POA Network

Well excited, already numerous ICO's announced they will launch on POA. Finally on Binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poa-network/creating-a-synergistic-ecosystem-of-open-connected-poa-networks-3df2fa4f0fe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have fun getting dumped on by ICO holders, OP. I'll consider buying in after the dump, but I probably won't.

This has its own blockchain already?
If it does do tell the specs.

You think it will dump badly user? Was a small presale if im not mistaken?
50m cap for this project is nothing desu.

The cap was 12.5m at the time of the same. There value of ETH rose in the meantime.

Oracles Network POA is trending at 7.5x since ICO. There was a private sale for whales only. Wait for it to tank. Look what happened to BLZ, ZIL. Don't FOMO in and feed the whales. Be patient and wait it out.

POA is blockchain with mainnet already. Mcap arround $100M.
Competitors:
Zilliqa Mcap was $500M (Don't have mainnet)
DragonChain Mcap was $1.2BLN
QTUM Mcap was $5BLN
EOS Mcap was $10BLN

NOV 17th was this
0.042 BTC = 1 ETH
4167 POA = 1 ETH
4167 POA = 0.042 BTC
1 POA = 0.000010079919 BTC each
So in Sats, its up like x5 in 4 months, pretty gud

POA's price is getting heavily manipulated by the whales themselves. Price will tank. Mark my words.

I doubt it. Mainnet already there and ICO's lining up. Screencapped just in case.

ICO Token Price: 1 POA = 0.00024 ETH =0.198$

41,176 ETH Raised
ETH now = $867
$35,699,592 Raised

176,722,560 POA Circulating
Price per POA now is $0.55
$97,197,408 Marketcap right now

I'd say its about x2.72 the ICO price :)

Thanks for the math user.

My 2 whale buddies got into the pre-sale for this one. I want to tell them to dump everything they have before the price drops but I don't them to hate me. This is hot garbage. I just don't see how this is going to do well. 2.72x or even 2x is a win at the moment.

It's a solid project, but look at the overall market situation. I saw a 600 ETH order & 232 ETH order recently. Guess some sold a big part at the top... now they are putting "buy floors" so people FOMO buy.

It's a permissioned fork of Ethereum.

Which means they took Ethereum, and change it so that only a few people are allowed to run nodes (US notaries), and call it "Proof of Authority".

It's a quick and easy "solution" to the speed problem. Kind of like Ripple and Stellar, the less nodes you have, the faster the network is. A good comparison would be "Stellar with smart contracts".
The problem with that is of course that it's not decentralized enough to wisthand government intervention, and that this permissioned model can't scale to gigantic scales (think the whole planet).

For real solutions to the speed/throughput/scale problem, check Zilliqa and Ethereum 2.0. Sharding is the way.

Damn thats dissapointing, thought they made a completly new blockchain.

Zilliqa I am considering buying

Get in faggots. This will go to 500 mil/1 bil by summer.

Stop spreading misinformation

medium.com/poa-network/creating-a-synergistic-ecosystem-of-open-connected-poa-networks-3df2fa4f0fe0

How is that misinformation ? The core value proposition is "Permissioned Ethereum".
Yes, there are other aspects to POA like bridges, and those are pretty cool.

I'm not saying they have nothing, their team is actually legit and talented contrary to 90% of the shitcoins you see today. But the product they're working on isn't that exciting, personally I think it'd be better if the Ethereum foundation hired them and they got to work on Ethereum core.

>'s lining up. Screenc

ICO price was 7 cents bro. Its at about 9x right now

So is everyone here just going to ignore the fact that this has the icon of the eye of horus, is this some illuminati coin

He is correct though. Based on Kovan test net with 12 nodes and few second block times. It basically just makes the nodes (Notaries in the US) rich

The reason why I do my calculations like this is because I take in the rise in the whole marketcap, as well as Ethereum's rise in price too.

thought this was a shitcoin
looked it up seemed good
wtf its ico was in november and it only just got on an exchange and isnt even on CMC yet

is this my moon lads, am i finally going to be in early or do i get the wojacks loaded up

Buy half now, buy half later.

I know people keep making fun of this coin for looking like Illuminati but seriously its what I like about it too.