Off topic to relieve stress of wanting to kill self over cryptos

What kind of music/bands/artists is Veeky Forums into?

I like to keep a good blend of death metal and vaporwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQhLcDRBcE8
youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
youtube.com/watch?v=03O20TxoaME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly ambient (James Johnson, William Basinski), electronic music of Carbon Based Lifeforms type, neoclassical (Johann Johannson, Max Richter), postrock (GY!BE, Yndi Halda) and movie/game soundtracks.

Stop being a limp wristed faggot.

different than you, I like something like this. Indie rock?
youtu.be/RQhLcDRBcE8

on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk

Mostly 80's synth / rock n pop when for lyrics. Symphonies / movie osts for inspiration and when on the comp

Comfy thread, thanks.

Anything from Jazz to Grindcore, excluding pop and modern rap.

Listen to queen/gorillaz/David Allen Coe mashup

Smoke dmt. The thought of a huge pile of money is great but don't bank on it. The fact that crypto is a fraction of the yearly market cap of legal sports betting tells me that it's going to increase exponentially eventually. Just pick some solid coins and forget about them.. watching charts all day is stressful as fuck. Go for a hike. Go see dead and company. Go on a road trip. I hit it really hard for a few months but it was too ridiculous seeing myself gain and lose tens of thousands of dollars a week so I just said fuck it. I look at the charts like once a day but don't really try to trade much because it's a time waste and I've mad more by holding anyway

I listen to a lot of stuff you'd find on the Rolling Stone top 500 list
(Beatles, the Stones, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Sly and the Family Stone, Mama's and Papas, Love, Television, Ramones, Stooges, Springsteen, Dylan, Neil Young, the Byrds, etc etc) but also a lot of weird shit that nobody likes like Mogwai and Godspeed, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Ariel Pink, Animal Collective, Swans, Anamanaguchi, old sea shanties and Irish rebel folk songs.

I think people that only listen to one or two genres are boring. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of bad music out there. But I don't think people are capable of appreciating a lot of stuff out there that it good for what it is. There are trapped in a genre box.

KOKIA and yuki.

Go exercise you piece of worthless shit

Drake, Jai Paul, Kanye

cbf is really really nice! check Solar Fields too

>90s alternative and grunge
>Minneapolis hip hop (Atmosphere, Eyedea, Doomtree, etc)
>Folk country like William Eliot Whitmore
>A Day to Remember
>Pantera

And others like them. Also classical music like Vivaldi, Chopin, Bach etc. to relax

Doom metal

>Minneapolis hip hop (Atmosphere, Eyedea, Doomtree, etc)

Everything that comes out of Minnesota is so lame

Everyone on here commercial as fuck. Go on SoundCloud and you’ll find some new hard ass shit better than your wildest dreams from some unknown guy that’ll never make money.

at 1500+ likes by now
although i'm taking a break from cloudrap to go back to black metal lately, since I picked up a book about it. been nice to catch a break from biz.
youtube.com/watch?v=03O20TxoaME
1988 jesus christ

I think it's pretty dope.

Dream Catalogue, exclusively

Lots of Trip Hop
HHVIBE & DLoaw on YT
Beatmaker Jim, Mononome, that stuff..

Also occasionally Breakcore, Hardcore, Dnb & Jungle, all that good stuff