How do I stop craving chips?

How do I stop craving chips?

I usually only have a bag or two of chips on the weekend but I didn't have any groceries for a little while so for a few nights I'd just have something small and eat some chips to sort of fill the void but now I'm finding it hard to not go out and buy myself a bag to munch on

>inb4 amerifat
I'm only 190 pounds and also Canadian

Not sure, but I hope you're eating salt and vinegar chips, because those are objectively the best flavor

Lately I've been eating Old Dutch sour cream and green onion but my favorite is BBQ generally

lmao welp I couldn't resist the temptation, I went out and bought some old dutch crispy bacon chips

eat the baked lays chippies and nothing else, and then start making ur own chip

Just replace them with something else. For every bag of chips I think about buying I just get a bag of baby carrots or celery or something and just dip them in a little ranch so I get my savory kick. Obviously the ranch isn't the healthiest thing, but at least I'm eating more veges.

>How do I stop craving chips?
Learn to make your own at home, it is healthier.

All you need is a slicer to chip them, a little oil to rub them, salt and whatever other seasonings you might want to add.

Place them in a tray in the oven until they are cripsy!

Asterix potatoes are best for this, they are the pink colored ones.

What you need to do is cut down on the salt and fat that you are consuming by eating bagged chips, those things are very bad for you.

If you want to stop the cravings, drink milk.

A cup of milk will cut the hunger enough for you to ignore the cravings.

teach yourself to eat exactly one serving size at a time, you'll be amazed at how quickly it becomes totally satisfying and how long a single bag of chips can last. I get the Deep River Jalapeno chips and the bag lasts me a week straight

>Deep River Jalapeno

them are crack nigga

Stop buying them. The cravings go away a little while after that.

Every time you eat chips, punch yourself in the dick. Soon you'll associate them with pain and the cravings will stop.

I've got a local brand of jalapeno chips that I eat an 8.5 oz bag of every night. Feels terrible in the morning but I love them

Dont eat out of the bag. Pour a servings worth in a bowl and put the bag away. If youre still hungry after fill that void with water. Then start limiting yourself to chips as a treat maybe starting at 3 times a week until youre not really wanting them so much. You just need to form new habbits

Fight that craving with something stronger like heroine.

Easy. Just dont fuckin eat em. Holy wow batman, that was hard huh?

>Canadian
You're fucked m8, Canada has too many GOAT flavours of chips

>objectively

Dill pickle a best.

If you're craving chips, it's not because it's the actual chips your body is craving. It's the salt. I don't know what your diet is like, but it's possible that you're simply not getting enough sodium. Other things like adrenal deficiency can also make you crave salt.

Though it's probably more likely that it's not a physical craving, but just a habit that's become hard to drop, a more psychological craving. If that's the case, just be consistent in replacing the chips with something else. Baby carrots are an often mentioned snack-replacer because they're healthy and snack-sized. I prefer (unsalted) nuts myself. Just make sure that whatever you choose, you make sure you always have some in stck so that when you crave chips you can eat some of your new snack, and basically teach your body to accept it as a replacement for what it's become used to.

I have doubts that homemade ones are significantly healthier.

You can buy reduced fat chips anyway.

this user gets it. I was like you OP, I used to always eat chips like crazy until I switched over to nuts. now i barely eat chips. What you need to do is substitute chips for healthier options, like peanuts or almonds.

Get some other source of MSG or abundant salt from other parts of your diet, or eat so much chips at once that you get ache.
Try different snacks.

do you know how many calories are in nuts?

You just stop buying them

dont buy them
its far easier to resist the temptation of a bag you have yet to pay for on a shelf, than an open bag that lies on your desk

There's a lot more to health than just calories, user. Nuts are far more nutritious than chips.

>old Dutch
You lucky fuck, I hope you're dipping in Top the Tater.
Can't get any of that shit out here.

these nigguhs right here

Pork rinds or protein chips loom for protein chips with 21 grams of protein and between 6-8 carb's per serving fat is healthy