How is this not a shitcoin?

How is this not a shitcoin?
•No working product still erc20 token.
•Koreans hate it check their forums for them icx is TRX of korea not ETH of korea.
•No they are not used anywhere not in any hospitals and universities the blockchain that is used there is theloop, icx is sidechain for theloop rofl.
•Everyone bought this shit because its the ethereum of korea and koreans will pump it right? Right? They pumped it from 12 to 4 right?
Bought in at 9$, checked it next week it was 5$, "bought the dip" at 5.
Now stuck hodling this pile of shit and i did some research and came to a conclusion that this will never be 2 digit shitcoin again.
Koreans scammed us again...
Who also got rekt by icon?

>implying this thread is organic and not FUD
>implying i will stop accumulating
>implying you are not in any way connected with the organized FUD these days and are not connected to the currently present 1mm sellwall on the ETH-pair on binance
>implying implications

The only thing not organic is you fat homo chilling every thread because you bought ICX at ath.
Everybody with a few braincells left knows OP is spot on.

>being this deluded
op is right about ICX being a fucking sidechain to theloop and this alone makes this token a niche of a shitcoin

It pumped ridicously hard, people are expecting it will just keep rising forever, get your head out of your ass.

>tfw you sold at 11$

this, forever. Icon will be negative tomorrow. If you don't sell immediately your family will be in debt for generations to come.

I don't understand what makes ICX token worth anything? Theloop is what everyone is hyped about, but what does it have to do with ICX?

oh, yeah.
check'd you eternal cucks.
88 up your arse.

Nothing. reality is: their shitcoin does what it does at 5 cent as effectively as at 5k, guess what happens next.

Lol everyone who still holds it rip.
Admin of their telegram group just announced that they will not be added to korean exchanges.

What, this? It's obviously a joke.

Low expectations can't be dissapointed

i dunno but i'm down 50% so i just forget about it and hope for the best.

Be real with me, is right now a great buying opportunity or is this going to bleed down to nothing?

down in sats or down in usd

it seems to me that he was beeing pretty ironic desu

bought ICX at U$6 than some more at U$8... just staying comfy going to uni, learning how to program on the side and hitting the gym 6x a week... if this coin doesn't do anything by EOY 2019, than i'll start to get worried

read the whitepaper and the roadmap and you tell me... we're in a sideways market right now and people are moving their money from unhyped projects to hyped projects

Short term moonboys gtfo. This is an amazing entry point, I sold pre conference and am now accumulating again. If you want short term gains this is not your coin. This will be top 5 coin roy 2019 screencap this

just looked, bought at .007688 ETH

not very good at what that means for sats. do you know?

That's something like 45%

ah dang. not my worse loss of the year, i'm pretty good at holding i reckon.

Check upbit. I’m pretty sure they are buying but connect more than ICX.

Thanks just bought 12k