Existential Crisis

I'm 31.

Am I too old to be here?

yes. If you haven't sorted out your life by 25 your life is objectively over. The dye has been cast and is too ingrained by now to be reversed
You have a future of drudgery ahead of you i'm afraid

>If you haven't sorted out your life by 25 your life is objectively over. The dye has been cast and is too ingrained by now to be reversed.

Expand on this, please.

speaks for itself. If you don't get it when said basically, you won't get it when expanded on

My life is sorted out, though...

you're here, it's not. Either repressed and lying to self or standards so low that the term 'sorted' is meaningless.

Either way, there's no hope for you. sorry

nah OP don't worry about what these complete faggots say. Welcome to Veeky Forums, you'll hate everyone here in a couple weeks

>The dye has been cast
saved

I mean, the people here are brilliant and wise, so you stand to gain a lot. This is a warm and open community or tolerance and mutual growth. Come friend, rest here a while.

This is not wise or compassionate. Many people change their lives even later than their 30s. The human being is a process, the only people who won't make it are those who only experience the self as a fixed thing. Neuroses are essentially being stuck in some behavior/thought, but is not necessarily bound by age. Anyone can always get better.

I'm still confused. If I'm here, there's no way I have my life sorted or I must be unsuccessful? I mean, I'm not famous, but I wouldn't say I'm living a worthless life because I'm here.

I've been here a while...

I come here because I do think it's one of the last bastions of free speech and free thought on the planet. A place you can, essentially, "try" new ideas or work on defending your principles.

>I'm not famous, but I wouldn't say I'm living a worthless life because I'm here.

you ought to

Anyone can always get better

what about those with 0.1 seconds to live?

>caring what the Tao Lin generation on Veeky Forums thinks

>You have a future of drudgery ahead of you i'm afraid
all wagie mcnormcucks do

This isn't /r9k/.

Nothing wrong with browsing Veeky Forums.

They too can get better they have .1 seconds to do so.

by the time they've processed the information what can they do realistically. give an example

Think good thoughts, wink at a friend, jerk off really fast.

well in a free country like america u can always start a business, but Wall Street Hillary and her Zionist Crew will work hard to put an end to that, so try to get it started up before the end of the year, good luck

i'm kind of surprised the education industry hasn't lobbied to make it illegal to start a business without an MBA, the Law Schools managed to make it illegal to sit for the bar without attending one of their shakedowns first

Llu ar llaun for bi jier

30 is the new standard for mid-life crisis.
Consider yourself somewhat on track.

i'm 32
yes

I hope not, but you probably are.

>tfw been hanging around Veeky Forums for atleast 6-8 years.
>tfw you are starting to visit Veeky Forums less and less cuz you realise it is actually shit

they can repent

damn i haven't shatpost in a while feels good

im 16 whats up old man lol

underage b&

Veeky Forums is for mature patricians not young 30 year old upstarts.

>I come here because I do think it's one of the last bastions of free speech and free thought on the planet. A place you can, essentially, "try" new ideas or work on defending your principles

You can do that literally anywhere on the internet.. most people are just way too scared of having their shitty opinions attributed to an online identity on a regular forum, which is equal parts funny and pathetic

>the dye has been cast and is too ingrained...
>dye cast ingrained

These are the people on lit.

Have you tried being yourself?

'ingrained: (of dirt or a stain) deeply embedded and thus difficult to remove.'

>you
>you
>you
>you

The dye is difficult to remove right? Lel

..yes

>dye cast
>dye
Nigga did you even read the Gallic Wars

Starting with the classics isn't a meme. It helps you not make retarded mistakes like this guy

You know suetonius meant a die, as in a single dice, right? Not a dye as in a colouring agent.

Suetonius not Caesar, my bad

..yes

how are you not getting this

They could have a Flannery O'Connor style moment of reckoning. Have you ever read Tobias Wolfe's "Bullet in the Brain"? Something like that.

I don't know maybe it's incredibly smart or incredibly dumb, but I don't know what you're getting at. Are you trolling?

Yes, Veeky Forums is a board of peace.

C'mon dude. It's only over when you die. What triggered your existential crisis? It seems more than age

existence is crisis

Nah, Im 37, been coming here for 8 years. I dont spend more than 3 hours a week on here generally, it helps to have a life outside.

God I love that story. Wolfe is a pimp.

ur only too old when u can't take anymore of the angsty teen nogf and the babby neet isn't mature enough for a job yet threads

Yes.
I'm 24 and I feel should leave Veeky Forums soon.

But I'll be here forever.

op, these little faggots don't know
don't worry about them
i'm old, too
you are a bit of a fag for starting such a thread
basically saying: "i am insecure; will you refrain from making fun of me after admitting this?"
the answer is always no
fag