We're still laughing

We're still laughing.

In fact, we haven't laughed harded in our entire lives than these past few hours, you know why?

Because buttcoin was just utterly and completely BTFO by THE BILL GATES

EVERYONE now knows that buttcoin is used only to buy drugs of the internet, just like we have been warning since 2011.

ITS OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEmDoh7jaIg
qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying drugs of internet isn't valid use case

Laughing is healthy

imagine being this miserable to dedicate so much time hating something

youtube.com/watch?v=CEmDoh7jaIg

>I missed out on complete financial freedom because I'm smug and arrogant
>A HA HA HA HA HA

BILL GATES
WARREN BUFFET
ELON MUSK
NOAM CHOMSKY

HAVE ALL EXPOSED CREEPTOCURRENCY AND BUTTCOIN SCAMS. IT WILL GO TO ZERO.

I went there today and I think I got brain cancer from the bill gates thread. Basically summarized:”huhuhehehihi bitcoin used buy drugss gate say bitcoin bad stupid idiot buttcoiners pepepoopoo”. You respond with rational argument that the same can be said for people using windows to buy drugs and they go “pepepoopoo heheh bitcoin bad you stupid hehe window use by people bitcoin no use by people only drug hehe pepepooopoopo”. More deluded than /r/bitcoin

>what is the gates foundation
>what is white genocide

that's what gets me, these people actively go into a hate-community, they don't just.. you know.. stop caring about it

if you look carefully at that subreddit its clear they all are actually invested in cryptos. They are the ones spreading tether fud, IRS fud, cashout meme and such.

Literally every fud is coming from them and they are aware of every minute detail of crypto. its cant be coincidence that they also dont own any coins as well and are just being fud to accumulate more.

I didn't care about bitcoin but after these scumbags denounced it now I kinda wanna buy some.

Sooo.....the eugenics promoting crook that made his fortune through theft and intimidation, while destroying privacy and increasing centralisation doesn't like something that liberates people from scum like him.

Big if anyone gave a shit.

Oh yeah btw, I made about 3k today from trading, playing ponzis, mining and other shit. A good day really. Might get up at 10ish tomorrow, hit the gym, then cocktails. I'll save most of it of course - in another year that'll be 30k or so. Last years gains are about 50% in a range of stocks btw - mainly nice safe div stocks. Not bad for a neet who basically just shitposts half the day huh?

Enjoy wagecucking buttcoiners! You could well be employed by a company I partly own from my crypto gains. You'll probably spend your minimum wage at companies I'm into as well. You're literally my bitch. Feeling good?

How many buttcoins to suck a fart from her ass?

>crook
>insider trader
>commie
>conman

Nice lineup OP. Use more all caps - it makes you look much saner.

I spent about two hours last night browsing your subreddit just lmaoing at how pathetic you guys are. Pic related is me when you fags make fun of crypto.

I've wondered that. Problem is, they're not convincing anyone.

I dunno, maybe it's a really cunning p&d group?

5 barrels of gutteroil

more than you can afford pal

>We're still laughing.

Who is she???
Pls my penis demands answers!

vyvan le.

Thanks bruh

Oh no, people are using Bitcoin to do voluntary transactions using their own money without statist idiots being able to treat them like cattle! They can't even take their cut to feed Tyrone and Jamal
What is the world coming to?

>They can't even take their cut to feed Tyrone and Jamal
since crypto is peer to peer the irs cant automaticlaly take funds like they do your paycheck. In the future when welfare money starts to run out as taxes become optional the left will absolutely attack crypto in this direction. saying its white rich people withholding funds for the underprivileged.

Yup. They'll say Bitcoin is white supremacy, keeping "da black mane" down
This also solves the migrant crisis without a need for actual physical removal (which brings scrutiny from the UN). No gibs = no migrants, just like in Serbia.

Lol. Quit wage cucking after you make 30k in a year.. did I misread this or is English not your first language? nice larp rajeet

>No gibs = no migrants,
this is exactly how it will work. they only go to europe for the gibs not the landscape.

>laughing
when you have nothing else left, that's about the only good thing you have left to do

What are they?

uhhhh wahhhh bitcoin used for illegal purposes, that doesnt drive down the price infact it increases it dickhead.

>implying past = present
Look at the graph, you had your moon mission.

>hurr im brill grates i make compruters listen to me

Cryptocurrency is a giant multi-level marketing scheme - "It’s hard to see red flags when you’re wearing rose-colored glasses."

qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/

>qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/
Agreed

I thought it was satire when I first saw it but now I realise it is fully blown delusional

If I missed out on the singular greatest financial opportunity in our lifetimes, which may not be repeated for generations, I would HAVE to laugh to cope, otherwise I would be considering some ritualistic form of seppuku to end my suffering.

If they're not getting paid for this then they're absolutely fucking miserable holy shit

Both bill gates and musk like cryptos.

>i-it's gonna fail any day now g-guys

the absolute fucking state of /r/buttcoin

How do they live with themselves? Do they not know that more exchanges are popping up that provide fiat pairing with not only BTC/ETH/LTC, but also a huge amount of other altcoins?

And I ignored the fact that they are wrong and that Kraken still offers EUR pairing btw

What gets to me is the fact that they have to craft some ridiculous boogeyman about what cryptocurrency traders are like. They simultaneously think that everyone who holds or trades crypto are scammers, people who bought into hype cluelessly, deluded assholes, tax avoiders, druggies, drug dealers and terrorists. Yet, one of the most common questions asked about cryptocurrency is how the fuck do you pay taxes, because barely anyone wants to avoid tax, and they have to ask how to because the IRS is seriously autistic about it.