You have millions in crypto

>You have millions in crypto
>Your gf wants to marry
>In 10 years you split and she takes 50% of your earnings
Why would you ever marry, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/word/family
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because in my country this retarded law doesn't exist.

I married, I have a prenup that specifically mentions all crypto currency assets as mine in the event of a divorce. On the otherside I have to pay the rent/mortgage where ever we are living for 1 year. Not really that big of a deal if your not a moron.

What cunt?

>thinking the judge won't throw the prenup out
heh, nothing personal kid

any EU country (IE. not the UK)

living alone sucks dick, id kys myself anyway If I had to be alone for the rest of my life

>if your not a moron
>your

Good luck

>put all crypto into monero or other good privacy coins
>"I'm sorry, I've lost the keys to it"

There you go fuckwit. What are they going to do?

You can live with someone and not be married to them. In fact, I highly recommend it.

>Why would you ever marry, Veeky Forums?
Living together for 3 years in my country legally makes me married anyways.

Kek, Canada?

Whenever that money magically appears and you are using it they will just come after you lol?

>somebody sent it to the wrong wallet. their bad.

You don't have any friends user?

I just can't share my heart with modern girls...

Not true, France will make you pay child support even if you aren't the biological father and if I am not mistaken, they forbid paternity tests in the name of preserving the "peace".

You can appeal to the EU court in that case. EU law always overrule national laws. Sure it's going to cost you hundreds of thousands up-front but you'll get your money back. This is the reason why nobody has done so yet.

> (OP)
>>Why would you ever marry, Veeky Forums?
>Living together for 3 years in my country legally makes me married anyways.

6 months in my country. It's definately a trap.

Anything government concerned, you just have to go after it yourself. Thank god we have stuff like 23andme, which is like a private paternity test without anyone finding out.

>spoil someone with unlimited riches
>make that person completely dependant on you
>start to introduce conditions
>isolate her
>start making those conditions even more fucked up and severe
>fuck her up beyond recognition

This is literally what this sort of think is supposed to prevent. More common than you think

>waste 6 months of a female life
>trap for you

Women do this to men too. I did it to my ex-gf. It's a very narcissistic way to have a relationship. The problem is, it works better than being a good husband. If she talks with anyone outside of you, she always gets "idea's". The bigger her social circle, the more she follows her social circle than you.

Works both ways again, but men have a bit more integrity.

this is why you convert to islam brother

It has been proven many times that prenups don't mean shit because a judge can just throw them out, I hope you have another plan.

The whole point of crypto is that it's perfect for hiding wealth you absolute retard.

If she already knows about it, xfer to monero and say you got hacked. Memorize seed. Done.

So essentially its impossible to appeal it. Great "Democracy" they got going on in the EUSSR.

why is this possible?

This is true. Game theory dictates that the person with an upper hand in the relationship will strangle the other's social circle to contain them within the relationship.

It's just the mathematical reality of how relationships work. The laws try to off-set this imbalance of power by giving the woman a loophole escape from this "relationship prison".

However nowadays that women can have jobs it also happens to men in a similar position. The laws just haven't reflected this.

Leaf posters need to be shot

Just dont put it in a bank you nimrod

I don't live in France though. I live in a western EU country where I can break up with my wife at any moment's notice and the only thing I would have to pay for would be her welfare for the first year after separation (~20,000-30,000k euros).

After that you'll have no obligations toward your wife. And honestly if your wife is a stay-at-home wife and you break up with her. Paying for a year of her life so she can get back on her feet seems reasonable considering the state would have to give her welfare anyway and it'd be your fault.

The patriarchy obviously. How dare you be born with a penis you disgusting pig.

>get divorced
>tell them I have no crypto no more
>its actually all in monero
>tell them I see ya homos later and move to a different place and get a new whore
>roastie that left me gets prank called everyday at her McJob and I make her listen to the orgasms of my new fuck toy
>bully her until she is a wreck

>spoil someone
>fuck her up
These two don't compute, user.

Just hide the crypto assets

Neither do I, glad I am not a Europoor.

Woman claims being forced into it, muh soggy knee and so on. There have been cases where a prenup was thrown out because the woman felt her biological clock ticking and felt she needed to settle right away.

Lol

This.

Im guessin this is the case for amerimutts, lol

What retarded country doesn't allow you to set terms for your belongings jesus

unequivocally based

For anyone interested, the word family actually means "household slaves". etymonline.com/word/family
"Happy family: an assemblage of animals of diverse habits and propensities living amicably, or at least quietly, together in one cage." [Century Dictionary, 1902]

What? That's fuck retarded.

>France will make you pay child support even if you aren't the biological father
Only if you recognised the kid as yours.

> they forbid paternity tests in the name of preserving the "peace".
That's entierely false, they force DNA tests (including paternity) to be greenlighted by a judge as part of bioethics laws. What you are quoting is an old propaganda website lobbying for DNA tests.

Anyway, no 50/50 on breakup, if you didn't sign for it in the first place.

He's entirely retarded and know french laws only trough Veeky Forums memes, don't be surprised.

people need to stop pushing this meme. It really depends where you are and the circumstances.

I've decided I'm simply never going to compromise. If I never meet the love of my life I'll just be single until the day I die and that's totally fine, even if the chance is less than one in a million. Better than experiencing a dozen shitty pointless failed relationships with psychotic whores.

Under what conditions would a judge deny a DNA test? You have to understand tjhat if what you're saying is true, there is no comparable law anywhere.

BRAP

I'd love to meet the woman who makes a connection with me thats stronger than the connection to our peer groups.

It's a law to prevent commercial use of dna tests, it doesn't prevent paternity tests at all.

I guess when the child is not yet born and the test would pose risk to child or/and mother? Some people just want to know the result right fucking now regardless of anything.

Obvious edge case when you have no peer groups. Seen it happen, it's lottery in that scenario.

honestly, she would do this to you if she had the chance.

If this becomes common you’ll be required to pay alimony to your gf soon

Usually that’s only concerning the legal title to the place you’re living in if you’re talking common law. Personalty usually included

A Bonnie and Clyde type of situation would be nice. Instead i get second guessed constantly about everything. Exhausting. I want the woman to play in my team.

>I hate my dad
The post

Pre-nups don't hold up in court... Telling your spouse about your crypto assets and putting that into writing just put a huge target on your back. I suggest you move everything into monero so they can't see what you have. Then claim you lost the key or whatever.

nobody except my parents and two of my closest lifelong friends know about my crypto gains. thats the way it will stay