Total newfag

How do you guys plan to exchange the cryptos you hold into cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQm5boFR4Zc?t=695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever heard of... like... exchanges?

That's a boy

Yes, how do you plan to do that fast enough if you see your crypto starts crashing?

theres tether for that

You're a jew.

pic related is OP post related

No u pajeet

What are you talking about? Everyone knows that you can't cash out your crypto.

i need da suce opi

youtu.be/UQm5boFR4Zc?t=695

niko.artmodel on insta

>he doesnt know about stack

btw i use gdax for the fiat gateway. you have to take into account the transactions fees, the lower one are for LTC

fuck crypto post more of this sloot

Jews rule the world go do whatever they say or stay poo

Tbh the thot I posted is 99% plastic and makeup and the ho you posted is mediocre
Thanks man

How do you convert other cryptos like REQ or link to bitcoin to cash out? or is it unnecessary and there's already a site where you can cash out REQ and other cryptos?

bump

Please tell me that his is just a sex doll.

>crypto starts crashing
You HODL if that happens.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

nope

You don't.

There are ways to convert crypto into other commodities and articles you would need to survive, but going straight into fiat is like jumping into a pit of lions.

You don’t cash out because cash is becoming worthless. Central banks and government working hand in hand to devalue our currency to nothing.