Modern or Post-Modern?

she cute

it's a shame all poems are bad

Medieval.

the bifurcated middle

No.

>not even post post modern
>not creating artificial languages to write poetry in

why are women so willing to debase themselves?
I like it 2bh

Another little klikusha has ruined herself in a neurotic fit.

So surprising.

>klikusha
what is this word, I like it

2nd is still just Modern
I still don't know what post-modernism is or how to unlock it, I don't think an anti-epistemological aesthetic can actually exist

Russian word for possessed woman or demonaniac

literally tolkien and Quenya

>Elen síla lúmenn'omentielvo

>I got called a slut a bunch of times abloobloobloo

Why cant people just take an insult and say "hey who gives a fuck what that person thinks"

somebody post that Tyler the creator tweet.

cool

nice

will use it in my diary desu

i gotchu senpai

this makes me feel really sad

why does post-secondary education ruin women

it's designed to
it ruins men too though tbqh

>vest over a t-shirt
she was pretty far gone in both pics t.bh

As long as it's educated, nothing is wrong with either of them.

If it's the irrational regurgitation of pop-culture sophists and the pseudo-intellectual, neither. The problem with modernism and post-modernism is that they are still in vogue and still happening, respectively, and that both of the ideas are non-intuitive, which means the natural distillation and simplification process that occurs as knowledge is passed down from academics to the mass populous delivers codified thinkblocks of absolutes, which cannot function within the core systems of either modernism or post-modernism.

Couple that situation with the amplified pace at which information and knowledge are both generated and exchanged, and you are very quickly left with simplistic, non-thought platitude from what was once a system of--at a minimum--functioning logic and rationality.

I'm sure even this shit I vomiting up here is just the reduced and mitigated victim of some superior observation or thought, that I've accidentally "created" via absorbing the information that's already out there.

>ruined herself

How?

she cut her hair and dyed it.

this means she has the ability to make decisions.

virginal men on Veeky Forums find this terrifying

Tyler's a fucking pillock

>chopping off all her hair and identifying with the word 'slut'
>not ruined

>ability to make poor decisions

FTFY

This user is actually right - it may be the only thought out, rational analysis of how contemporary hyper-kinetic information culture appropriates and transforms concepts (or conceptul frameworks) I've read (on this site, at least).

You're proving his point.

nice words

She's not literally saying "ya I fuck a lot of dudes", she's just talking about the contradiction of how women are hated by some men for being both virginal and sexual

exactly like, no-where more than Veeky Forums can you see a man's madonna/whore complex, obscured by like 100 layers of rationalization

Dank meme lady but she obviously has less self-esteem in the second picture given that her tone changed from optimistic to cynical. Cutting off a woman's hair has been a form of humiliation for centuries and authoring a 'slam poem' called 'Hi, I'm a slut' speaks for itself. Clearly she's begun identifying with negativity and humiliation which says a lot about her interior state. Of course, if you were to ask her about these changes she's probably prattle off something about 'subverting forms of patriarchal oppression by reclaiming them for herself blah blah blah' but this is just some neurotic mental gymnastics playing on loop in her head. For everyone else, she just looks damaged.

Would cuddle with left, would create hard Russian HD anal incest video with right.

You're right, she's not literally saying that. She's figuratively saying it.

I'm sorry but you're just missing the point entirely. Girls who cut their hair are trying to normalize it, which gets rid of the previous definition rooted in ideals of beauty. If we make short hair an 'ideal' then the women won't be perceived as 'damaged,' no?

nobody hates women for being virginal

some men hate women who won't put out for themselves, but that's not really a problem of ideological contradiction, that's just pride

women are not 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. Most men, when they're being honest and are not trying to get laid, will admire virginity.

virgins can't fuck
you want a virginal wife but a slutty fuckbuddy
women think this is a contradiction because they think they're all worth marrying

She really reminds me of Geizer.

I have a boner at work now, thank you.

yes
no
maybe
i don't know...

>For everyone else, she just looks damaged.

not everyone else though, is it? you could say the same about girls with tattoos and piercings who go to punk rock concerts. yeah sure maybe "her post-secondary education" has turned her into a card-carrying member of the global feminist illuminati, or maybe she just likes the way it looks.

i love how it has to be "i don't like her hair, and she must have done it knowing i wouldn't like her hair, which implies the following hilariously reductive and baseless psychological implications"

my theory is that more and more women are cutting or dying their hair because it keeps you people away from them

>i don't know...
Best one IMO

Pierre Woodman pls go

Don't tell me you wouldn't explode all over her cute pale face looking up into your eyes after lovingly massaging your balls with her tongue while you pump it like a madman

its not ability that's the problem
its the desire

That's what I said:

>subverting forms of patriarchal oppression by reclaiming them

AKA normalizing them so they no longer carry a negative connotation

But here's the thing, it doesn't read that way. The girl on the right doesn't look 'normal' she looks self-consciously abnormal because at the most basic level what is happening is she's throwing a temper tantrum about 'WAAH you don't get to define what normal or pretty looks like FOR ME! I get to decide that because I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no validation!' Ironically, this sort of behavior has the opposite of the desired effect because it reinforces the stereotype that girls with bob haircuts who write poems about being sluts are bitter and angry.

If she really wanted to 'normalize' having short hair, she would still be writing optimistic poems about looking forward to the future or whatever. But no, she did the typical 'I'm a slut hear me roar!' thing which just confirms for everyone that short hair equates to edginess.

>madonna/whore complex

mate, we're just shitposting on a cartoon forum

when I said she was ruined I don't actually mean she has become a worthless human being

I just mean I think the transformation was a degenerate one

I think she can still find redemption and there is, I am sure, still good in her.

And I never would have called the before pic a madonna. I know hardly anything about her, but I do know something about human beings, which is that they are all sinners.

I liked the before pic better because she was pretty in a way that seemed to me less affected, less desperate, less entangled in notions of individuality and so on. I won't go too far into the theology but she appeared a more potent symbol of ideal femininity than she does now

certainly no mother Mary but a more believable promise of the potentiality of such worldly perfection

these are good posts

Because not everyone's autistic like you.

lol all these millennials so convinced that sex is "skill" that you need to practice to get "good" at. if she has a vagina, she can fuck and i guarantee you that more men find it hotter to "break a girl in" and forever etch your name into her brain than be another notch on a roastie's belt whose only appeal is all the tricks she's learned to turn over the years of experience she's accumulated.

>which just confirms for everyone that short hair equates to edginess.
fantastic closing point there my buddy. really hit the nail on the head. she did it to be edgy. what a crime. a young person wanting to be edgy. you're so right. the sjws have come and now theyre breaking girls because one of them cut her hair and she did it to be egdy. this is right and egye you're so smart. man you can see thru all the sjw lies man. global feminist conspiracy the evidence is everywhere man you're right i can see it.

>I get to decide that because I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no validation!' I
man your so right dude i see people like this all the time in real life and theyre not just a rare internet phenomenon at all all our stereotypes about women are so right they are brainelss

>the girl on the right doesn't look 'normal' she looks self-consciously abnormal because at the most basic level what is happening is she's throwing a temper tantrum
yeah man you know ive never seen a guy with a tattoo or a piercing now that i think about it. why is it only women who think like this i've never even seen a guy in real life with a piercing it just DOESNT HAPPEN. see man you get huh these fucking women and their temper tantrums

Thoughtful, and your repeating digits have been duly noted. Have you considered that she may wish to normalize her protest as well, so that her dissatisfaction may become a larger more cohesive/determined movement?

dO YOU WANT 10 DICKS IN YOUR CEREAL?

>less entangled in notions of individuality
thats why channers get so rustled by women who make unconventional beauty choices

god forbid having to consider a woman an individual, lets just invent some evopsych or blame the global feminist conspiracy so we dont have to do that

Your post positively sapped my will to live - I think it was the use of words like "degenerate" and "ideal femininity", not to mention "wordly perfection". I'm no militant atheist, but this kind of things saddens me. What's the need to appeal to these not-so-subtly masqueraded Forms, intangible and insusbtantial, removed from the senses? What is the appeal of idealistic christianity, if you end up moving through the world like a furtive interpreter of an all-encompassing allegory? I've been reading Kierkegaard and Spinoza lately, hardly what you'd call orthodox christian reading, but the vitalistic power of their writings, how they're focused on life in this world makes me unable to understand the appeal of your position.

>Women don't want to be approached by strong, conservative, unapologetically white, Christian men
Nice try, nu-male. Or maybe I should say Jew-male.

Nah, virgin girls get shit constantly in the form of guys telling them it's time to lose it (to them)

A lot of shy bookish dudes want to date virgins, especially if they're virgins themselves, but most dudes prefer girls with experience

Calm down miss.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It is also not a valid argument, not even a protest.

Your biggest missed point is that you don't actually address the issue you think he presents with an argument, nor recommend an alternative mode of perception. You're just trying to silence an opposition thought. Consider instead creating in your mind the idea you understand, so that they choose themselves to remain silent, because they agree. This is more productive, and requires little more effort.

Honestly after that critical thinking class I took
this chick is getting paid more money than me just for cutting her and while releasing shitty poetry

aint mad at her tbqh

>yeah man you know ive never seen a guy with a tattoo or a piercing now that i think about it. why is it only women who think like this i've never even seen a guy in real life with a piercing it just DOESNT HAPPEN. see man you get huh these fucking women and their temper tantrums
Not who you're responding to, but seriously this is weak shit. Nobody would deny that men do the same things. One of the greatest works of English literature is about a certain highest of angels throwing one long temper tantrum.

And, moreover, it was never implied in the user's post that this had anything to do with differences between the sexes

Consider creating in their mind*

OP odjebi sa svojim shitpostom

>I don't actually think she's a worthless human being

You might not, but a lot of people on this website unironically do lmao

his whole point is "cut hair equates belies intent to seem edgy"

he's right. the point is there's nothing to argue with there. there's no protest to be had there.

the real argument is in the subtext, that a woman cutting her hair turns her into a worthless woman.and this is such a dumb argument there's really no point in doing anything but making fun of people who think this way

>You're just trying to silence an opposition thought.

if youre gonna do that thing where you form complete sentences and write in proper english at least do it properly

"degenerate" is not a form, it is a description of a state of change

I do not mean (as /pol/ would mean) that she is transforming into "a degenerate". I mean the transition from A to B is a degeneration.

What is the appeal of idealistic Christianity? I don't know, what's the appeal of having ideals? Why do so many people like reading Plato? It's not for me to say.

You tell 'em, Bobby.

dont give me that shit. it was pretty obviously a reply to the entire thread/board in general, wherein it's obvious that people believe that there's some kind of feminist conspiracy going on that's brainwashing and ruining women.

that's the context that this thread is happening in. dont act like you cant grasp context its so fucking annoying

They generally don't. Being conservative and religious is a turn-off for most white women.

Hottest here, she reminds me of Elizabeth

can I just shit on the 3deep5u debate and say that it looks unnatural af on her and fugly, especially with the piercings.

and that it's an act of pseudo-empowerment, because she basically took one of the most feminine things about her and modified it a bit just to prove that she can be "free to make her own choices as a woman" (or atleast that's what y'all are implying)
If you're really so empowered, why not let your hair stay pretty and actually dabble with your masculine side a bit.

Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

THAT is the real empowered attitude.

>implying promiscuous party girls don't marry party promiscuous guys 95% of the time

Well yes, degeneration could be a mode of change - as you pointed out, I was thinking more along the lines of a /pol/ degenerate, as an ideal. There is still a casa to be made on why you used precisely the word degeneration, which, I think, implies a strong moral connotation - I'd like you to expand on that, if you'd like, in the spirit of a debate or exchange.

Also, I'm given to understand you aren't an idealist Christian? If that's the case, I shouldn't have brought that in so feel free to ignore that.

>can I just shit on the 3deep5u debate
>immediately enters the debate with worthless points about nothing

thank you for existing
this subreddit is basically pol:dostoevsky edition and it makes me mad

> it looks unnatural af on her and fugly, especially with the piercings
sure to you, but other people in the thread seem to like it. it's almost as if beauty is subjective. maybe she just tends to roll with people who are into that kind of look.

>and that it's an act of pseudo-empowerment, because she basically took one of the most feminine things about her and modified it a bit just to prove that she can be "free to make her own choices as a woman" (or atleast that's what y'all are implying)
>If you're really so empowered, why not let your hair stay pretty and actually dabble with your masculine side a bit.

>Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

maybe she just likes her hair that way. why does it make you uncomfortable? maybe the bonus winning combination of the fact that she likes it and the fact that it makes people like you uncomfortable is the reason she chose it

they're not really points about nothing.
worthless they are, especially for the 3deep5u debate that you virgynos are leading

>nonono i didn't mean she was worthless! I just meant she was worth *less*.

okiedoke

>Ask any remotely pretty man out there who isn't mentally ill and he'll tell you straight of the bat that his looks are a tremendous asset and he'd never ruin them by having an edgy haircut or piercings or shit.

Just saying, this paragraph is pointless and not meaningful in any way to the discussion going on in the thread - but hey, you told us that we're all pseud virgins just rambling about nothing There's no point in reflecting on how and .why beauty is an asset in our society and then attempting to evaluate and critique these reasons, all that matters is smoothly surviving according to the rules of the game, right?

Seems reasonable.

>[something else and] the fact that it makes people like you uncomfortable is the reason she chose it
but it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable. for sure I wouldn't roll with people like her irl anyways.

however, falsely pretending that it's a "statement" on her freedom actually just serves as a means of defense against the fact that this is simple attention-seeking behavior. To an extent she and everyone else joining the argument knows this.
But she then goes onto youtube and carries herself in this attitude and influences many ignorant kids that it's ok to be an attention-seeking pseudo-empowered loser.
That's bad. Like, objectively.

She looks way cuter now mate.

but surely being worth less to someone who considers a haircut to factor into the true worth of a person is a good thing?

like, if i was the worst person in the world and i hated you, you'd probably feel good about that.

so, if she cuts her hair and you feel like she's worth less as a person because of that, that probably makes her feel good.

imagine how good it must feel to have a bunch of neckbearded losers arguing about which of your looks was the hottest?

>writer wants attention
stop the fucking presses

she's a writer almost as much as she looks pretty with her pig nose ring and corpse paint

>just serves as a means of defense against the fact
10 words to say "belies". wew

u guys really are determined to hate women

who hurt you, m8?

Why is Veeky Forums so mad that a girl got a shitty haircut and wrote some bad poetry?

because she's a woman

wo u sound like u went to collage

>There is still a casa to be made on why you used precisely the word degeneration, which, I think, implies a strong moral connotation - I'd like you to expand on that, if you'd like, in the spirit of a debate or exchange.

Of course degeneration is a moral thing. Degeneration and regeneration are a part of Christian morality. I think /pol/ gets it more from 19th century degeneration theory, which is more about race and empire.

And I am an idealist Christian, I don't mean to convince you otherwise.

>no, I didn't meant she was a madonna, I just meant she was more like my ideal of femininity which coincidentally can be described as "madonna"

You will be surprised to hear that the style she partly emulates is now 100 years old and is considered by many highly feminine. We're not all neo right looking for barbarian maidens.

I was hurt by many thing in my life, but none of them made me ruin my good looks and make them more unnatural.
therefore shitting on nature.
and then going on youtube like that.
therefore teaching some kids to also shit on nature.

Where do you live, user? In which shithole is short hair on girls still considered edgy?