Jibrel

I finally looked into this coin. What the fuck? Seems too good to be true. If they get adaptation it could theoretically rocket to top 1 based on how the token is used?

Did I get something wrong? I'm on the edge of going all in now but I'm still skeptical from all the memeing and shilling. Can someone give a short concise explanation without copypasta and bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7526617
youtube.com/watch?v=4K_52wnozn0
ibef.org/industry/gems-jewellery-india.aspx
my.mixtape.moe/llrify.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moon soon

soon moon

Fuck off people like you made me dismiss this in the first place. Though that might have been good for me seeing that the price just kept bleeding.

antshares vibes 10/10

Amazing people behind this, no marketing because no need to pump it unprofessionally, working product, in the process of becoming a legal bank.

Bought 2.7k last night, wish i could chuck more to my high risk allocations.

So you also don't have an explanation. I looked into it but my brainlet brain could not grasp it fully.

I actually got bored waiting for the SEED announcement so I asked them myself

desu I thought I'd get blown off

Ask more questions

I don't want to sperg it up
plus its asking for deets to continue
I hate giving deets

It's only cheap ebcause they do no marketing since they don't want to until the product is polished

You will suicide yourself if you don't get at least 1000 tokens right now

I was thinking more along the lines of 25-50k tokens. All I get from the telegram is moontalk and pepes though. I did read about the fiat onramp directly to the wallet though, which is fucking amazing.

Asset tokenisation is an infinitely inferior use of blockchain cryptography when compared to network assetisation.

I.e. buy tokens that secure a network protocol, not tokens that are merely a 'liquidity' layer for existing assets.

there is a good summation in a reddit post :

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/

I also don't understand how it is so low, but hey, I'm all in already

>pic related, it's me

What does that mean? That JNT is shit?

>mfw I realize you only need 1k JNT to make it, but I bought 5k because I could

It means the poster values stakes in coexisting equal products with no proven real-world value over a product that derives value from making actual real-world assets easier to use for profits. Don't worry about him.

>pic related

Jibrel is simply a rehashing of paper derivatives markets, their USP is that they'll bring the liquidity of blockchain exchanges (i.e. normie money) to the derivatives market. This is a massively risky play because it's actually counting on the idea that crypto is basically a gateway to finance, but the reality is once the hype settles down normies AREN'T going to suddenly be interested in financial markets, if anything the inverse will happen. Crypto will either die (bad for JNT) or institutional investors will move in and displace your average joe with his lunch money. This then begs the question why on earth would an institutional investor be interested in what he's already had access to for decades?

That's IF JNT CryDRs are ever insured, if they are not insured they're basically worthless because the ultimate control over the underlying is in the hands of a handful of people.

For brainlets: you know how jittery everyone gets about keeping lots of money on crypto exchanges? Imagine keeping your real assets ALSO on crypto exchanges, that's what JNT proposes.

JNT is basically like owning shares in a stock market exchange, where the value is derived from all underlying assets. For brainlets, imagine you could buy shares of NASDAQ at $70 million market cap. It's almost too good to be true, yet it's flawless.

there's also another partnership with a project which is HIGHLY LIKELY and is quite obvious if you know the space head to toe. I ain't spilling it but god damn is it hype.

Forgot pic

You're not wrong OP.

I'll break it down for you.

>Arabs recognize the world economy is becoming less dependent on their main resource: Oil
>Sheiks are also growing wary of a future financial embargo on them similar to Russia i.e: Magnitsky Act
>These fucks have acquired a shit ton of wealth
>Think to themselves "Mohammed, how will we stay wealthy?"
>Recognizes Blockchain as the future and develop a platform to effectively trade financial assets on the blockchain
>Jibrel Network will open it's on decentralized bank Jibrel Bank
>Backed by the VP of UAE who also manages SEED group

Honestly, historically this is similar to how the Jews grew their imaginable wealth.

In the earlier days, Christians couldn't charge interest rates on loans but Jews could
>Fast forwards hundreds of years they have so much fucking wealth

Arabs just taking a page out of their Abrahmaic cousins book and making a power play

I'm holding this shit until 2019

Expect their banking license announcement soon with it launching in Q3

>Amazing people
Muslims
>Amazing
fuck off mohammed, die already

Spill the beans nigga!

shhhh bby
go back to /pol/
we finna make money here

Dude...
Arabs...the royalty, are completely uneducated people and their "investments" are mostly all completely inefficient and a total waste of money. The same people who buy football clubs and players for 222 million EUR and they still dont win any titles

Here's a Veeky Forums indepth overview if you want to dig deeper
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7526617

Just dont make pink wojak thread later because sandniggers scammed your ass yet again.

He means that putting assets on a network is less valuable than the network itself being the asset.

For example, ChainLink is going to be a network that will hopefully run millions of transactions off their network with their Oracle's.

The network itself can be very valuable because it's not limited to a smaller pool of assets.

Buddy my internet butler will do the posting for me in 1 years time, I won't sully my hands with a keyboard.

That is too much. Don't go over 10k unless you are have lots of income to waste

But if I understand it right isn't JNT supposed to represent every asset on the network?

>he unironically cares about football

The Royalty are more likely to be educated than their general populous and they can control them under Islam for years to come. Their perceived as uneducated and ignorant because publicly they still follow an archaic religion, money is money no one cares about the IQ of the man with a 9 figure+ bank account, user.

You do understand Ramadan is effectively a religious month that does nothing but curb the perception of wealth inequality in the Islamic world right?

>If everyones hungry for a month we're all equal

Their soccer clubs are still profitable even after shilling 222m for players like Neymar. They sell tickets, merch, sponsorships, and etc.

The Cowboys are one of the most profitable sports franchises in the world but haven't won any titles in a league with much higher parity.

here are some topkek insane predictions to screencap, and look back on in a couple of years

>If this gets adopted, 1 token will be enough to retire on.
>I'm not even fucking joking. People would have laughed at you if you said bitcoin would be worth $20,000. This can easily do 100X of what bitcoin ever does.
>fiat backing
>dao reserves
>jnt getting burned when assets are tokenize
>The more assets that get tokenized, the smaller the supply gets. It's literally designed to moon. And the beauty is that the normans will never touch JNT itself, they get digital dollars.
>I won't be surprised at all if the dev team end up being the richest people on earth in a few years.

>Trust me, I really want you to be right and Im not saying it's entirely out of the question but you do have to temper expectations a little bit. Their connections are huge and the way they've already started establishing themselves is huge and instills quite a bit of cconfidence, but I think it's naive to think they're going to tokenize all of the world's assets. They may tokenize a portion, but certainly not all. Even if they do tokenize all of the worlds assets, 1 JNT is only worth $300,000, which certainly isn't enough to retire on. However, I'm extremely confident in this project from what I've been able to research so far and I think it has the best potential for returns out of anything you can buy right now. Even if they're able to tokenize $1trillion in assets someday, I will be a very, very happy person.

I don't think he even knows what Ramadan is bro
probably thinks he plays football :)

Just to make it clear, you say you will have a butler because of your investment in JIBREL network? You are saying that you buy tokens now for under 50ct and later on you can buy real securities with real underlying assets for these 50 cent tokens? Who would sell to you? Why would it happen?

Its one of the most striking examples of Arab "investments" and their "success". Face it, outside of oil and gas, Arabs aren't successful in literally any business. 90% of all Dubai projects are a pure waste of money for show-off. These people were born multi-billionaires and they are fucking uneducated and spoiled. Good grief, are you a fucking brainlet.

Yes because the transactions will be ran on the Jibrel Network, right? But, the network itself has a very specific use and a targeted demographic. They aren't trying to create the largest pool of processing power ever and they don't have the lofty goal of running every conceivable transaction off their respective network.

Not sure how familar you are with REQ Network but REQ aims to basically allow any transaction to be run off their network whereas with Jibrel Network the transactions on the network will run off tokenized assets that are backed by a guarantor.

Holy crap lmfao

Here I was making JNT threads past couple days saying "$1000 EOY", and your saying this shit will go past $100,000 in the future.

Lmfao. ALL IN BABY

Please, just try reading one of the linked texts about JNT and where it will derive it's value from.
If it works out, this thing is beyond mooning. If it doesn't, well that's the risk. But the upside is fucking huge.
Don't be one of those people who neck themselves in a couple of years cause they could have made it.

What are you babbling about. PSG is not profitable at all, as isn't ManCity. I won't even start about the smaller clubs. Its all about status and wasting money on shiny stuff. You've clearly never been in Dubai. This will never even break even, these sandniggers will end up with nothing but a pile of debt as soon as they run out of oil.

Nice screen cap, saved it so I can laugh of you retards. This much wishful thinking good lord.

Holding 390k.

How can 10k be too much.

That's like saying the hardware is more worth than the software.

>He thinks the Arabs are transparent with their investments

>MFW even in America we don't know what the fuck most of our elite are invested in

Jesus fucking Christ user, you don't need to win to be profitable in a fucking sports league.

>You are saying that you buy tokens now for under 50ct and later on you can buy real securities with real underlying assets for these 50 cent tokens? Who would sell to you? Why would it happen?

you don't trade your JNT for anyone's assets, that's not how it works

I suggest you dyor

well, the delusional guy was saying that 1 JNT would be enough to retire on, so over $1million?
the "reasonable" guy was saying that 1 JNT could only go to $300,000 if it tokenized all assets in the world, but he's confident it would tokenize at least $1 trillion worth, in the near future.

So around $3,000 - $5,000 JNT lol

EXIT JIBREL NOW

THE SHEIKH HAS BANNED THE JIBREL TEAM FROM DUBAI

Yeah, I read them and it sounds like a mudslime sandnigger using taquiya on stupid kuffar like you.
>Aihamdullilah, Mohammed will make you Christians all rich, surely, 100% moon, 1 JNT will be worth $300,000
topkek

>He doesn't understand you can overestimate operating costs and increase wages to undercut net income and subsequently taxes owed

Also, if you gauge your investments based on fucking football clubs you're probably a fan of some shitty club that got relegated.

You probably don't even know what the fuck LIFO or FIFO in, stay poor.

>You are saying that you buy tokens now for under 50ct and later on you can buy real securities with real underlying assets for these 50 cent tokens? Who would sell to you?
You have the nerve to call me a brainlet, kek. Neck yourself you mouthbreather.

I see you believe Mohammed blindly. Boy are you up for a disappointment.
Nice reddit spacing, fucking newfag. GTFO fucking mudslime loving cunt

Also, you stupid fucking nigger, JNT will be what commission fees are paid in on the network.

Imagine a 2% fee on a $20 million dollar financial asset.

Read a whitepaper for once.

Believe Mohammed some more, he will make you rich, just wait, kek. Name ONE SINGLE good thing that mudslimes have ever done.

>my man over here doesn't even mention proof of solvency
what you refer to is actually the least exciting part of JNT

Yeah I already see you sitting in your NEET basement imagining your riches gifted to you by a hairy brown mudslime named mohammed. Surely, this will happen.

I've been on Veeky Forums for a fucking decade

Why does my syntax bother you, user?
Go back to /r9k/

>been on Veeky Forums for longer than a day
>still believing in mudslimes lies
No, Redditor. Your fucking cancer hole is the only place where there are still into kissing brown hairy asses of Mohammeds.

Good point but they'll never understand.

Imagine your /pol/ views from limiting your wealth.

No one gives a fuck who you are or what you look like if you have enough money.

I wonder what investors would trust more, a country who literally sells fucking gold out of vending machines to be solvent enough to handle the load of large volume transactions or some NEET neckbeard developers?

>Face it, outside of oil and gas, Arabs aren't successful in literally any business
The true FUD. Counter this one, jibfags

>DAS RAYYYYCISSSSS
you deserve to lose everything.
>selling gold out of vending machines
nice example of mudslime retardation

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_52wnozn0

the invented nasheeds so we could micspam them in DayZ

>mfw I'm a Chad in a Fraternity who has ridiculous business connections
>mfw one of my IB alumni told me about JNT pre-ICO

Go wash your cheeto fingers and talk to a girl today for us, user.
I just want you to be happy

I'm anit-semitic and hate mooslems, but I love money.

You do understand that gold is not only seen as a status symbol but an incredibly good store of value outsides of Western markets right?

Take a fucking Econ class for once drop out of ITT

Stop moving goalposts, you fucking nigger. You have literally no idea what you're FUDing here.

they just announced a fucking meme competition on the telegram

dump your bags

>being this angry

Who hurt you user? Did daddy touch your no-no?

>I'm a Chad in a fraternity
even if thats remotedly true, which its not, what fit, outgoing person would literally call himself a "chad" . Its the male equivalent of stacey, kek. also, fraternity, hahahaha. go play some beer pong, retarded burger fag
>take a Econ class
yeah I got a masters degree in finance, and econ classes are fucking dogshit but how would you know with your burger "education"

>gold
>incredibly good store of value
>with that volatility
you have NO FUCKING CLUE how rich people store their value. protip: its not in fucking gold

>He doesn't recognize the importance of collegiate societies with years of culture and shared experiences across it's members

You have a masters degree from some shitty Eurotrash University.

My home state has a higher GDP than your fucking country.

>be european
>go outside
>raped by syrian refugee

You should tokenize your asshole so we can effectively monitor who's assblasting you.

I'm bullish on this project but not that bullish, I will be happy if we make it into the hundreds

I don't intend to sell my whole stack if that happens though, only enough to avoid wagecucking

literally the dumbest stacies from my uni aced all of your so-called "exams" during exchange semesters. everybody laughs about your education "standards" over here. you faggots are stupid, simple and uneducated chads and stacies. just the kind of scum that would fall for Mohammeds little tricks.
>JNT will be worth $300k
hahahaha

Didn't say rich people

>The gems and jewellery market in India is home to more than 300,000 players, with the majority being small players. Its market size is about US$ 60 billion as of 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 100-110 billion by 2021-2022. It contributes 29 per cent to the global jewellery consumption.

ibef.org/industry/gems-jewellery-india.aspx

OP here, I have another question, what's with the Muslim coin narrative? As far as I can tell the team is not some religious, fundamental group of people, all they have is very strong connections to Arabs and trying to facilitate that? What's wrong with them trying to pander to their first potential major customer? This doesn't make the coin an "Arab" coin.

Is that just Veeky Forums being racist or are those the only things some people can come up with to FUD?

>niggers and brown people in 2018 still think shiny rocks and metals are the best investment possible
you belong right there with them, mutt

>Muslim coin narrative
it's just babby's first attempt at FUD. After going through LINK FUD, it's really easy to see through

It's just backed by Arabs and the VP of the UAE is helping them secure an international banking license.

It's either FUD so people can accumulate or shitty investors that allow their personal views to cloud their fiduciary decision making.

Basically the equivalent of being a liberal and not investing in the gun industry or blaming weed for niggers killing themselves and not investing in the marijuana industry.

You naming them wrong.
It is typed "sandnigger".

Yazan has been linked to some Isis intermediaries in the past. He hasn't been implicated with them directly, but he was involved iwth people who were lined to ISIS.

also
>India
>India
>India
>literally the country where 50% of the population is shitting in the streets
fucking pajeet I should have known from the beginning

Most of the time it's just jokes desu, the angry user who keeps posting in this thread most likely has anger issues/mental illness

Unless you go London School of Economics, your school does not have an exchange program with any well respected University here in the states.

Anyone who takes rigorous classes during an exchange semester probably hates fun anyway.

I've studied abroad and taken nothing but easy cooking and language classes so I could rage all day and try to fuck women.

Retard here.

What is the difference between a coin and a token?

GUYS I found this nasheed on a Jibrel Network social media page. What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!

my.mixtape.moe/llrify.mp3

>the one with the poo-colored id
>16 posts by this user
I don’t know how to break it to you user but you might be the pajeet of this thread

>reddit spacing
>quotes FUCKING INDIA as an example
no pajeet, you're right no European university has exchange programs with your rajesh higher school of street shitting of rajasthan

Jibrel will moon once real assets start moving on board this year. How much is it worth, that's the truly staggering question. It could be $2 at end of 4th QTR 2018 or $200.

how'd it work for you?

>Doesn't understand it's easier to make large amounts of money in countries that are still developing

Didn't your country give up one of the most profitable colonies of all time because some shitskin pajeet starved himself?

Beta Europeans at it again

I live in Germany and while I view the refugees critically, because many of them fuck shit up and should be kicked the fuck out of here, why would I let that cloud my investment decisions? The people backing Jibrel have nothing to do with those uneducated, criminal scum fucking shit up. I'm all for having powerful people behind a project, no matter where they come from, if it helps investments gain some money.

Btw, just bought my first few thousand JNT. I couldn't see why not, FUD here is the angry dude with the brown ID who constantly moves goalposts and gets BTFO repeatedly. Might be fake FUD that is supposed to FOMO me, but at this point who cares.

in general:
token: designed around specific use-case network, like LINK tokens used to pay node-operators for providing secure data inputs and payment messages.

coin: designed to be used as a cryptocurrency, amongst other use-cases; so transaction speed and costs are a critical component to focus on.

he told you, he TRIED to fuck women, this smelly brown pajeet

no my country gassed the jews and I fear muslims might be next

A lot of fucking fun man.

I recommend studying abroad while still in College. Makes it a lot easier to experience a countries culture, women, and food.

Best way to do it would be to take it near the end of your degree program when you only need bullshit elective credits so you can just dick around.

none of the pajeet exchange students here in Germany ever experience any women, kek. pajeets love to talk about "picking up German girls" (imagine pajeet accent) all the time, but they miserably fail

Brainlets thinking 1k JNT (sub $500 investment) is enough on its own to make it. It ain't early 2017 anymore boyo

>Imagine keeping your real assets ALSO on crypto exchanges, that's what JNT proposes.
What prohibits me from keeping my jUSD in my wallet, assuming Jibrel is monthly audited to hold enough USD to provide 1:1 jUSD:USD ratio?
Like a non scammy Tether?

Germany has been fucked harder than any European country out there.

Refugees are going to turn you guys back into post WW1 trash. Have fun wheel barrowing around of your worthless Reichsmarks krautfag.

You can thank Trump for forgiving trashass Deutches Bank from paying hefty fines you faggots probably couldn't even afford from subsidizing all those Syrian refugees raping your women.

I went to Spain and South East Asia with a brief stay in Australia.

Why the fuck would I want to go to Germany and fuck women that look like refrigerators with pale skin?

Pajeet, dont worry. we are just accumulating so we can gas more effectively

you can't own jUSD unless you're KYC'd and living in a country they are allowed to operate as a financial institution

sucks since most of us are Americans

however, if they eventually operate in America that would be another moon in itself

wanking yourself to sleep in your exchange student dorm is not "fucking" anything besides your own shit-stained pajeet hands

Couldn't you still hold jUSD? I mean it's a token. You justz won't be able to redeem it for dollars, but you can always sell them since their value is guaranteed anyway.

Yes but who actually controls the underlying? You control the entitlement but who controls the underlying, it's basically the JNT foundation. Unless legislation is past to legally oblige them to honour the entitlement you're basically just holding IOUs.