Shill me your low market cap gems

Shill me your low market cap gems.

Hard mode: explain what makes them good

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JNT - tokenized assets

DYOR - it solves the lazy faggot problem

You realise some of us are interested in what other people think, right? Now fuck of and shit in another thread, faggot.

CoinFi just 13mill market cap.
x200 by EOY.
crowdsourcing platform like cindicator or sentiment but more serious team.

>tokenized assets
What does that even mean?

off*

e.g cryptokitties toketized cats

MRJA
Weed coin. Backed by feminized seeds 1:1.
Can exchange on website for seeds
Run by ppl who own a legal grow-op in Mass. USA
Applying for dispensary to switch backing to actual weed... 1:1 for 1gram
Coin is 50x undervalued literally based on backed commodity value
3 mil mcap
9 mil circ supply
Masternodes
Major exchange listing in the works
Marketing efforts have begun with active discord community

ELIX
- the devs are not scam chinks and actually deliver weekly updates
- it targets a huge market (lending) and brings incentives to actually pay back on time
- actually needs a token for lending, since it is being mined (with both the lender and the borrower being rewarded if they hold for a period of time) when the payment is made on time

BitBoost. (an Ebay on the blockchain)
-devs are active in telegram and always explaining how they arnt going to even market until they get closer to a working product.
-Team is located in sweden which prevents them from paying to get listed on a major exchange.
-They have a beta desktop app and a beta ios app for their exchange

We’re happy to announce we’ve joined JD.com’s Accelerator! JD is China’s largest retailer online and offline and the world’s third largest internet company by revenue.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

Supply-chain tracking and identity management are fundamental use cases of the blockchain. The participation of a technology behemoth such as JD.com is expected to significantly accelerate the development and adoption of such technology.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

rlx, etbs, tiotour

Telcoin.

You don't have a bank but you have a phone? 3.5 billion people is in same situation. You can use telcoin instead of bank.
It was mentioned on a first crypto hearing by mr Cotton.

riecoin
it will halven any moment now, basically improved primecoin
pow searches for prime number constellations, which may be seen as positive trait once bitcoin energy consumption becomes emphasized

What exchange is this on?

Seconding JNT
Mine is unironically LINK:
>someone has to solve the connectivity and oracle problem, and will literally allow the entire crypto-market and all smart-contract platforms to moon
>longest in development
>anti-hype, quietly building a community of enthusiastic node-operators and devs
>more node-operators = more users = what actually increases the demand and price of LINK, not "partnership" announcements or bullshit twitter or conference hype
Shilling this is basically giving me a lifetime of good karma on my conscience.

UFR, because nice logo

Garlic coin... just released, still dumping initial miners, after it bottoms around 15 cents. Reddit hype with a large community and less than mill market cap. Already on nanex exchange. Expect to hit 5$ this year.

Raven coin- No market cap. Hasnt been released to exchanges. CEO of overstock invested into it. Mining and OTC trades only.

Really nice ones so far.

Payfair:

Decentralized LocalBTC and digital goods marketplace with escrow

Will have a full working product in a month and that is when their marketing will start

Trust nodes (10k tokens staked in MEW) that will payout .8% of all profits on the platform (they won't start paying salaries right when Payfair launches of course, but 10+ nodes will likely be enough for retirement when Payfair hits multimillion daily volume, which is inevitable given the adoption of crypto that is taking place before our eyes)

- Whitepaper and website are garbage right now, but will be fixed before the release of the platform in a month. Temporary issues, really, which is why the price isn't 1$/coin.

Seriously feel i'm getting a decade worth of good karma shilling this. Comfy AF in Payfair and will pocket a nice 5x by the end of April

no you don't care, you are just a dumb and lazy faggot that can't make his own research and wants to be spoonfed. Enjoy getting shilled into pojeet bags because you were too dumb to DYOR

mana

Wysker WYS. Fresh coin 3million cap no exchange yet. Idex and ED probably within next hours

Garlicoin will easily go 10x this year. Once the meme escapes Reddit it'll be another dogecoin tier moon mission.

EVE (Devery): Partnered with JD (highest volume retailer in china) and under 10m market cap.

Technically it's litecoin with asic resistant algo. Also easily a household name. I don't think this is going to replace bitcoin anytime soon, but for people who want opportunity, this is the best time to load up. It's going to be on radars after a huge buy, load up early.

Try this: scribd.com/document/372602135/The-Veeky Forums-biz-Guide-To-March-April-Greatest-Moon-Missions

I posted this yesterday to reply to one of these threads but:

Qchain if you're down to hold for a couple months.

qchain.co

>ICO ended in December
>Sub 2M mcap
>740 telegram users
>Not on CMC yet
>US based and very serious about following regulations (So you're kinda safer from it being an exit scam)
>Focusing on asian markets
>Further along in development than some coins in the top 100
>Normie-friendly real-world use.
>Only tangentially a BAT competitor

Seriously, gonna moon upon CMC listing, then upon centralised exchange listing, then if normies ever start seeing it as "cheap BAT".

>So why are you sharing this, user?
'cause it needs volume and for volume it needs people to fucking know it exists.

Needs to hit 100M to 50x. Considering BAT is 300M this is the rocket I'm strapped to.

you can also fuck off

it must be so frustrating when random pajeets from the net is your only hope to find investments, enjoy your pajeet bags buddy, its not like you would even know what a shitcoin looks like lmao

Digibyte

Fastest UTXO blockchain, real time difficulty adjustment, working products (digusing...), new apps built on its blockchain (loly.io), low fees, digishield, etc... I could list you 5 pages of benefits and thats why Im comfy cuz I know it will reach at least $10 in long run...

You might find that talking to other people gives you ideas you would not have arrived at on your own. So yeah, that's what this thread is for. If you don't like it, I invite you to fuck off.

> $9mil marketcap.
easy money.

That's a nice goose

PFR, it's basically a decentralised Local Bitcoins but with any crypto. Really excited for this as the team is actually posting updates on the reg. The platform is set to release by the end of Q1, whitepaper revamp is in the works as well as node manuals, and the website UI will be rebranded after the development is done. Nodes are also very cheap right now (you need 10,000 PFR for a trust node that pays out fees).

Cons are the team isn't the most experienced and they didn't raise enough money during the ICO for a good exchange listing so they're going to set up a crowdfund soon for that and pay the contributors back with their own PFR tokens once they're unfrozen later this year.

High risk high reward, if they pull this shit off it'll be very rewarding.

With the passive income from the nodes they own, I doubt they'll even need a crowdsale by the end of Apr/June

BNTY. Mcap still under 25mm. Has a working Alpha 2.0 product. Hasn't even been shilled on YT yet.

STK
Listing on Kucoin in a few hours so maybe but it after it crashes. Also on Huobi now.
Similar to Metal or MCO but they have a signed direct partnership with mastercard. They have a very good team with a lot of high ups from banks and mastercard. Launching in Canada in April and US in summer. EU and Asia in Q3-Q4. Check it out.

telegram users

FUCKING LOST IT

By the comments in this thread you really see that Digibyte is only right choice. People shill their coins with ICOs, whitepapers and some other bs, digibyte doesnt need any of that its already working and its the best blockchain..In the end you will all own it.

Just fucking read LEDU mooning tomorrow with it's $10M mcap under your Jewish nose

Privatix. Already has proven team and a ready userbase of millions

Lol at Jeff. Or Olie. Or Scammy.

Lol

ARCT
1.5M market cap
Arbitrage terminal releases within days (could be today)
english and russian telegrams have 1k members EACH
sleeping giant, only has to reach 15M MC to 10x which it will easily surpass

What the fuck are you talking about?

Interesting. Will keep an eye out if it makes its way up.

You don’t deserve to make it. Every time I shill nobody listens. You guys only listen to pajeets and link threads

Tell me about it

Don't miss out on this train Veeky Forums. It's still in pre-ICO, but the Alpha web based platform is up and running and they need people to test it if it works and you get a reward for doing it (today's event has 8 ETH and 1 mil EVT to be distributed among participants (500 or so).

The platform basically lets normies vote on things like sport events (who got a foul, yellow ticket), recognizing events on camera and fake news for example. Companies pay enormous sums for this data right now, but utilizing people with smartphones cheapens and quickens that process.

What they are doing right now is testing the load their system can take, with more participants effectively putting more strain on the network. This is done via events that have taken place throughout February and has thus far worked flawlessly with five hundred participants simultaneously reporting data. These events are currently only accessible through the web reporting app. The team has already tested events like emotion recognition in which participants had to correctly recognize facial expressions on a set of pictures, fake news and content moderation in which participants had to recognize which news were a sham and which tweets were inappropriate. The last event to take place was to successfully submit which player drew first blood on whom in Dota.

Today's event is at 18:00 GMT (in 5 hours), but you have to register and get metamask up and running 30min beforehand. Just play this event today and figure it out for yourselves if it's worth your time. Also, don't spam this around too much as it lowers overall reward for you and everyone else. Why am I shilling this? Simple, with my referral, we both get a bonus on event participation (also make sure to input all details in settings, the admins are kinda twitchy about it, just use a fake name or something)

alpha[dot]eventum[dot]
network/?
ref=Vw2AwcS0