposter

>partrician
Retard.

You're being a little too hard on Pop Tarts, sometimes a well-toasted S'mores really hits the spot, but everything you said about Toaster Strudel is spot on. Toaster Strudel >

Poptarts have that weird crumbly crust, and offputting gel-like filling.

Meanwhile, Toaster Strudels have a delicious flaky crust and filling that at least seems like jam. They just seem more like real food and less processed.

Also, Pop Tarts have almost twice as much sugar.

you are correct, a lot of people have nostalgia for them. They are marketed towards kids and are often eaten for breakfast for some reason.

>my mom loved me enough to not be poor.
Jfc I lost at this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toaster_Strudel#Flavors
>chocolate
>discontinued
why isn't the world ready for good things?