This is basically dot com bubble 2: electric boogaloo

This is basically dot com bubble 2: electric boogaloo

It's pretty much the same shit on a smaller scale, took a long time ( and a lot of losses ) for me to see it, it'll probably take a long time time to hit absolute bottom though because of the "believers".

It’s the beggining of the dotcom bubble. It may be hard to believe but while a lot of people heard about bitcoin, 90% of them don’t know what it is and 97% never invested anything in it. And that’s just bitcoin, >99% of normies never heard about altcoins or invested in them. This is 1994 of the dotcom bubble. Get ready.

Keep telling that to yourself,
everyone knows it's a bubble and it's going to keep a lot of people out, it's not going to reach dotcom proportions.

And in the long term the Nasdaq was fine.

>Everyone knows it's a bubble
>That will keep people out
>Therefore its a bubble

You are literally contradicting yourself.
Even so you buttcucks are waiting for some great massive crash meanwhile shitcoins go down to zero every other day and the Market keeps going.

Actually , this is interesting . How can something go bubble mode if everyone thinks its a bubble?
Shouldn't it indicate the opposite ?
Also, as far as proportion goes, has there ever been any asset that is available worldwide for anybody with a phone?
Why people compare this with the .com when it was restricted to the USA and it was not easily accessible?
>At the time, there was no facebook, message phone message apps didn't exist, 99% of the people around the world had no idea what was going on in the US ( me include ).
In reality , This thing hasn't taken off yet.

I believe the naysayers are really frustrated nocoiners and nothing else. See , in the past 9 years crypto assets have made all the big names in investing look like fools and thus its easy to understand why the likes of Charlie MOngrel and his boyfriend cuck are angry. They have been humiliated by punks.

FACT.

I've made plenty of money out of crypto already, i used to be a perma bulltard, you just need to do some research on previous bubbles, remember you can make money on the way down too.

>t. faggot that sold

Enjoy suicide in 2020.

No, it's not even comparable. The entire crypto mcap is half the size of apple, and it's hilariously inflated to even get to that. The .com bust crashed the whole US economy. Normies didn't even notice the BTC crash.

>Duh guiz I watched the Big Short now all I do is short coz thats what cool guis do. Am permabear.

Fuck off moron. Ever since all you little fucks figured out how to lose your stacks on Bittrex we can't have a thread without your brainlet fud attempts every second post.

Oh yeah "believers" like Goldman Sachs. You think they aren't going to inflate this thing to fucking Pluto you're dumber than your mom looks when she's got Tyrones cock in her mouth.

>dotcom bubble

So this global babble is much smaller than the old local babbl?
It was first sell off.

You are delusional. It was GS and buddies who shorted your mongrelass Xleveraged at 20k, dumbo.
They don't care if it goes up or down, they can make money either way, all they care for is retards like you covering their shorts if necessary.

Nasdaq is an index, you fool.

You wish. The bubble popped at 20k, it's painfully obvious.
How can you unironically ask for a btc moon mission when it went to 20k not long after you could mine it for pennies on your xbox, retardius mongrellus.

>Goldman sachs never made a mistake, never took part in bubbles
>Bitcoin and blockchain MUST be worth 6 billion before the bubble pops