Do you have any strange reading habits/rules?

Do you have any strange reading habits/rules?

For example, I only read authors whose names rhyme with "millionaire."

Your thread is uninteresting.

I only read jew authors

Maybe not strange but I only read paperbacks, I even have a paperback with 2300 pages. I don't like the feel of hardcovers.

I don't read translations, so I'm learning Ancient Greek, Latin, Spanish, and Italian (might learn Russian too).

I don't use bookmarks. I don't like it when something is inside my book.

Sometimes I cheat by pronouncing names like they're French. Herbert -> her-baire. But only sometimes. It feels wrong, and bad.

Ex gf used to play with her pussy, regardless of the book.

I only read male authors.

So you have only read Voltaire and Upton Sinclaire.

what if the female author writes with a male pen name as a good girl? george eliot for instance?

Baudelaire.

I only read authors that are less attractive than me.
>tfw will never read Rimbaud
However
>tfw will never read Mira Gonzales

No.

I must read all author's I encounter whose name or last name contain the name of a color.

I took a pledge to only read women authors this year, making occasional exceptions for authors of color. It has been an incredible learning experience, reading women’s voices helped me to hear them more loudly in my daily life.

I read a book in reverse order( chapter 13, 12, 11, etc), then re-read it again starting at the beginning.

>hear them more loudly in my daily life.
I don't think women need any help with that.

my strangest reading habit right now is that I read a lot, instead of shitposting here

i'm glad you do not deprive yourself of Apollinaire

Hi John Green

If any term regarding WWII is mentioned in a book I put it down, return to the library later in the afternoon, or the following morning.

Masturbating while reading is GOAT. My ex used to do it too.